PDA

View Full Version : Mage is so weak in solo (just letting u guys knw)

XxxolyxxX
09-12-2020, 10:09 AM
And don't tell me that's cause other classes are so op cause they have latest gears and best awakes
As if the top mage's don't have op sets and awakes
See the difference
Top mage's aren't even close to overall lb (solo)
Even though rewards don't matter
It's sad
And yeah I'm a mage
Now don't bash me [emoji854]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200912/a3ebafb6afb21f39eb986364e842221f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200912/cd6d26227b8c9538df648f81946f2094.jpg

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
09-12-2020, 10:25 AM
You gotta run with that warrior-mask vanity as disguise and you might enter overall.

tailwarrior
09-12-2020, 10:32 AM
You gotta run with that warrior-mask vanity as disguise and you might enter overall.Haha ;)

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Hel
09-12-2020, 10:36 AM
And don't tell me that's cause other classes are so op cause they have latest gears and best awakes
See the difference
It's sad
And yeah I'm a mage
Now don't bash me [emoji854]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200912/a3ebafb6afb21f39eb986364e842221f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200912/cd6d26227b8c9538df648f81946f2094.jpg

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalkso in the contest I asked why warriors get 2 points, 1 more than the other classes lol.

Abdu ._.
09-12-2020, 10:37 AM
See the difference
It's sad
And yeah I'm a mage

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk#buffmages

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-12-2020, 11:10 AM
Imo it's fair for wars to be good at pve now..
From 2012 till eb aegis/doz gear came mages/rogs were waayyyy better at pve.. And war is a Lil bit better meta rn so many are annoyed at that I guess.. I was a mage myself ultil rogue was meta thn I swapped to rog.. And now i changed to war cuz it's Meta.. So if needed take the swap and see.
Also the overall lb doesn't matter as it givs no rewards but just fame.
Just saying [emoji848][emoji122]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

swoutttt
09-12-2020, 11:21 AM
#Nerf warriors

Abdu ._.
09-12-2020, 11:23 AM
#Nerf warriors+1

Dandremic
09-12-2020, 11:25 AM
meh
#buffmages

Potatogod
09-12-2020, 11:27 AM
It's not only this but the evg solo is mage weak too

gilsooon
09-12-2020, 11:28 AM
I dont see the point that's why there is different class category in rewards.

arcanefid
09-12-2020, 11:29 AM
#Nerf warriors

+1

Proc stack is a mistake.

Encryptions
09-12-2020, 11:33 AM
#Nerf warriorsAfter war nerf it will be like the past. Rog and mage don't friend wars, they trash talk when wars join their random maps until the war leaves; they pm the wars in towns calling them useless trash. Ignore list people just for being war class.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dandremic
09-12-2020, 11:38 AM
ppl do the same for rogues and tanks in this event too
in guildchats all i see is "event party 3slots no mages please"

Encryptions
09-12-2020, 11:39 AM
in guildchats all i see is "event party 3slots no mages please"Those guys don't know what strategy is. They just think full dps will get them lb when it won't, mage is more op than what they think it is. If only they would use him correctly :).

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-12-2020, 11:41 AM
After war nerf it will be like the past. Rog and mage don't friend wars, they trash talk when wars join their random maps until the war leaves; they pm the wars in towns calling them useless trash. Ignore list people just for being war class.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkYep..
#buffwarsmore [emoji23]

Edit :Jus kidding..

PostNoob
09-12-2020, 11:47 AM
'it was broke in the past so it needs to be broke now', what a way to think. Have you guys even ever played a more balanced game within the confines of Tank,Support, DPS? Its alot more fun to have diversity then broken classes. Seriously tho, go try a few rpgs that actually focus on teamwork and balance..maybe you will find the fun in it .

Special mobs that take reduce damg from classes. 1 for each. Nerf hotbars. There are a few way to bring more balance. Add new ultimate to cover other classes shortcomings.

Consider where warriors stand now, and in the past, they will never be alienated like they once were. Not even close. Even with fixes to balance.

Dandremic
09-12-2020, 11:50 AM
Those guys don't know what strategy is. They just think full dps will get them lb when it won't, mage is more op than what they think it is. If only they would use him correctly :).

preach your knowledge to them lord encryptions

Aeot
09-12-2020, 12:58 PM
Look. Each class has it's advantages. Mages have aoe and crow control.
Rogues have high dps.
Warriors have high burst damage which this event is all about. Mages are not weak if they can't compete at something another class is good at.

tailwarrior
09-12-2020, 01:51 PM
Mages just wait,time will come to rule arlor

XxxolyxxX
09-12-2020, 01:53 PM
Look. Each class has it's advantages. Mages have aoe and crow control.
Rogues have high dps.
Warriors have high burst damage which this event is all about. Mages are not weak if they can't compete at something another class is good at.I wanna point smthn out
Yeah mage is for aoe and crowd control
This event has mobs from wave 20 onwards
So see the lb before saying we made for aoe and crowd control
Cause rn as games more focused on who does the highest damage
Then crowd control
As for being crowd control what does the mage spells do
Not only mage's wars and rogues as well
All outdated skills
The skills are useless unless u got high dps like when abys or ebon proc or weap proc

And if u talk about crowd control [emoji23][emoji23]
Wars has tb which can pull and stun mobs
Mage aoe crowd control is bs is skills are outdated
So don't say mage's is for crowd control especially for endgame
It ain't a good excuse

Sts nerfed immo staff cause it's banish mobs in that mode
Else evryone be complaining 4 mage with immo too op

XxxolyxxX
09-12-2020, 01:58 PM
And just to let u knw guys
Only 1 rogue
The top rogue in solo
Is in overall solo
Then all wars
No mage's
Prolly the rogue gonna get removed also later on meh
Even though it doesn't give rewards
It means smthn too about games classes

reyals
09-12-2020, 02:12 PM
wars has tb which can pull and stun mobs

pro !

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-12-2020, 02:19 PM
I wanna point smthn out
Yeah mage is for aoe and crowd control
This event has mobs from wave 20 onwards
So see the lb before saying we made for aoe and crowd control
Cause rn as games more focused on who does the highest damage
Then crowd control
As for being crowd control what does the mage spells do
Not only mage's wars and rogues as well
All outdated skills
The skills are useless unless u got high dps like when abys or ebon proc or weap proc

And if u talk about crowd control [emoji23][emoji23]
Wars has tb which can pull and stun mobs
Mage aoe crowd control is bs is skills are outdated
So don't say mage's is for crowd control especially for endgame
It ain't a good excuse

Sts nerfed immo staff cause it's banish mobs in that mode
Else evryone be complaining 4 mage with immo too op

Sent from my Mi A1 using TapatalkExplain what u meant by outdated... Mages
Are good but just that u can't get top lb in overall doesn't mean its outdated or trash... Every mage ability have potential..

XxxolyxxX
09-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Explain what u meant by outdated... Mages
Are good but just that u can't get top lb in overall doesn't mean its outdated or trash... Every mage ability have potential..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkTell any skill making enough damage without any procs from death weaps or armor
In endgame

XxxolyxxX
09-12-2020, 02:23 PM
Don't start an argument with me
I don't wanna argue with each other

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-12-2020, 02:27 PM
Tell any skill making enough damage without any procs from death weaps or armor
In endgame

Sent from my Mi A1 using TapatalkOK lemme say.. From 2012 till I think 2016 or 2017 there was not much advantage to procs..either procs were not very op or straight useless.. So ultil then ppl just smacked easy bosses for 20 mins and it was Hella boring.. Now with all the procs/combo with skills ect makes game much more diverse/competetive/fun/creative rather than taking so long to kill things... If we had no procs we wouldn't be able to reach high waves in evg or event...

If u just buff skills it's again going back to smacking bosses or just spamming.. Imo the only reason I play game is getting lb and having that competition.. And rn war is op..true..once it was mage.. And one Rouge.. Meta changes overtime so.. Stop crying over this... Until the eb aegis /doz weps war was weakest for years.. What about that...[emoji120][emoji3590]

P. S not argument.. I'm just sad seeing so much negativity in the forums these days.. Soo much.. Even after devs have done a lot for us to have fun. [emoji106]

Encryptions
09-12-2020, 02:38 PM
:) other 2 wars died around 45. Mage alive and going at 91.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200912/b06b8b5703e9edfe5a119aa160fb97c4.jpg

reyals
09-12-2020, 03:10 PM
:) other 2 wars died around 45. Mage alive and going at 91.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200912/b06b8b5703e9edfe5a119aa160fb97c4.jpg

dont know who was 2nd warr but that "slqg" just pathetic scammer and kid, which has stats (hp/armor) as average rogue, and i doubt that he has any good awake or even just one good weapon, it was bad example of "warrior" LOL

Potatogod
09-12-2020, 03:15 PM
dont know who was 2nd warr but that "slqg" just pathetic scammer and kid, which has stats (hp/armor) as average rogue, and i doubt that he has any good awake or even just one good weapon, it was bad example LOL

Maybe because u tank properly and have enough gear to be that far and those people here are talking about that mage is weak with solo

reyals
09-12-2020, 03:16 PM
Maybe because u tank properly and have enough gear to be that far and those people here are talking about that mage is weak with solo

I'm not tank

Potatogod
09-12-2020, 03:18 PM
I'm not tank

Sorry that message was not for you i quote the wrong text

Soyeonara
09-12-2020, 03:45 PM
Agreed. The war that have well strategy and have enough gear could tank properly to go far.

Personally, I'm as a mage had experienced this. I'm just use ebon gun, mire set (helm,armor and artifact) and venom speed set, then use Brother whim. On that time, that warrior (I forgot his name was) dont have tb sword, so I use the brother whim to pull the mobs then stuck them with clock skill. Then, that warrior spamming as usual with his gears and he really done good job. It was magnificent.

Even the mage with Skratch staff and arcane armor (better stats than me) that run with me before that, killed before me. I was like 'really boy???'.....

Then, I die at wave 84 bcos I were too close when shaman mobs unleashed their critical strike. Silly mistakes as I were too close.

And yes, I think the mages cannot solo well in this event or other maps as you guys mentioned before. There will be time the mages will rule again. Meta changes. Anyway, I do hope just buff a little to the mages (well, I'm just asking nicely hehe to devs xd) since they r really weak and don't nerf other classes. Really....

P. S. And plis, sometimes quite annoying when other classes told me not to use clock skill in this event. Maybe u guys run with mages who dont know how to use their skills.

-Misharo

Abdu ._.
09-12-2020, 03:55 PM
Just wars procs are way too op

Soyeonara
09-12-2020, 04:10 PM
After war nerf it will be like the past. Rog and mage don't friend wars, they trash talk when wars join their random maps until the war leaves; they pm the wars in towns calling them useless trash. Ignore list people just for being war class.

Errr why they so mean????

I do love tank run with me. They r meat shield hehe...

Fiasaria
09-12-2020, 04:16 PM
maybe do the ffx1v thingy where u swithc class with the weapon you use :v, wars are op in evg, then go to dm i see alot of rogue destroying those bosses alone, this event is focused to good geared end game so warrios are needed, but there are other events where u can 1shot a whole group of mobs with 1 shadow storm shot, so just skip this event and go farm evg/dm or do 20 wave runs to try loot something

arcanefid
09-12-2020, 04:20 PM
From all these years my take is that the majority of players who played Rogue class before were just spoiled with their class being too good, and they all thought they were pros. Just buy some good items and spam some skills, and suddenly everyone else is noob. Of course, that was never true.

Now the same is happening with Warriors. If buying all the Arcane weapons, timing a few skills and switching a few weapons is 'pro strategy', then I'm sure there's something wrong there. It's very similar to what Rogues used to say a few years ago.

Truth is, Warriors who own 3+ arcane weapons are way too good compared to other classes in PvE. I went to wave 100 solo with clean gears and barely any effort (didn't even use a Chasmal armor). Being a warrior myself life is pretty good right now, but I definitely think STS has to disable proc stacks or do something about them in the future.

If we get a new Arcane weapon soon, in a way you would expect the proc to be similar or slightly worse than Skull Axe, add all the previous arcane weapon procs to it, not sure what's going to happen... XD

QuaseT
09-12-2020, 04:27 PM
From all these years my take is that the majority of players who played Rogue class before were just spoiled with their class being too good, and they all thought they were pros. Just buy some good items and spam some skills, and suddenly everyone else is noob. Of course, that was never true.

Now the same is happening with Warriors. If buying all the Arcane weapons, timing a few skills and switching a few weapons is 'pro strategy', then I'm sure there's something wrong there. It's very similar to what Rogues used to say a few years ago.

Truth is, Warriors who own 3+ arcane weapons are way too good compared to other classes in PvE. I went to wave 100 solo with clean gears and barely any effort (didn't even use a Chasmal armor). Being a warrior myself life is pretty good right now, but I definitely think STS has to disable proc stacks or do something about them in the future.

If we get a new Arcane weapon soon, in a way you would expect the proc to be similar or slightly worse than Skull Axe, add all the previous arcane weapon procs to it, not sure what's going to happen... XDI can just support this. No idea where this is going. In hardcore its even worse since warriors have better base stats aswell and are less likely to die. +1

Potatogod
09-12-2020, 04:38 PM

If we get a new Arcane weapon soon, in a way you would expect the proc to be similar or slightly worse than Skull Axe, add all the previous arcane weapon procs to it, not sure what's going to happen... XD

Didn't even know that procs stacks on each other

XxxolyxxX
09-12-2020, 04:45 PM

If we get a new Arcane weapon soon, in a way you would expect the proc to be similar or slightly worse than Skull Axe, add all the previous arcane weapon procs to it, not sure what's going to happen... XDAnd they call stacking procs
~Skills~

arcanefid
09-12-2020, 05:11 PM
And they call stacking procs
~Skills~

Tbf there is some strategy to it, for example, many tanks who own the Arcane weapons would still get the order and timing of skills and procs wrong. For example, if a Warrior uses Juggernaut before the Skull Axe procs, chances are they won't go too far (or they have to use primitive methods such as keeping a wave long enough for Jugg to cooldown), but that's not really something that requires you to be a genius to work out.

I am aware that Mages and Rogues use the proc stacking too, and disabling it will probably make them weaker too, but I feel like the situation with class balance in PvE would be better than what it currently is.

Lawpvp
09-12-2020, 05:38 PM
Mages are here to give rogues mana, that's all

XxxolyxxX
09-12-2020, 05:39 PM
Mages are here to give rogues mana, that's allJust give Mana and energize
When sts release a better pet
Rip mage

Jisaw
09-12-2020, 05:50 PM
if dont know how to play event, dont do it.. mages have ebon staff, spirit staff/gun, both skratch weapons, besides mages and wars have lb each on solo..

XxxolyxxX
09-12-2020, 05:52 PM
if dont know how to play event, dont do it.. mages have ebon staff, spirit staff/gun, both skratch weapons, besides mages and wars have lb each on solo..Why don't you (pro) show us how to play
By starting as a mage
Before saying that

Jisaw
09-12-2020, 05:55 PM
Why don't you (pro) show us how to play
By starting as a mage
Before saying that

where did i say im pro? how i said if dont know how to play dont do it... check lb #1 mage position, 300k+ still i dont see they complain about its impossible

XxxolyxxX
09-12-2020, 06:03 PM
where did i say im pro? how i said if dont know how to play dont do it... check lb #1 mage position, 300k+ still i dont see they complain about its impossibleU just said don't do event if u don't know lmao
As for complaining
nobody's complaining
Prizes for lb are class wise
We are talking about the difference in score in overall and comparing classes
And how weak mage's are that they can't even come close to other classes score
And u say we have different weaps so go combo it [emoji23]
Don't start talking about how to play mage to us after seeing the score difference
Cause if u know how to play go do it and show us how to play mage
Ur the one taking it as a complaint
And ur denying the lb scores which anyone can see
If ur in denial nobody can help
And don't start making this thread toxic
No more replies from me to u bye

Jairus980
09-12-2020, 06:08 PM
Mage may not be as op as other class in solo
But hella op af in groups.
Do you even know mage is support class? The word "support"

XxxolyxxX
09-12-2020, 06:11 PM
Do you even know mage is support class? The word "support"Agree with that
Saw on lb a war and mage in group lb top 10
Just 1 mage and 1 war dam
Or is it that 4 people and 2 left ?
Or their names not there [emoji2371]Or too less space for the other names

Jisaw
09-12-2020, 06:15 PM
U just said don't do event if u don't know lmao
As for complaining
nobody's complaining
Prizes for lb are class wise
We are talking about the difference in score in overall and comparing classes
And how weak mage's are that they can't even come close to other classes score
And u say we have different weaps so go combo it [emoji23]
Don't start talking about how to play mage to us after seeing the score difference
Cause if u know how to play go do it and show us how to play mage
Ur the one taking it as a complaint
And ur denying the lb scores which anyone can see
If ur in denial nobody can help
And don't start making this thread toxic
No more replies from me to u bye

6IQ try to Comparing scores points between 2 different classes

just check #1 rogue solo position 800k pts on SOLO still you complaining about it? better learn to play...

Crocodile
09-12-2020, 07:36 PM
in guildchats all i see is "event party 3slots no mages please"May I know what guild is that? I may avoid that guild in future.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Kystone
09-12-2020, 08:04 PM
I'd take a mage over a rogue any day, especially one with a brain lol

Gamegrog
09-12-2020, 09:03 PM
Dude Nerf warrs.?
I'm both mage and warr and warr is just fine I guess cos warr was a trash class until eb aegis came to existence and now all need warr to be Nerfed lol.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-12-2020, 09:40 PM
How does one as a tank survive this?
https://youtu.be/DDVXNiu743M

xXxrriottxXX
09-13-2020, 02:19 AM
Those guys don't know what strategy is. They just think full dps will get them lb when it won't, mage is more op than what they think it is. If only they would use him correctly :).

He knows everythings, Everyone is wrong except him. Mage is best class and you all wrong. Listen encrypitoob

Nexior
09-13-2020, 04:18 AM
On swamp temple was same situation everyone 900k mages 200-300 , just wait till end event i 100%sure mages and rogue go till 900k :)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Potatogod
09-13-2020, 05:00 AM
if dont know how to play event, dont do it.. mages have ebon staff, spirit staff/gun, both skratch weapons, besides mages and wars have lb each on solo..

Are you serious ebon staff, have you ever seen the proc of it and compared that with warrior, you know that they're not complaining about lb solo they're complaining about why mage has so less points and why mage can't get high rounds in this event because the #1 mage is probably one of the richest player with op awaks and can only get so many point while warriors can get with clean gear so many points more and survive longer in the event

Potatogod
09-13-2020, 05:03 AM
Do you even know mage is support class? The word "support"

Isn't that the same with the word tank then because a tank shouldn't do so much damage? A "tank" is not a damage dealer

Jairus980
09-13-2020, 06:00 AM
Isn't that the same with the word tank then because a tank shouldn't do so much damage? A "tank" is not a damage dealer

Nope. It's not, but because of our history. Community discriminate warrior so bad.
Example 61 cap, mage and rogue dominated mausoleum.
66 cap, warrior with TB are selected. However rest called trash
71 cap, nobody want warrior in pt when farming gold in hydra/orrick map (before ebon aegis release)

Ebon aegis release (new era for war),
Rogue & mage cried so badly that they want warrior to nerf so they can become lousy class.
Warrior got nerfed over time during 71 cap. All good, mage and rogue not so happy but they are okay.

76 cap new half weapon. mage the most op class weapon.
When other half weapon announced, warrior aegis have same proc like ebon aegis. Guess what? ROGUE & MAGE class complain and cry.
Then developer *revise* those proc and announced damage buff.
Player that use warrior found a way to combine proc. Player use their brains to make themselves op
Warrior now the most op class.

Blame who? Blame people who run rogue and mage that want war to be a lousy class in game.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I started from 0, build myself within almost no help. Learn the game myself, solo the map myself because people don't run with my when I'm not op. Now I'm proud where I stand
I'm not the best war in game, but least I don't discriminate other class

Soyeonara
09-13-2020, 06:03 AM
Are you serious ebon staff, have you ever seen the proc of it and compared that with warrior, you know that they're not complaining about lb solo they're complaining about why mage has so less points and why mage can't get high rounds in this event because the #1 mage is probably one of the richest player with op awaks and can only get so many point while warriors can get with clean gear so many points more and survive longer in the event

Xd ebon staff.... It good but it not effective compared to the warrior weapon. I guess he only refer to the 'description of the weapon' but never test them on a field (I mean every aspect). Luckily he doesn't say ebon gun....

arcanefid
09-13-2020, 07:57 AM
Player that use warrior found a way to combine proc. Player use their brains to make themselves op
Warrior now the most op class.

Blame who? Blame people who run rogue and mage that want war to be a lousy class in game.

We have been combining procs since 46 cap with Glint Aegis + Cackling Bonesaw, then Glint Aegis + Dragon Sword, and so on. That's nothing new. The way you say it makes it sound like only people who play Warrior are using brains and Rogues and Mages can't use brains.

Stacking procs has been fine until they made the Rage ultimate and Skull Axe proc, and it got even worse with Hotbars. Now it's just a total mess. It's not too hard to see that there's barely any skills involved here. Just buy all the weapons, unlock all the hotbars and spam them until everything dies. It's the same 'strategy' for pretty much every map now.

When a new expansion comes out we will just overpower everything that comes our way like we've been doing until now, and probably have another 2 new Arcane Weapon procs to make things even easier.

If that sounds fun to the majority, that's fine, but personally I wouldn't like that to happen.

tailwarrior
09-13-2020, 08:48 AM
Um frnd have you ever tried proc different arc weapons?it's quite addictive and fun in my opinion

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 09:02 AM
Um frnd have you ever tried proc different arc weapons?it's quite addictive and fun in my opinion

Sent from my SM-A505F using TapatalkSomeone who understands why video games were made. [emoji108]

XxxolyxxX
09-13-2020, 09:08 AM
Someone who understands why video games were made. [emoji108]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkFun for some people
Stacking procs is boring not anything interesting
Only wars different procs stack together best
What bout the other classes

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 09:11 AM
Fun for some people
Stacking procs is boring not anything interesting
Only wars different procs stack together best
What bout the other classes

Sent from my Mi A1 using TapatalkSo u saying spamming space bar or just hitting boss for long to kill is fun? Have u ever played any competitive games?. [emoji6]

And ebon daggs(71 wep) stacks which is not endgame wep imo.. And also flame staff(mage) it stacks I guess. but not as viable as wars cuz mages can't tank while procking in difficult waves.

Skolking
09-13-2020, 07:03 PM
Imo it's fair for wars to be good at pve now..
From 2012 till eb aegis/doz gear came mages/rogs were waayyyy better at pve.. And war is a Lil bit better meta rn so many are annoyed at that I guess.. I was a mage myself ultil rogue was meta thn I swapped to rog.. And now i changed to war cuz it's Meta.. So if needed take the swap and see.
Also the overall lb doesn't matter as it givs no rewards but just fame.
Just saying [emoji848][emoji122]

Wars arent a lil better wars are 3 times better than other classes in pve

will0
09-13-2020, 07:15 PM
Just something i been wanting to comment that the dots mage doing are weak for level 76 toons against mobs with tremendous amount of HP and Armors .. ie. Time shift and this requires charging to Dots which is quite difficult when doing event runs.. Ice bolt dots too the chance to AOE freeze are small too and the frozen pool are too small and random even using pet like Breeze have bigger freeze pool...

Gardenthief
09-13-2020, 09:56 PM

Great post that really gives a lot of perspective on the game rn. The more overpowered a player is, the less they need to employ strategy. 1 - because there is not need to strategize when everything just dies. 2 - because that's how the human brain works; we opt for maximum efficiency, which means getting the job done with minimal effort.

Nowadays, we don't see many rogues that go for high priority targets, like witches in m6 or healing shamans in Dragkin Temple, which may have been the aftermath of "op rogues" era where spamming skills is good enough. I see a similar trend happening where warriors will just prioritize personal damage over keeping mob aggro or keeping their team alive in future content.

We can't really blame the players for going for the most op damage class, because the game rewards good damage dealers more than anything else. With lots of defensive options like pots, ankhs (outside of wave content), pet aa's, elixirs..., you bet warriors will feel like they're useless even when they do a good job tanking. The quote "the best defence is a good offence" will continue to ring true unless the devs find a way to make tanking relevant.

Soyeonara
09-13-2020, 10:51 PM
Nowadays, we don't see many rogues that go for high priority targets, like witches in m6 or healing shamans in Dragkin Temple, which may have been the aftermath of "op rogues" era where spamming skills is good enough. I see a similar trend happening where warriors will just prioritize personal damage over keeping mob aggro or keeping their team alive in future content.

So trueeeee! Very very very agreed. Well pointed.

Gotiac1980
09-13-2020, 11:22 PM
I'd take a mage over a rogue any day, especially one with a brain lol

Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purpure
09-14-2020, 03:29 AM
I think all classes has its downsides. I just believe Warriors have way too less compared to others.

Some stuff I always ask myself about:

Why Warriors have 2x Lv76 arcane weapons with dmg buff proc?
Why Skratch Gun has armor debuff and Duggar Bow doesn't? Aren't they the same thing except its worse on Rogue?
Why Rogues/Mages don't have a x6 Int/Dex ult?
Someone here have ever used Rogue healing ult on a daily basis? LOL

just my thoughts

Purpure
09-14-2020, 03:33 AM
Reply to Arcanefid #61:

I like your point of view, sadly, if they release lv81 arcane weapons and they are worse procs people will get mad, everyone expects an upgrade, so IMO this will just get worse.

XxxolyxxX
09-14-2020, 03:36 AM
I think all classes has its downsides. I just believe Warriors have way too less compared to others.

Why Skratch Gun has armor debuff and Duggar Bow doesn't? Aren't they the same thing except its worse on Rogue?

just my thoughtsWars won't agree with that kinda ult for us
Wars had high armor
High health
Hardly dies normally no need to use ankhs
Now they got the dps as well to back it up
Not to mention aoe damage from using outdated weapons
Do they need rogues or mage's
Besides the fact that mage has the support of energize ( good pet )
Or rogue to kill bosses
But too bad only mobs in this event
And these wars are better at aoe than any mage's which they say are for crowd control and aoe damage
I don't see that

Gamegrog
09-14-2020, 03:43 AM

just my thoughtsCoz rogs and mages do way high base dmg than a warr.
Rogs with a legend weapon can deal higher dmg than a warr with a legend weapon.
So in conclusion rogs doesn't need an arcane weap to deal high dmg coz they don't need high proc to deal huge dmg but warrs do need proc stack to deal dmg.
Plus rogs ulti is pretty op too.
I'm a mage and a warr too

Purpure
09-14-2020, 04:34 AM
X6 STR can wipe out 3 Evg bosses at once in less than 10 secs.
Energize in mages can potentially wipe 3 Evg bosses with a single ult depending on players gear
Rogues can kill 1 spider if they proc duggar+sunken and have high bd/high dex, if not it barely hits 15% of a spider hp, 40% if duggar dagger proc.

There is no way a rogue kills 3 evg bosses with a single shot ultimate, does it make sense?

arcanefid
09-14-2020, 05:59 AM
Great post that really gives a lot of perspective on the game rn. The more overpowered a player is, the less they need to employ strategy. 1 - because there is not need to strategize when everything just dies. 2 - because that's how the human brain works; we opt for maximum efficiency, which means getting the job done with minimal effort.

We can't really blame the players for going for the most op damage class, because the game rewards good damage dealers more than anything else. With lots of defensive options like pots, ankhs (outside of wave content), pet aa's, elixirs..., you bet warriors will feel like they're useless even when they do a good job tanking. The quote "the best defence is a good offence" will continue to ring true unless the devs find a way to make tanking relevant.

Lots of truth in that.

I appreciate STS' efforts to try and keep everyone happy, but going for the short term fixes like giving damage to everyone will only get worse in the long run.

Then again, if it continues like this I don't really see a "long run". XD

Gotiac1980
09-14-2020, 08:55 AM

^^ this

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-14-2020, 08:57 AM
X6 STR can wipe out 3 Evg bosses at once in less than 10 secs.
Energize in mages can potentially wipe 3 Evg bosses with a single ult depending on players gear
Rogues can kill 1 spider if they proc duggar+sunken and have high bd/high dex, if not it barely hits 15% of a spider hp, 40% if duggar dagger proc.

There is no way a rogue kills 3 evg bosses with a single shot ultimate, does it make sense?Agreed.. Rogues ults need buff.. Only 1 ult(speed) is viable for lb runners... Rest are not worth saying ultimate.
The heal ult shud be removed and something else ther imo

Kystone
09-14-2020, 08:59 AM
^^ this

I told u my pull -_-

Gotiac1980
09-14-2020, 09:00 AM
I told u my pull -_-

OK KYSTONES

Aeot
09-14-2020, 09:06 AM
Lots of truth in that.

I appreciate STS' efforts to try and keep everyone happy, but going for the short term fixes like giving damage to everyone will only get worse in the long run.

Then again, if it continues like this I don't really see a "long run". XDI see a long run. The classes haven't been in their original roles for a long time now because of you players always wanting what another class player had. Warriors had armour/hp other classes: GIVE US ARMOR LIKE WARRS!! Now all classes are pretty balanced and independent and now you people cry again. What's wrong about making each class a dmg class with some variety?

