PDA

View Full Version : Bound vanitys

Darkrai
09-10-2020, 01:57 PM
So.. is this a trend that sts will do going forward? farming 5000 tokens just for a bound vanity.. while all events before this you were farming for an tradeable vanity piece? while paywalling the actual tradeable one behind locks or buy it with gold..

im fearful at what path sts is heading now and how the game will be in 2-3 years from now with this primary focus being on lockeds and pushing that so hard on us possible which is already happening with putting literally all endgamegear into lockeds.. sts is lacking its primary focus of an mmo killing mobs getting loot

oh well im curious how much worse it will get

Abdu ._.
09-10-2020, 01:59 PM
So.. is this a trend that sts will do going forward? farming 5000 tokens just for a bound vanity.. while all events before this you were farming for an tradeable vanity piece? while paywalling the actual tradeable one behind locks or buy it with gold..

im fearful at what path sts is heading now and how the game will be in 2-3 years from ow with this primary focus being on lockeds and pushing that so ahrd on us possible which is already happening with putting literally all endgamegear into lockeds.. sts is lacking its primary focus of an mmo killing mobs getting loot

oh well im curious how much worse it will getI agree....

And 5k tokens is ridiculous even in like grand prix event they had 5k I think for bound vanity

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
09-10-2020, 02:08 PM
+1

I dont farm events like that anymore because of that...Same goes for Lb vanities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aeot
09-10-2020, 02:26 PM
It's too early to say still. If the vanity drop rate is low then the 5k tokens tag is justified. But if the droprate is high and the vanity is cheap then it's not justified since I bet with 5k in recipes and locks we could buy the actual vanity.

Darkrai
09-10-2020, 02:28 PM
It's too early to say still. If the vanity drop rate is low then the 5k tokens tag is justified. But if the droprate is high and the vanity is cheap then it's not justified since I bet with 5k in recipes and locks we could buy the actual vanity.

im more worried about what this is indicating for the future of AL then anything else