PDA

View Full Version : Device Unauthorized

Iprotecu
09-11-2020, 09:29 PM
Hello STS , I have some problem with this issue. Yesterday i'll reset my device because of having a full storage of my device. But, later on after installing this game and signing in. This 'Unauthorized Device' shows. I tap the Authorization Code but still didn't get any codes. Also i try to resend it and said "too many recent request". Anyone can help me recover my account?

PS. Im using Email/Sts Account but the others like Facebook/Gmail are working and i can signing in.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200912/36144ba11fe54c819f77397c72f62fc8.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Overbear
09-11-2020, 09:33 PM
It didn't send a code to your email? Perhaps it went to your spam/junk folder instead! Check those.

Iprotecu
09-11-2020, 09:48 PM
It didn't send a code to your email? Perhaps it went to your spam/junk folder instead! Check those.I checked all inbox ,email, important and the other message are oldest. I replied sts too on my gmail account and said they review it with their staff but i saw 'Pending Request' theres a total of 400k+ lol i think they not reviewing it anymore [emoji19].

picklewickles
09-11-2020, 10:47 PM
I checked all inbox ,email, important and the other message are oldest. I replied sts too on my gmail account and said they review it with their staff but i saw 'Pending Request' theres a total of 400k+ lol i think they not reviewing it anymore [emoji19].

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalki think they still do but you will probably get an answer after 7 days

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

will0
09-11-2020, 10:52 PM
Did you click the "email .me ..." button ??

Iprotecu
09-11-2020, 11:21 PM
Did you click the "email .me ..." button ??Yes i clicked it ...but still didnt get any messages for codes ...Also ill tap it again but the next message said 'Too many recent request'

Iprotecu
09-11-2020, 11:24 PM
i think they still do but you will probably get an answer after 7 days

Sent from my SM-A515F using TapatalkIll try to wait lol ...just to get back my account

Futumsh
09-12-2020, 08:21 AM
You can only request a small number of emailed codes over a 24 hour period, so that's the 'too many requests' thing.

If you're unable to receive email from us I'm not sure what to tell you though - you'll have to figure out what's happening there before you'll be able to authorize your device.

Iprotecu
09-12-2020, 09:25 AM
You can only request a small number of emailed codes over a 24 hour period, so that's the 'too many requests' thing.

If you're unable to receive email from us I'm not sure what to tell you though - you'll have to figure out what's happening there before you'll be able to authorize your device.And now im still waiting for 1day and few hours, Im also checking my gmail for authorization codes [emoji24] but still nothing.

Actually im just using and playing AL in one device and nothing bad happens and due to some problem on some of my apps or didn't know if its a 'virus' i'll reset my phone but later on just installing this game again and signing in with my sts account ..That thing pops up.

I just need the codes [emoji120] but didn't receive anything on my gmail.

darrh
09-12-2020, 09:48 AM
And now im still waiting for 1day and few hours, Im also checking my gmail for authorization codes [emoji24] but still nothing.

Actually im just using and playing AL in one device and nothing bad happens and due to some problem on some of my apps or didn't know if its a 'virus' i'll reset my phone but later on just installing this game again and signing in with my sts account ..That thing pops up.

I just need the codes [emoji120] but didn't receive anything on my gmail.

whats your email and pass? I'll check it on my phone

PostNoob
09-12-2020, 10:00 AM

Not funny to be blunt about it.

Tackled
09-12-2020, 10:00 AM

Nope nope nope no matter what, it says everytime when you log on do not give out your email and pass against TOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iprotecu
09-12-2020, 06:39 PM

If you're unable to receive email from us I'm not sure what to tell you though - you'll have to figure out what's happening there before you'll be able to authorize your device.My name in game was 'Iprotectu' and i have 3slots too which is Rogue (Class) and Rogue (Hardcore) so that im very disappointed cause my 3 characters account gone

Futumsh
09-12-2020, 08:49 PM
My name in game was 'Iprotectu' and i have 3slots too which is Rogue (Class) and Rogue (Hardcore) so that im very disappointed cause my 3 characters account gone

Your account is not gone, you just need to authorize your device. I checked the logs on our end, and the authorization emails were sent correctly, so you'll have to figure out why you aren't getting them. I don't use the email provider that you do for that account, so I don't know what they do about spam detection, whether you can add support@spacetimestudios.com someplace to whitelist it, etc.

Iprotecu
09-12-2020, 11:33 PM
Your account is not gone, you just need to authorize your device. I checked the logs on our end, and the authorization emails were sent correctly, so you'll have to figure out why you aren't getting them. I don't use the email provider that you do for that account, so I don't know what they do about spam detection, whether you can add support@spacetimestudios.com someplace to whitelist it, etc.Thank You i try to resend it again and 'too many recent request' not occur..But how bout i use yahoo instead gmail? cause my friend have that problem too

Pleasant
09-13-2020, 01:37 AM
Your account is not gone, you just need to authorize your device. I checked the logs on our end, and the authorization emails were sent correctly, so you'll have to figure out why you aren't getting them. I don't use the email provider that you do for that account, so I don't know what they do about spam detection, whether you can add support@spacetimestudios.com someplace to whitelist it, etc.

What do we do if we don’t have access to that email at all anymore?

darrh
09-13-2020, 02:21 AM
Not funny to be blunt about it.

Who are you?

Iprotecu
09-13-2020, 06:31 AM
What do we do if we don’t have access to that email at all anymore?Same like my friend's problem ,His using Yahoo not gmail. Also this yahoo mail (email) has taken by someone already thats why he can't receive any code.

Futumsh
09-13-2020, 08:33 AM
What do we do if we don’t have access to that email at all anymore?

If you don't have access at all anymore, but you still have an authorized device, change your email in game (nexus -> my account -> modify account).

If you don't still have an authorized device, you would have to contact support and prove you are the original owner of the account to get the email changed to one you do have access to.

Futumsh
09-13-2020, 08:34 AM
Same like my friend's problem ,His using Yahoo not gmail. Also this yahoo mail (email) has taken by someone already thats why he can't receive any code.

Frankly, he shouldn't expect to be able to use an account with an email address that isn't his.

Futumsh
09-13-2020, 08:35 AM
Thank You i try to resend it again and 'too many recent request' not occur..But how bout i use yahoo instead gmail? cause my friend have that problem too

I have no idea what you're asking here - it doesn't matter who you use for email, as long as it's your address and you can receive email from support.

Iprotecu
09-13-2020, 09:49 AM
Frankly, he shouldn't expect to be able to use an account with an email address that isn't his.The account he created is just fiction or just popping out of his mind lol and we cant believe or didn't know that email was taken by the others too.

I think this kind of 'Device Authorization' is very strictly secured while the other options like gmail or facebook doesn't have this

Iprotecu
09-13-2020, 09:52 AM
The account he created is just fiction or just popping out of his mind lol and we cant believe or didn't know that email was taken by the others too.

I think this kind of 'Device Authorization' is very strictly secured while the other options like gmail or facebook doesn't have this

Edit: so his account can recover too? i meant like u said that showing the proof that his/her was the original owner.

Futumsh
09-13-2020, 09:59 AM
Closing thread - pretty sure anything further is obvious, and can either be solved on your own or by contacting support.