Geuimau
09-14-2020, 09:12 AM
I think they made 3 different lb for each class so its fair game
I mean what is the point getting to top 10 overall??
Also Warrior build to survive unlike mage so its normal to see a war reaching 1m points when mages can't pass 400k I guess

Imo it's fair enough

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

arcanefid
09-14-2020, 09:18 AM
I see a long run. The classes haven't been in their original roles for a long time now because of you players always wanting what another class player had. Warriors had armour/hp other classes: GIVE US ARMOR LIKE WARRS!! Now all classes are pretty balanced and independent and now you people cry again. What's wrong about making each class a dmg class with some variety?

I am just concerned about the near future, and I would like to see a game where everyone has a chance to play it, not only those who own arcane weapons. As it stands, a warrior with legendary/mythic gear is completely useless, can't even scratch an Elite Valley boss, while a warrior with 2+ arcane weapons can breeze through anything that the game offers - solo.

If it's too hard for you to see that another 2 arcane weapons will break the game (especially warriors), then you shouldn't be talking about tomorrow, even less a long run.

Aeot
09-14-2020, 10:07 AM
I am just concerned about the near future, and I would like to see a game where everyone has a chance to play it, not only those who own arcane weapons. As it stands, a warrior with legendary/mythic gear is completely useless, can't even scratch an Elite Valley boss, while a warrior with 2+ arcane weapons can breeze through anything that the game offers - solo.

If it's too hard for you to see that another 2 arcane weapons will break the game (especially warriors), then you shouldn't be talking about tomorrow, even less a long run.First of have some manners and dont be judging if people can comprehend something ( in your opinion ) or not. Second, don't be telling people not to talk, especially in a forum that's about talking and sharing opinions.

Another 2 arcane weapons will break the game? OKAY. And how? How do you know what these weapons will be about? If they will be op or not? What kind of procs? If the procs are similar to current weapons there is a simple fix to it, non stackable procs- if the procs are about damage. Your end of game prophecy is cleared I suppose.

"Where everyone has a chance to play the game"

- That's what we have lol. The game previously was unfair to warriors because of the dps necessity to play the game which warriors didn't have, now they got it and they are independent and what's wrong with this? And even I admit that when I played a rogue before 71 and 76 cap that I didn't want a warrior in my PT but if there happened to be one I played along but would naturally prefer a rogue or mage ( like everyone else almost )to this day I don't understand why anyone played a warrior. And all classes can clear anything throw at them with late game gear.

"A warrior with mythic legendary gear useless"

-Well certainly he will be weak because as we know these items aren't particularly powerful for any class. Still I would believe that in a party with full legendary gear a warrior would be needed for tanking since everyone would have mediocre stats. So not useless.

I don't understand why would anyone ask for a warrior nerf anymore. Sure if the classes were still about their original roles, but now it's not like that anymore. Why would you want a tanky warrior again? Want to clear maps on your own?

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-14-2020, 10:12 AM
First of have some manners and dont be judging if people can comprehend something ( in your opinion ) or not. Second, don't be telling people not to talk, especially in a forum that's about talking and sharing opinions.

Another 2 arcane weapons will break the game? OKAY. And how? How do you know what these weapons will be about? If they will be op or not? What kind of procs? If the procs are similar to current weapons there is a simple fix to it, non stackable procs- if the procs are about damage. Your end of game prophecy is cleared I suppose.

- That's what we have lol. The game previously was unfair to warriors because of the dps necessity to play the game which warriors didn't have, now they got it and they are independent and what's wrong with this? And even I admit that when I played a rogue before 71 and 76 cap that I didn't want a warrior in my PT but if there happened to be one I played along but would naturally prefer a rogue or mage ( like everyone else almost )to this day I don't understand why anyone played a warrior. And all classes can clear anything throw at them with late game gear.

-Well certainly he will be weak because as we know these items aren't particularly powerful for any class. Still I would believe that in a party with full legendary gear a warrior would be needed for tanking since everyone would have mediocre stats. So not useless.

I don't understand why would anyone ask for a warrior nerf anymore. Sure if the classes were still about their original roles, but now it's not like that anymore. Why would you want a tanky warrior again? Want to clear maps on your own?True.. They are just jealous.. Or maybe lazy to lvl up a war and get gears...

arcanefid
09-14-2020, 10:33 AM
First of have some manners and dont be judging if people can comprehend something ( in your opinion ) or not. Second, don't be telling people not to talk, especially in a forum that's about talking and sharing opinions.

You're not going to teach me manners, you remember you said I was crying? Which part of my posts here make you think that I am crying?

That's what I'm saying in all my posts, genius.

The game is already broken, another 2 arcane weapons, whatever their proc is, will just make things easier considering that their procs will stack with everything that we have now. That's not for Warriors alone, but for Mages and Rogues too.

A Warrior without Arcane weapons can't even get a party (because naturally you prefer a rogue or mage). A Warrior with Arcane weapons is independent and can solo everything easily.

That's a big difference.

I don't understand why would anyone ask for a warrior nerf anymore. Sure if the classes were still about their original roles, but now it's not like that anymore. Why would you want a tanky warrior again? Want to clear maps on your own?

I'll go back to my previous statement and say that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. I'm not asking for a warrior nerf, I'm asking for procs to not stack anymore, but I don't expect you to understand it.

Peace.

True.. They are just jealous.. Or maybe lazy to lvl up a war and get gears...

Lol.

Aeot
09-14-2020, 11:03 AM
You're not going to teach me manners, you remember you said I was crying? Which part of my posts here make you think that I am crying?

That's what I'm saying in all my posts, genius.

The game is already broken, another 2 arcane weapons, whatever their proc is, will just make things easier considering that their procs will stack with everything that we have now. That's not for Warriors alone, but for Mages and Rogues too.

A Warrior without Arcane weapons can't even get a party (because naturally you prefer a rogue or mage). A Warrior with Arcane weapons is independent and can solo everything easily.

That's a big difference.

I'll go back to my previous statement and say that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. I'm not asking for a warrior nerf, I'm asking for procs to not stack anymore, but I don't expect you to understand it.

Peace.

