PDA

View Full Version : Please check out my build! - Need your help and opinions!

Cybele
03-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Okay, I'm a girl and I downloaded pocket legends on my android 2 days ago without knowing anything about this style of gaming.
Installed it, played it a bit, and I was hooked. That was 2 days go, now I am at LVL 21.
I did read the forums at first, but none of it made any sense to me, so I just kept playing, using common sense to move onto weapons with better options when I leveled up.
My "style" of playing is to mostly complete the quests, trying not to die because of silly bears. I don't really do PvP
Alll my weapon is picked up from drops or quests, NOT BOUGHT. I still cannot understand crafting AT ALL.
Playing this way was easier at lower levels, but once I got past LVL 15 it became really confusing for me.
I've stored all the weapons above 15 in my inventory, but now I am running out of space. I need to choose the weapon i will be using, and sell off the rest ( I cannot understand trading / auctions either! )
Please help me choose which is the right fit for my Enchantress, I am also listing her stats (IN PIC) and skills below along with a list of crafting materials that I don't know what I should use them for???

Helmet
Equipped - Necromancers Sorcery Cap - LEV 17, 54 INT, 3 INT, 1% Hit, 1H/s, 1M/s, 4 Armor
INVENTORY
Blacksmith's Beret of Smarts - LEV 1, 1 INT, 1 Armor

Weapon
Equipped - Darkbolt Blaster of Mastery - LEV 19, 60 INT, 29 - 57 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 7 INT, 2% Dodge, 3% Hit, 1% Crit, 2 H/s, 2 M/s
INVENTORY
Wizards Darkbolt Blaster - LEV 19, 60 INT, 29 - 51 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 2 INT, 1% Hit, 1M/s, 1 Armor
Necromancers Flaming Fireblaster - LEV 18, 57 INT, 37 - 60 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 3 INT, 1% Hit, 1H/s, 1M/s, 1 Armor
2 x Witches Flaming Fireblaster - LEV 18, 57 INT, 37 - 60 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 2 INT, 1% Hit, 1% Crit, 2 Armor
2 x Students Darkbolt Blaster - LEV 19, 60 INT, 29 - 51 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 1 DEX, 1 INT
Thinkers Darkbolt Blaster - LEV 19, 60 INT, 29 - 51 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 1 INT, 1% Hit
Students Black Firebolt Staff - LEV 18, 56 INT, 36 - 66 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 1 DEX, 1 INT
Thinkers Darkbolt Blaster - LEV 17, 54 INT, 27 - 49 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 1 INT, 1% Hit
Thinkers Darkbolt Blaster - LEV 15, 48 INT, 25 - 47 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 1 INT, 1% Hit
Firebolt Staff of Smarts - LEV 17, 53 INT, 33- 63 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 1 INT
2 x Darkbolt Blaster - LEV 19, 80 INT, 29 - 51 Damage, 1.2 Speed
Black Firebolt Staff - LEV 18, 56 INT, 36 - 66 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 1 Armor
Black Firebolt Staff - LEV 16, 50 INT, 34 - 64 Damge, 1.1 Speed, 1 Armor

Armor
Equipped - Jesters Red Cloak - LEV 16, 55 INT, 1 INT, 1% Dodge, 8 Armor
INVENTORY
Blue Mage Garb of Smarts - LEV 17, 54 INT, 1 INT, 8 Armor
Blue Mage Garb of Wisdom - LEV 17, 54 INT, 3 INT, 8 Armor
Black Magic Robes - LEV 21, 66 INT, 10 Armor

CRAFTING ITEMS
Chain Scrap x5
Plate Scrap x8
Cloth Scrap x10
Leather Scrap x5

SKILLS - UNSPENT: 3
FROSTBITE:1
LIGHTNING: 3
HEAL: 3
RESURRECT:1
FIRESTORM: 3
ICESTORM:2
DRAIN LIFE:1
WEAKNESS:1
NIGHTMARE:1
MAGIC SHIELD:1
BLESSING OF VITALITY: 0

STAT POINTS - 41 UNSPENT (STATS PIC BELOW)

Chickenrunnn
03-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Hm ok.

