PDA

View Full Version : Vanitys

ema28
03-13-2012, 09:25 AM
In the deal of the day you offer vanitys and make money with it. U can offer Crown of Persistence and the Shield of Hallows too. For example 800 platin each...so much platin require 56 and 61 level obtain. Think that would be fer for everyone and good for game developers too. Thanks. Haita

Walkhardd
03-13-2012, 09:41 AM
In the deal of the day you offer vanitys and make money with it. U can offer Crown of Persistence and the Shield of Hallows too. For example 800 platin each...so much platin require 56 and 61 level obtain. Think that would be fer for everyone and good for game developers too. Thanks. Haita

That would not go over so well. I see your point, and its been brought up before, but it just wouldnt be right for the players that spent the time (and plat) to get it while they were under the impression it wouldnt be available again.

P.s- I dont have c.o.p

adidaman
03-13-2012, 09:45 AM
I spent about a month farming experience to get my Hallows shield. Why should you be able to pay $50 and get one?

MightyMicah
03-13-2012, 10:05 AM
@Adidman because it took me a month to earn 50 dollars! :D *budoom chsshhh*

adidaman
03-13-2012, 10:08 AM
@Adidman because it took me a month to earn 50 dollars! :D *budoom chsshhh*

>.>

LwMark
03-16-2012, 03:05 AM
i wish i woulda got it back then..total noob bakk then..didnt realize

fuzzylazer
03-16-2012, 04:39 AM
I don't think it is a good idea even though I don't have any. This is why it is called the "ELITE" vanity set. Which means, it is not to be gotten unless for hard work.

elianel
03-16-2012, 05:57 AM
then i will buy it easy :P what they have to is make a hard guest for it like you have to get the same xp point like before 80k for helmet 100k shield 100k for armor

Ohh
03-18-2012, 05:28 PM
In my oppinion the special level cap vanities should be available again, but not for just 800 plat lol!
I would suggest that you need for example 300k xp instead of 80k xp for the helm! ;)

Elyseon
03-18-2012, 05:51 PM
80k xp much more than it may seem
The thrasher that is now available =x4 xp
Making it 240k xp
Also the thrasher gives 3x attack thus killing guys 3x faster
Making it closer to 750k xp...

Bilaxman
03-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Although it would be nice for me to get the shield of hallows, I believe it is quite unfair for those who spent the time and money to get those items. I have the crown and robes and I can tell you that I spent months working for both. Being able to pay up is a "cheap" way out. I also have to add at the time they were offering the helm, there was no such thing as a 4x combo elixir. This made getting 80k xp very LONG and BORING.

Sorry to disagree but I believe many others who worked for the elite items will agree with me.

ema28
04-04-2012, 08:23 AM
However I think there are a lott of players who spend time and money to get the vanitys I'm talking about but considering the time which no aloved to got them wasn't able to get it. Now we hope that this game developers will help us to get it but it must not be buyed with platin...why not with an extra quest...a hard quest or something like this?

dudetus
04-05-2012, 12:20 AM
CoP, SoH and MFA are NOT coming back. There is a reason why some of us worked hard to get the elite items. I don't have CoP myself (was about 4k away) but I hold no grudge. There are going to be many more elite vanities in the future (the game is designed to have max lvl of 100 in total) so u'll get elite cap vanity set if u r willing to work ur butt off for it.

This matter has been discussed countless amounts of times...