PDA

View Full Version : 2x Spawn of twisted ten bosses/bael and krunch

Dandremic
09-12-2020, 11:32 AM
lets face it some the daily events are not worth for example the 2x magna runes loot , everyone has forgotten about the forgotten ruins
And for the peeps hunting down the twisted ten aps for hours and hours without seeing a fragment of said aps...itd be nice to have 2x the spawn rate of these bosses for however long these daily events last

Darkrai
09-12-2020, 02:09 PM
I mean...0x2 is still 0

QuaseT
09-12-2020, 02:53 PM
Yes plus one, nice idea

Potatogod
09-12-2020, 03:06 PM
I mean...0x2 is still 0

Nonono it's -1x2=-3.9

Soyeonara
09-12-2020, 03:59 PM
Yes, I need it. I have done search all of them by myself except Ikku, like 2 years or more to find it. Nah, I dont like to ask people to find it for me. But, it really frustrating haha, maybe I really need an event to increase Ikku respawn. Not 2x but 4x plis hehe....

ItzzZZ
09-12-2020, 10:00 PM
I Found It all, Finding Each Rare Boss Said In This Thread Only Takes Beetwen 1-250 Continuous Runs Maximum Based On My Experience some Bosses Less Rare

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Ride AL
09-12-2020, 10:08 PM
+1111 for this one! 4x rare boss spawn please!

xsilentninjax
09-12-2020, 10:33 PM
Nonono it's -1x2=-3.9

wait what????

Xyv.io
09-12-2020, 10:37 PM
No it shouldn't be added. Rare means rare lol. Gotta work for it

Dandremic
09-12-2020, 10:53 PM
wouldnt we still be farming maps looking for them?
isnt that consisdered working?
its like running the arc fields event we all got 2weeks to loot insane amount arcane gears(rare outside of event),i bet u didnt say they had to work for it then?
nothing is wrong with getting one day for the bosses to show their faces more/yall just dont like to see others get benefit from the game
im tryna make it easier for the guys that dont have the time to run a map 250 times to find a boss,its simply cutting that 250 in half limit the time spent,well have stuff to do irl so the faster we get a chance to accomplish or goals in game, the better the out put we have log in of and doing something irl....i guess you dont understand the feeling of finding that last boss youve been searching for all day...once u do that u feel like u can do anything else both in game and irl so bug off to those who find reason disregard my post and ...for the guy who told me about how disappointed he was after searching all day not seeing anything...continue running bud im trying to shed light on ur probelm and many others as well

Soyeonara
09-13-2020, 01:14 AM
wouldnt we still be farming maps looking for them?
isnt that consisdered working?
its like running the arc fields event we all got 2weeks to loot insane amount arcane gears(rare outside of event),i bet u didnt say they had to work for it then?
nothing is wrong with getting one day for the bosses to show their faces more/yall just dont like to see others get benefit from the game
im tryna make it easier for the guys that dont have the time to run a map 250 times to find a boss,its simply cutting that 250 in half limit the time spent,well have stuff to do irl so the faster we get a chance to accomplish or goals in game, the better the out put we have log in of and doing something irl....i guess you dont understand the feeling of finding that last boss youve been searching for all day...once u do that u feel like u can do anything else both in game and irl so bug off to those who find reason disregard my post and ...for the guy who told me about how disappointed he was after searching all day not seeing anything...continue running bud im trying to shed light on ur probelm and many others as well

Yea bro, to search the last one (Ikku) really frustrating, continous runs for almost 2 years maybe more. Besides, I dont like hoax that we have to do specific total of runs just to find them. Lucky is the matter.

Just a little bit increasing the spawn those rare bosses would help us. I wouldn't mind 2x or 4x event do not happen for every week.

Anyway, I will keep searching Ikku until I get Bounty Hunter title with my own effort. Good luck for those who still searching them. There are no tips or shortcuts (whatever except the event) to find them. Just keep running. They will spawn if you are worthy enough to beat them.

Xd....

Champist
09-13-2020, 02:30 PM
+1 this would be helpful in hc

Oakmaiden
09-14-2020, 08:47 AM
Was a week long thing at one time, bring that back!