PDA

View Full Version : Question for lend

snakeeyes
09-11-2020, 06:49 AM
Can i ask guys what if someone lend gold to me about 20m and he promise he will return in 2-3 weeks to for 24m then he did not return the gold like he promise. Can i report him with screenshots of conversation of lend?

ikeh.ikeh.kimochi
09-11-2020, 06:55 AM
Can i ask guys what if someone lend gold to me about 20m and he promise he will return in 2-3 weeks to for 24m then he did not return the gold like he promise. Can i report him with screenshots of conversation of lend?

xD im laughing read this....

Aeot
09-11-2020, 07:03 AM
Can i ask guys what if someone lend gold to me about 20m and he promise he will return in 2-3 weeks to for 24m then he did not return the gold like he promise. Can i report him with screenshots of conversation of lend?All trades are final. What you give to someone belongs to them (except scams). They are not obligated to return it anymore.
So don't give anything to anyone if you want it back

snakeeyes
09-11-2020, 07:05 AM
All trades are final. What you give to someone belongs to them (except scams). They are not obligated to return it anymore.
So don't give anything to anyone if you want it back

Ok bro thanks for the advice im not sad because of the gold im sad because of the trust that i gave.

snakeeyes
09-11-2020, 07:23 AM
xD im laughing read this....

Lol why you always do joke like you do to the game just like your post that you got ban because of joke chat that against sts rules? i think you deserve it.

Oakmaiden
09-11-2020, 08:58 AM
Rofl.... please stop “lending”.

truelove
09-11-2020, 09:11 AM
friends in the real world can be evil, especially if he is just a friend in games.
stop being stupid[emoji1303]

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Analytical
09-11-2020, 10:02 AM
Lol enough of these kind of threads.

When would people stop lending without preparing for the worst case scenarios?

The moment you lend someone gold, prepare for the possibility that it will never come back to you - only lend the amount you can afford to lose and cut the bs and drama.

So tired to see this again and again.

snakeeyes
09-11-2020, 10:11 AM
Sory for this thread i fall to the bait of some friend. Thanks for the tip, information and answer.

Aeot
09-11-2020, 11:20 AM
Sory for this thread i fall to the bait of some friend. Thanks for the tip, information and answer.My man ignore these troll/offensive posts. I understand you maybe trusted someone and it's not a bad thing. It's their fault for misusing your trust yet these people call you names for it.

QuaseT
09-11-2020, 11:30 AM
People here are acting like he is complaining. All he did is genially ask if its worth a report. Im happy that I have people ingame I can trust and as he said, it hurts even more if those scam. And yes gold doesnt matter in those cases usually. I see you have the answer to your question already tho^^

Motherless_Child
09-11-2020, 01:54 PM

Hummmm... You CAN report to support if you have concrete evidence but, what they do is up to the investigation...... Never trust "virtual friends"...... Don't trust anyone with your earned gold..... I wouldn't even trust a family member with my money.......

PostNoob
09-11-2020, 05:23 PM
When "lending" stuff, only do so if you can live without whatever u borrowing. Consider it a loss before lending, and see if you still want to do it.

Tackled
09-11-2020, 05:29 PM
I’m sorry for your loss of trust and gold, but don’t let one person stop you from having a heart of gold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-12-2020, 12:57 AM
Best thing to do.. Is take security for what u lend.
For example.
There a guy ingame.. If he wants gold from me he keeps stuff which is little more worth than the gold I giv him
Few weeks back he gave me 2 Chas armor for 20m(it was 12m at that time)
And returned the gold (with 5%interest)
This helped me make Lil gold as well as him for whatever he used the gold for.
If they don't have any item worth anything or are new players just DON'T Lend.
Especially to beggars.. (to those who beg.. Just give them advice on how to make gold.. Many new/low lvl players dunno any way to get gold imo..so they beg.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk