PDA

View Full Version : another bad event

The balde of shakuras
09-11-2020, 05:18 AM
I realy hope there will be an event where even the lowball players can make some profit or at least get some items.

I am only lvl 68, and never managed to beat the 5th boss.

Can't get any worthy drop. kind of useless event. almost like there is no event at all.

Bryan59990
09-11-2020, 05:22 AM
Bonjour pour l évènement il devrais faire quelques choses les mobs sont trop dur même à 4 ses hard

Faotblack
09-11-2020, 05:44 AM
If you don't like the event don't play it. This event is mostly made for end game. Go lvl up and enjoy the game.

Vulcainx
09-11-2020, 06:11 AM
Bonjour pour l évènement il devrais faire quelques choses les mobs sont trop dur même à 4 ses hardCiu, tsais qu'il faut parler anglais pour que les devs te comprennent mieux

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

snakeeyes
09-11-2020, 06:54 AM
I dont like the event too but its a fun run with friends. The game is not rolling only on event theres so many map that you can enjoy farm or run.

Titanium
09-11-2020, 06:56 AM
I think the developers spoiled you enough with good & profitable events since some people are having such a behaviour.

Just move on, i'm not a fan too and I have nothing bad to say, imma just chill for 2 weeks.

Keep in mind that these events are created for masses and not for one individual.

The balde of shakuras
09-11-2020, 08:04 AM
I think the developers spoiled you enough with good & profitable events since some people are having such a behaviour.

Just move on, i'm not a fan too and I have nothing bad to say, imma just chill for 2 weeks.

Keep in mind that these events are created for masses and not for one individual.

it sounds like you say there are more players with high-end gear on lvl 76 then players with average gear.

Btw im not spoiled. I am a returning players, when I was playing there wasn't so much random events like this. It was like halloween, christmas, egghunt, birthday, new year and a harvest event. Everyone could get some profit from them, at least reaching gold tier.

Faotblack
09-11-2020, 08:57 AM
it sounds like you say there are more players with high-end gear on lvl 76 then players with average gear.

Btw im not spoiled. I am a returning players, when I was playing there wasn't so much random events like this. It was like halloween, christmas, egghunt, birthday, new year and a harvest event. Everyone could get some profit from them, at least reaching gold tier.

Woah, wait a minute. Ok, so first of all, have you played these events this year? If not, then don't talk about them. These year's events are more profitable than every other year, and not only for end game. Just wait for them, not every event must be "profitable".

Ummmmm
09-11-2020, 09:55 AM
This is a good event too. We can loot arc weaps/belts/egg so it could be "profitable", and as a war with both dozer weals and chasmal but nothing special beyond that, I can solo well past wave 20.

Silly Lily
09-12-2020, 10:41 AM
Sts is doing their best to cater to all types of players of all types of levels. Events such as Pirate Booty, Eggzavier, Arlor Grand Prix and Party-Crashing event prove this. You could literally just stand in a house and kill Blotto for free gold and loot during Party-Crashing event. The point is that there are events for different types of players and their interests. Sts is continuing to create or renovate events to make them suitable for all players. You may not always get the event that suits you, and that's ok. You can always farm, collect APs, level up until an event comes that piques your interest. Best wishes :)

conat
09-12-2020, 01:09 PM
Stop saying that this event is bad and that ... There are events for all classes and all kinds, all they do is get angry because they can not get easy gold and loot items, if the event seems boring or bad, dedicate yourself to farming on another map without the need to throw hatred, devs are people like you and me and believe me you wouldn't want them to belittle your work, they do what they can.

- kind of regards

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Soyeonara
09-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Stop saying that this event is bad and that ... There are events for all classes and all kinds, all they do is get angry because they can not get easy gold and loot items, if the event seems boring or bad, dedicate yourself to farming on another map without the need to throw hatred, devs are people like you and me and believe me you wouldn't want them to belittle your work, they do what they can.

- kind of regards

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Agreed

/11chars

Histqry
09-13-2020, 01:43 PM
I personally like this event Good vaintys, pets, and Crates! And this allows people lvl 60+ to participate!

Reptys
09-15-2020, 01:26 AM
Some events are betetr for low lvls tho