Lol."That's what I'm saying in all my posts, genius" what are you saying exactly smarty? That you don't see a long run? Saying this after 10 years of Al?
I explained how these weapons and procs can have a simple fix. 81 or 86 arcanes it won't matter. It won't break anything and no the game isn't broken if a class deals as much damage as another class does for short bursts and with Cool down.

"You people crying" Was directed to people which are always bashing STS for nerfs when something just doesn't go their way with most of the time no facts behind their arguements, just personal desire and plain jealousy.

"I'm not asking for a warrior nerf"
You are somewhat of a smartass apparently but you failed to notice that when I said ( I don't know why people ask for a nerf ) I just said it in general since threads ( including this one ) are always full of "Nerf warriors" and I wasn't saying it to you directly and yes you are asking for a nerf since you made like 10 posts in all your are complaining about unbalance.

People should realise that this event is warriors STRONGEST point. It demands high durability and high burst damage which is what warriors have exactly. It's not about warriors being op this is just what they are good at.
If there was an event with continuous high hp bosses or mobs rogues would dominate (since anyone who played a warr knows cd of procs is very time consuming), same as mages dominate events that require crowd control.

When warriors rage ulti and 76 arc procs came out I didn't agree to them because I liked the original roles of classes more but the game didn't go that way and it would be very unfair to ask the warrior players to stick to tanking. I switched to warrior finally because it's an independent class finally after YEARS. Game today favours DPS more than anything else. So, why not let warriors get a piece of that cake and let it be a viable class on it's own for short bursts atleast.

arcanefid
09-14-2020, 11:27 AM
"That's what I'm saying in all my posts, genius" what are you saying exactly smarty? That you don't see a long run? Saying this after 10 years of Al?
I explained how these weapons and procs can have a simple fix. 81 or 86 arcanes it won't matter. It won't break anything and no the game isn't broken if a class deals as much damage as another class does for short bursts and with Cool down.

They matter. AL hasn't been like this for 10 years. We didn't have hotbars or OP procs which triple our damage. Cackling bonesaw had +35 STR buff and a little armor. Now a Warrior can easily have 100,000+ damage with only half of the available procs and zillions of Health, and aside from doing all that damage, you can reflect even more with Ebon Aegis. It's not a short burst if you can clean the whole map with it.

Maybe 81 or 86 Arcanes won't give us more damage or health, but they will still do something good, and whatever it is, it will contribute to make things easier, considering that no one will sell their older weapons now.

"You people crying" Was directed to people which are always bashing STS for nerfs when something just doesn't go their way with most of the time no facts behind their arguements, just personal desire and plain jealousy.

You replied to me, so it includes me. I wasn't crying. So yes, you just assumed or jUdGeD that I am crying too.

"I'm not asking for a warrior nerf"
You are somewhat of a smartass apparently but you failed to notice that when I said ( I don't know why people ask for a nerf ) I just said it in general since threads ( including this one ) are always full of "Nerf warriors" and I wasn't saying it to you directly and yes you are asking for a nerf since you made like 10 posts in all your are complaining about unbalance.

Stop lying lol.

People should realise that this event is warriors STRONGEST point. It demands high durability and high burst damage which is what warriors have exactly. It's not about warriors being op this is just what they are good at.
If there was an event with continuous high hp bosses or mobs rogues would dominate (since anyone who played a warr knows cd of procs is very time consuming), same as mages dominate events that require crowd control.

When warriors rage ulti and 76 arc procs came out I didn't agree to them because I liked the original roles of classes more but the game didn't go that way and it would be very unfair to ask the warrior players to stick to tanking. I switched to warrior finally because it's an independent class finally after YEARS. Game today favours DPS more than anything else. So, why not let warriors get a piece of that cake and let it be a viable class on it's own for short bursts atleast.

I am talking about the future, I don't care who's dominating the Dragkin Temple LB.

Aeot
09-14-2020, 11:33 AM
They matter. AL hasn't been like this for 10 years. We didn't have hotbars or OP procs which triple our damage. Cackling bonesaw had +35 STR buff and a little armor. Now a Warrior can easily have 100,000+ damage with only half of the available procs and zillions of Health, and aside from doing all that damage, you can reflect even more with Ebon Aegis. It's not a short burst if you can clean the whole map with it.

Maybe 81 or 86 Arcanes won't give us more damage or health, but they will still do something good, and whatever it is, it will contribute to make things easier, considering that no one will sell their older weapons now.

You replied to me, so it includes me. I wasn't crying. So yes, you just assumed or jUdGeD that I am crying too.

Stop lying lol.

I am talking about the future, I don't care who's dominating the Dragkin Temple LB.As you can see in my post I said "I don't know why ANYONE"

The fact you think I would bother to lie to you is hilarious.

arcanefid
09-14-2020, 11:36 AM
As you can see in my post I said "I don't know why ANYONE"

The fact you think I would bother to lie to you is hilarious.

The fact that you read all my posts here and still think that I'm asking to "nerf warriors" is embarrassing.

Skolking
09-14-2020, 11:53 AM
Coz rogs and mages do way high base dmg than a warr.
Rogs with a legend weapon can deal higher dmg than a warr with a legend weapon.
So in conclusion rogs doesn't need an arcane weap to deal high dmg coz they don't need high proc to deal huge dmg but warrs do need proc stack to deal dmg.
Plus rogs ulti is pretty op too.
I'm a mage and a warr too

You sound like a typical narcissist, how about we change let rogues have 6times dex ult and war deal 273k dmg in one hit, or lets reduce wars hp and armor to mages lvl since war with legendry gear take less damage than rogue with legendry gear, cause they don't ned op gears to tank.

Skolking
09-14-2020, 11:55 AM
The simple solution would be to make weapon procs unstakable. Only weapon and armor should stack

Aeot
09-14-2020, 01:45 PM
The fact that you read all my posts here and still think that I'm asking to "nerf warriors" is embarrassing.I didn't read all your posts. I replied to one post then you replied to mine and so on. I am not gonna waste my time reading dozens of meaningless posts, what are you saying lmao.

