PDA

View Full Version : Masterspy?

Lowlyspy
03-13-2012, 05:05 PM
I logged on the other day to say "heyo." to my buddies in ARG. I noticed i had a friend request so i went to check it and i noticed someone by the name of Masterspy friended me. Obviously this is someone i know either from the forums or ingame so i just figured i would ask if anyone here knew or just happened to be Masterspy. Honestly i don't really like people using my surname for their toon because if whoever it is does something bad the similar names might cause my reputation to be hurt when i did nothing wrong. If Masterspy is reading this right now, please come forward whether it be in public or via PM, i don't really care which, i would just prefer to know who is using the surname so i can keep things straight.

Please and thank you.

Cahaun
03-13-2012, 05:14 PM
That's really mysterious.

Elyseon
03-13-2012, 05:18 PM
I was gonna make evilspy >:D
But it was taken D:

Lowlyspy
03-13-2012, 05:21 PM
That's really mysterious.
Eh i'm not too concerned about it. The fact that they added me just makes me think it's someone I know so I don't plan on fussing at anyone.

Doh ely, you and your scamspy >:l

Elysony
03-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Eh i'm not too concerned about it. The fact that they added me just makes me think it's someone I know so I don't plan on fussing at anyone.

Doh ely, you and your scamspy >:l

I didn't even say anything much less be scamspy!

Lowlyspy
03-13-2012, 08:25 PM
I didn't even say anything much less be scamspy!
Talking to Elyseon. That will never get old xD

Econodeath
03-14-2012, 07:13 AM
I'm glad you said that wasn't you...
This is why I made a general rule for myself.
I only give or lend to main players that are who i think they are.
Made the mistake once. I am not going for a second time around!
That was expensive error, but when I kept saying the persons main they
could have said no I am not them instead of taking all the items and gold and
running.....

TEOKILLO
03-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Lol, was one of the people who met him and he sent me a friend request. I thought it was you Lowly, but he said he wasn't.

Lowlyspy
03-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Lol, was one of the people who met him and he sent me a friend request. I thought it was you Lowly, but he said he wasn't.
Well it's good to hear he isn't impersonating me. If you could, ask him if he has a forim account and if so ask him to PM me please :)

Elyseon
03-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Dont worry lowly, I deleted ur scam character. The selling plat trick never did work

Lowlyspy
03-14-2012, 09:08 PM
lol, probly should have said it was a plat sword :p