First of all, mages don't have many hp... it means they are the easiest to be killed.. So that, u better let bears tank..
Secondly, u need much armor.. This is why use this :
Necromancers Sorcery Cap - LEV 17, 54 INT, 3 INT, 1% Hit, 1H/s, 1M/s, 4 Armor
Witches Flaming Fireblaster - LEV 18, 57 INT, 37 - 60 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 2 INT, 1% Hit, 1% Crit, 2 Armor
Jesters Red Cloak - LEV 16, 55 INT, 1 INT, 1% Dodge, 8 Armor

Thirdly, as skill point, put 2 of the 3points on vitality (it boosts armor) and pu 1 on drain, it attacks + gives u hp back :)

i really advise u NOT TO TANK, and let others who are higher lvls OR who have better armor to tank :)

Cya soon! And Good Luck :)

adidaman
03-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Trust him ^

Cybele
03-13-2012, 04:04 PM
Thanks chickenrun... and should i liquidate the other stuff? Or keep ?

Snakespeare
03-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Welcome to PL, Cybele!

So far you have been going with a straight INT character, but you might want to put the unused points in either STR or DEX. Read my blog entry on Dual-spec'cing at level 21. It may be too complex, or it may be just the sort of thing you want to read:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/entry.php?275-Snakespeare-Re-make-mixed-Fathom-SSC-dual-spec-ing

But this may not be what you want.

As for your gear, any staff that has "blaster" in the name does splatter (also called are-of-effect) damage. If I were you I would use that Necromancer staff because it also increases your mana restoration speed. Otherwise, the helm and armor you have on is good.

Now, Dex increases Hit% and Str increases health, so it's up to you to decide if you want to be squishy and a better fighter or less vulnerable but less effective.

Chickenrunnn
03-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Welcome to PL, Cybele!

So far you have been going with a straight INT character, but you might want to put the unused points in either STR or DEX. Read my blog entry on Dual-spec'cing at level 21. It may be too complex, or it may be just the sort of thing you want to read:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/entry.php?275-Snakespeare-Re-make-mixed-Fathom-SSC-dual-spec-ing

As for your gear, any staff that has "blaster" in the name does splatter (also called are-of-effect) damage. If I were you I would use that Necromancer staff because it also increases your mana restoration speed. Otherwise, the helm and armor you have on is good.

Now, Dex increases Hit% and Str increases health, so it's up to you to decide if you want to be squishy and a better fighter or less vulnerable but less effective.

LoL.. She is new at PL.. i guess buying Jewel onyx leather LvL21 or forest lvl21 is a bit hard xD...
About the items, i think u can liquidate them.. Just keep the pink cuz its rare, the beret cuz its nice, craft material cuz its useful :)

Cybele
03-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Just keep the pink cuz its rare, the beret cuz its nice, craft material cuz its useful :)

HAHAHA I have great rage towards that "nice beret" its eating up space in my inventory but its like the only thing i was ever able to to craft so I'm sentimental that way :P

Snakespeare
03-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Oh! forget L21 SSC armor. It's too expensive.

Wear your black robes,

Chickenrunnn
03-13-2012, 05:17 PM
HAHAHA I have great rage towards that "nice beret" its eating up space in my inventory but its like the only thing i was ever able to to craft so I'm sentimental that way :P

In this case put it in stash xD All useless cool items in there o.o

Dhaamo
05-09-2012, 04:28 AM
Hmmm... ok .
Do as chickenrunnn said.
Coming to your builds, i would suggest u to increase str continuosly till you reach lv 29 . Then increace 3int and 2str per lv till lv59 and then move onto pure int.

This is becoz mages lack health , dodge and armour and str gives em and int increases the power of your mage skills and mana and mana regen.
Hope i helped :)