PDA

View Full Version : Bye for now guys... :(

dugantale
03-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey guys!

Well i got grounded for two weeks (because my dang history teacher gave me a F so I got grounded, but i fixed the grade) so I am just saying I cant have my phone for two weeks so I wont be on any of my chars in my signature and no forums. Whats even worse is the new update for PL came out :(
If any of you know any members in my guild such as Redscott or, Vampygirll please let them know I wont be on
So if you do want to tell me anything that's going on at the time please pm me on this. Hope I don't miss the opening of DL. IF ANYTHING BIG HAPPENS PLEASE MESSAGE ME! Ill try to earn my phone back as soon as I can.

Bye for now guys!

Love you all :love_heart:

-Dugantale

Fao
03-13-2012, 06:52 PM
No Dugan!! We have talked about this before!! If you ever need help with school please ask me!! I'll tell Scot and Vampy! I'm gonna miss you buddy!!:(

dugantale
03-13-2012, 06:54 PM
No Dugan!! We have talked about this before!! If you ever need help with school please ask me!! I'll tell Scot and Vampy! I'm gonna miss you buddy!!:(

I know bud ill try to earn it back, see ya later buddy :(

Lowlyspy
03-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Doh, sadly F doesn't stand for fantastic.

I love history so if u need any help feel free to PM me, i'm certain I can help out with anything you need :)

saool
03-13-2012, 07:05 PM
:( bye bye buddy see you soon though

Swords
03-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Bye bye! nice doing runs with u :) Hope ur grounding time is shortned