PDA

View Full Version : Platinum purchase bug!

saool
03-13-2012, 04:21 PM
I've been trying to purchase the 165 plat pack, and it doesn't go through. It goes to connecting to server and never changes to the Android market to accept the purchase. I've also force closed the app and reset my phone and still nothing. Just thought I'd point it out. I want a minotaur! lol fix it soon :)

Skeletonlord
03-13-2012, 04:30 PM
You can buy for 75 platinum a Minotaur :)

Appleisaac
03-13-2012, 04:32 PM
sometimes platinum takes a while to get added to your account, but im guessing you already know that. Sometimes the issue is with your device, but i see you have already restarted it... did you get charged for the platinum? or did it cancel the purchase?

saool
03-13-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm not about to pay 50 platinum a minotaur when I can buy a cheaper pack.

And I've bought plenty of platinum before, so I know it takes a while. The thing is that it didn't go through, and I know I have money in my account. It hasn't been charged because it never took me to the Android market to accept the charge. And my ping is 100-200 so it's not that either.

Appleisaac
03-13-2012, 05:12 PM
Try again? This happened to me before on my iPad and I tried again, and I did not get charged twice... You probably already tried for a second time but... That's all I can say :-/

saool
03-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Try again? This happened to me before on my iPad and I tried again, and I did not get charged twice... You probably already tried for a second time but... That's all I can say :-/

I tried about 10 times no lie lol it's a bug it has to be

zappaxe
03-13-2012, 05:32 PM
i purchase plat and then wait......
then try again and it says i have already purchase but it is downloading
7 hours later i get my plat

saool
03-13-2012, 05:42 PM
i purchase plat and then wait......
then try again and it says i have already purchase but it is downloading
7 hours later i get my plat

I've bought 2k platinum before and it took a dev to give them to me after being charged so I know it takes time. So it's not that, it's not even taking me to the Android market for me to accept the purchase. You guys aren't getting my point. I try and make the purchase. From the PL screen it says connecting to server when I click on the pack I want (my ping is 100-200) and it doesn't change (like it normally does) to the Android market for me to accept the charges. If this isn't clear enough then idk what else to tell you guys.