PDA

View Full Version : 5x elixers from oldtown crypt

Warzone
09-11-2020, 01:26 AM
Cinco can you please put 5x damage,speed,xp and armor in store menu would make it easier to farm instead of leaving event area to get the elixers we can just buy from store menu instead of leaving especially if you wanna stay on leaderboard

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Uptosts
09-27-2020, 03:05 AM
Or maybe if we could buy 2-3 (limited number of elixir at a time) like I usually use and prefer 5x Damage Elixir, so would be helpful and save a bit time if we could purchase atleast 2-3 of same type rather then every after 30 minutes we have to go to Old Town Crypt and Old Town SpaceTime to get it.

Just an idea,
-Uptosts

Froststorm
09-27-2020, 05:54 AM
I suggest extending the time of each elixir by another 30 minutes to make up a total hour considering that's usually how long we farm anyway

Evildantee
10-02-2020, 02:07 AM
I suggest extending the time of each elixir by another 30 minutes to make up a total hour considering that's usually how long we farm anyway
I agree with this suggestion as well as the suggestion of us being able to buy the elixirs in packs sort of like a 5x damage kit , 5x armour kit, 5x experience kit and 50% speed kit so that we wouldn't have to make multiple trips to the crypt or old town club just to rebuff but rather we can just pop a fresh elixir kit once the current one we're using wears off.. I think this would be time saving for us players