PDA

View Full Version : Attribute Problems! For iPhone and iPad!

Gamelova
08-06-2010, 03:08 PM
When I level up I get 5 attribute points as usual but then when I use my attribute on the stat it Example: ( Int: 25 ) Okay. Then I level up: ( Int: 25, without using the attribute points ) Then when I do use it: ( Int: 30 ) It goes back to the (same) one as the old one when I level up again. The same one: ( 25 ). I'v lost so many points because of this problem. I forgot my spacetimestudios password until yesterday so.. yeah.. This has been happening for quite a while! I want my Attribute Points back please for characters!! :mad::(

Jstizar
08-06-2010, 03:12 PM
When I level up I get 5 attribute points as usual but then when I use my attribute on the stat it Example: ( Int: 25 ) Okay. Then I level up: ( Int: 25 ) It stays the same as the old one when I level up. I'v lost so many points because of this problem. I forgot my spacetimestudios password until yesterday so.. yeah.. This has been happening for quite a while! I want my Attribute Points back please for characters!! :mad::(

I think you are missing part of a sentence or something because from what I am reading you make no sense. Are You suggesting that when you put a point into Int it doesn't raise a point? So if you started with 25 Int and leveled up and put all 5 points in Int you didn't end up with 30 Int?

FluffNStuff
08-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Have you checked your gear. Some gear has +INT. Are you sure you did not change to equipment that perhaps has +dex, +str or perhaps no attribute bonus?

FluffNStuff
08-06-2010, 03:15 PM
I think you are missing part of a sentence or something because from what I am reading you make no sense. Are You suggesting that when you put a point into Int it doesn't raise a point? So if you started with 25 Int and leveled up and put all 5 points in Int you didn't end up with 30 Int?

It is sounding like they put five points in when they 'thought' they had 25, but actually only had 20, and 5 points were coming from gear.

Gamelova
08-06-2010, 03:17 PM
I level. I start with 25 INT plus 5 more equals 30 INT. It says 30 INT in the game. I level again. I have 25 INT back again. It goes back to the original. Get it now?!

Futumsh
08-06-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm not sure what you mean here...

You should have (level * 5) + 5 total stat points, plus any stat points from gear, including any you have yet to spend. The first 10 stat points are predistributed based on race.

FluffNStuff
08-06-2010, 03:20 PM
I level. I start with 25 INT plus 5 more equals 30 INT. It says 30 INT in the game. I level again. I have 25 INT back again. It goes back to the original. Get it now?!

Yes, but when you hit the level, did you change to higher level gear. Some gear gives you stats points, like int. But when you remove the gear, you loose those stat points. Try reequipping the gear you used at the previous level and check your INT.

Also, you use INT as your example but is that the specific attribute you are having issues with. The reason I say this is that the mages have skill called Blessing of Might which raises everyone's STR by 5 points. This then wears off after a couple minutes and the STR goes back down. Mages have a tendency to cast this a lot in town for fun, so if the issue is Strength, that would be your culprit. If not, check the gear.

Jstizar
08-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Yes, but when you hit the level, did you change to higher level gear. Some gear gives you stats points, like int. But when you remove the gear, you loose those stat points. Try reequipping the gear you used at the previous level and check your INT.

You are probably right, but It was hard to decipher what he said lol.

Gamelova
08-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Im confused. Okay I'll try to explain better.. 0.0 ( Not real Stats just an Example ) This has been happening to all my characters.
Character: All
Attribute Points: 0 ( Starts from 150 INT. ) Then usage to 155 INT.
Strength: 30
Dexterity: 30
Intelligence: 155

Okay. I have spent the Attributes shown on the post. Here is the graph after the usage of the Attribute Points:
Characters: All
Attribute Points: 5 then to 0. ( Because of usage it goes to 160 INT. )
Intelligence: 160

Attribute Points: 0 ( Because of usage to 165. )
Intelligence: 165.

Attribute Points: 5 ( Didn't use yet )

It resets from the 2nd to previous one.

Help? Its hard for me to understand to but its really been happening!

FluffNStuff
08-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Im confused. Okay I'll try to explain better.. 0.0 ( Not real Stats just an Example ) This has been happening to all my characters.
Attribute Points: 0 ( Starts from 150 INT. ) Then usage to 155 INT.
Intelligence: 155

Okay. I have spent the Attributes shown on the post. Here is the graph after the usage of the Attribute Points:
Characters: All
Attribute Points: 5 then to 0. ( Because of usage it goes to 160 INT. )

Attribute Points: 0 ( Because of usage to 165. )
Intelligence: 165.

Attribute Points: 5 ( Didn't use yet )

It resets from the 2nd to previous one.

Help? Its hard for me to understand to but its really been happening!

This definitely appears to be stats from gear. Can you tell me what gear you are currently wearing, and the gear you were wearing at the previous levels?

Futumsh
08-06-2010, 03:43 PM
It's either from items or buffs. Try going to a dungeon with noone else in it and removing your equipment, then add them up.

Gamelova
08-06-2010, 03:46 PM
0.0 its been happening for about a month.. I need to reset the Attribute points.
I lost my spacetimestudios.com password remember!?

Gamelova
08-06-2010, 03:49 PM
So Im guessing Ill need to waste 5 dollars to reset my Attribute points and skills?

Futumsh
08-06-2010, 03:52 PM
It doesn't sound like anything's wrong here, just that you weren't paying attention to buffs and gear while respeccing?
If something's wrong, by all means, explain it clearly so we can fix the problem.

Also, respecs are closer to 20 cents than 5 dollars.

Jstizar
08-06-2010, 03:53 PM
So Im guessing Ill need to waste 5 dollars to reset my Attribute points and skills?

No, If you have been putting points into INT then they are in int. However, your int fluctuates depending on the gear you are wearing. Some gear gives you a little int and some gives other stats. To look at your base int, take off all of your gear and make sure you aren't buffed. Buffs and the int added from gear does not permanently change your stats, only temporarily until the buff wears off or you change gear.

Gamelova
08-06-2010, 04:02 PM
My Archer is 35 STR/ 162 DEX/ 35 INT with items.
Without items: Only change is 140 DEX.

Futumsh
08-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Your archer is level 41.

41*5+5 = 210
35+140+35 = 210

Looks correct to me.

Gamelova
08-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Yeah thats the correct one but the mage doesnt?