And yes you and others are asking to nerf warriors.

arcanefid
09-14-2020, 03:07 PM
I didn't read all your posts. I replied to one post then you replied to mine and so on. I am not gonna waste my time reading dozens of meaningless posts, what are you saying lmao.

And yes you and others are asking to nerf warriors.

You're not going to 'waste' your time reading posts, but then you decide to look like a fool by talking rubbish... yep, as suspected, not bright at all.

Spheresome
09-14-2020, 03:39 PM
You're not going to 'waste' your time reading posts, but then you decide to look like a fool by talking rubbish... yep, as suspected, not bright at all.

dw fid, "It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person"

Aeot
09-14-2020, 04:33 PM
You're not going to 'waste' your time reading posts, but then you decide to look like a fool by talking rubbish... yep, as suspected, not bright at all.What rubbish am I talking? Everything I said Is the truth. So talk like a little spoiled kid all you like boy. And of course I am not going to waste time reading you self contradicting posts, are you offended? That's why you jump to offending? Ah poor you, I feel sorry for your sorry self. Not really

Dandremic
09-14-2020, 05:43 PM
why are arguing about each other opinions ?
i say let tanks be and give mages a buff maybe a bigger fireball or clock XD, us mages just wanna feel like we are actual controlling the crowd

Aeot
09-14-2020, 05:52 PM
dw fid, "It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person"Aw looks like we got ourselves a philosopher in a pegi 12 game. Nobody tryna win an arguement here, I was just sharing my take on the subject (Why warriors aren't op or breaking the game also why 2 new arcanes won't break anything) since it's a simple easy fix.

You people need to start countering a statement with with facts and proof instead of the dictionary of a spoiled 12 year kid+ calling names which fits the age.

People here just being dramatic for no reason like always and talking about how players with quit game will END/BREAK!!!!. As if Devs would let the game break when they can fix something so simple so easily but of course we have such a smart foreseer already making prophecies about new arcanes ( a problem that doesn't exist atm and probably never will exist, but of course drama queens overreacting like always )

Spooked
09-15-2020, 12:05 AM
Instead of nerfing this or buffing that id rather see a balanced route.
Why does there always have to be one overpowered class every season, make it balanced instead.
Warriors are indeed way too OP, not much extra skill needed either.

Gamegrog
09-15-2020, 04:30 AM
You sound like a typical narcissist, how about we change let rogues have 6times dex ult and war deal 273k dmg in one hit, or lets reduce wars hp and armor to mages lvl since war with legendry gear take less damage than rogue with legendry gear, cause they don't ned op gears to tank.Not really skolking
How is saying or stating the truth being a narc lol
Know what u say dude.
Ppl like ur the ones who are never happy
Like the saying "when life gives u lemons cry and complain about the lemon you got with others instead of making lemonades"

Nexior
09-15-2020, 06:57 AM
why are arguing about each other opinions ?
i say let tanks be and give mages a buff maybe a bigger fireball or clock XD, us mages just wanna feel like we are actual controlling the crowd

If they will do bigger clock Thats completly ruin mage :) its fine like it is just need to use properly . If i done with 1700int 800k and still if No mistakes i can do better for sure top geared mages can go 950k , mages have op stun Thats helps a lot .

Grimcry
09-15-2020, 05:56 PM
#Buffmages

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Helal
09-16-2020, 11:42 AM
Mages used to be weak from long time if no have very op gears

Now even mage with very op op gears are weak!

Very poor mages

They pay alot and get alittle

Thanks for this event it makes it very clear for all other classes and for sts as well how are mages is!

I heard The only mage who on lb and has 800k points has 17khp and 9.5k armor ( this state is like imposible for other mages) and he got a chance with many proc to reach that score he can not reach it again i guess

I advice mages to stop trying and they can sell elixier for worrior and rouges to let them challange each others and we can watch :) at least we can get some benfit

Dandremic
09-16-2020, 01:12 PM

Very poor mages

Thanks for this event it makes it very clear for all other classes and for sts as well how are mages is!

I heard The only mage who on lb and has 800k points has 17khp and 9.5k armor ( this state is like imposible for other mages) and he got a chance with many proc to reach that score he can not reach it again i guess

I advice mages to stop trying and they can sell elixier for worrior and rouges to let them challange each others and we can watch :) at least we can get some benfit

sighh sad to see aint it

Sweet8
09-16-2020, 03:16 PM

Very poor mages

I advice mages to stop trying and they can sell elixier for worrior and rouges to let them challange each others and we can watch :) at least we can get some benfitsad but true..

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Nexior
09-16-2020, 11:56 PM
sighh sad to see aint it

I done 800k with 14,5k hp and 8250armor with 1700int , also op int set works bcs better shield with 2k int . But anyway i didnt take almost any hit after 53sec wave so not rly important armor/hp but meaby im wrong . Many people many strategy

Nexior
09-16-2020, 11:58 PM
I done 800k with 14,5k hp and 8250armor with 1700int , also op int set works bcs better shield with 2k int . But anyway i didnt take almost any hit after 53sec wave so not rly important armor/hp but meaby im wrong . Many people many strategy

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

710yalty
09-17-2020, 12:15 AM
OK lemme say.. From 2012 till I think 2016 or 2017 there was not much advantage to procs..either procs were not very op or straight useless.. So ultil then ppl just smacked easy bosses for 20 mins and it was Hella boring.. Now with all the procs/combo with skills ect makes game much more diverse/competetive/fun/creative rather than taking so long to kill things... If we had no procs we wouldn't be able to reach high waves in evg or event...

If u just buff skills it's again going back to smacking bosses or just spamming.. Imo the only reason I play game is getting lb and having that competition.. And rn war is op..true..once it was mage.. And one Rouge.. Meta changes overtime so.. Stop crying over this... Until the eb aegis /doz weps war was weakest for years.. What about that...[emoji120][emoji3590]

P. S not argument.. I'm just sad seeing so much negativity in the forums these days.. Soo much.. Even after devs have done a lot for us to have fun. [emoji106]

Well said, This is AL history right there.