PDA

View Full Version : Nerf glint aegis?

swoutttt
09-13-2020, 07:12 AM
I remember devs nerfed a lot low lvl weapons since they were considered OP in endgame.
I think they should take a look at glint aegis aswell.

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 08:36 AM
I remember devs nerfed a lot low lvl weapons since they were considered OP in endgame.
I think they should take a look at glint aegis aswell.No lol.. If taking bout event they have wayyyyyyyyy lot more hp than evg.. Don't evn try to compare.. So glint obviously doesn't do as much dmg..
Just sharing opinion

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

PostNoob
09-13-2020, 08:53 AM

Cant see why its necessary for a mythic weapon 30 levels below cap to be used in end game.

reyals
09-13-2020, 09:00 AM
There's just a bug when other NEW weapons procs (arc76) add stacks to glint aegis proc. All old procs doesn't add stacks to glint aegis proc (cryo amulet lvl54, blighted amulet, drag sword/nm aegis, tb's vortex and others), new procs shouldn't be too...

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 09:05 AM
There's just a bug when other NEW weapons procs (arc76) add stacks to glint aegis proc. All old procs doesn't add stacks to glint aegis proc (cryo amulet lvl54, blighted amulet, drag sword/nm aegis, tb's vortex and others), new procs shouldn't be too...If it was a bug sts woudve fixed it long back.. It's intentional..
Cant see why its necessary for a mythic weapon 30 levels below cap to be used in end game.Why not.. If it increases fun and makes game feel better.
Does lvl matter..
Ps. Just sharing opinion. Not here to fight

reyals
09-13-2020, 09:10 AM
what should be really nerfed is dozer axe, makes warriors too op: haste, endless mana (even in pvp), hp leech, damage aura, damage buff, and that "chance to for sawblade shield" lol, its not even chance, it getting activated 100% on 1st hitting enemy, and ofc bug about adding stacks to glint aegis

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 09:15 AM
what should be really nerfed is dozer axe, makes warriors too op: haste, endless mana (even in pvp), hp leech, damage aura, damage buff, and that "chance to for sawblade shield" lol, its not even chance, it getting activated 100% on 1st hitting enemy, and ofc bug about adding stacks to glint aegisPvp maybe yes.. Not my side.... but what's the point in nerfing . Pve. Will it give advantage to mage/rog.. If yes how[emoji848]

xXxrriottxXX
09-13-2020, 09:36 AM

Why you want that nerf? Maybe too nab to get one?

xsilentninjax
09-13-2020, 09:40 AM
they disabled quick switch loadouts on pvp, while pve is intended to have different procs to stacks. Its fun if it gets more challenging does it not?

Stephencobear
09-13-2020, 09:50 AM
Winter is coming.....
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?486823-Proc-effect-and-buff-staying-after-weapon-has-been-switched&highlight=Perceval

“It’s not intentional- will likely change”
“Seems to me you shouldn’t get continued buffs from something you no longer have equipped “
Futumsh

Ps should have posted in bugs section

Potatogod
09-13-2020, 09:55 AM
I think it's better not to debuff glinstone aegis but buff all other weapons or make all other weapons stackable with each other because then you can show ur skills

Encryptions
09-13-2020, 10:03 AM
I think they should take a look at glint aegis aswell.Maybe they should nerf rogues I mean they can one shot evg bosses, deep marsh bosses,warriors in pvp, no good war can kill a good rog 1v1 in honor pvp, rog can do more damage in 1 normal aim shot no proc than a warrior can do with doz axe + doz aegis proc hitting an enemy with a skill, they one shot wars 25k+ hp 12k+ armor in fest outpost, they don't need tons of gears to be op whoopty doo rog needs 2 weapons and 1 sunken armor with speed set and 76 mythic.
War needs 6 weapons, 2 arc vests 1 non arc vest, 76 mythic set, speed set, and nonmythic set just so they can control stuff.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Analytical
09-13-2020, 10:03 AM
Winter is coming.....
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?486823-Proc-effect-and-buff-staying-after-weapon-has-been-switched&highlight=Perceval

“It’s not intentional- will likely change”
“Seems to me you shouldn’t get continued buffs from something you no longer have equipped “
Futumsh

Ps should have posted in bugs section

This is only for pvp not pve. Procs and buff remain if you switch gears in pve but not pvp. You can't switch in pvp combat. Don't mislead others by nitpicking sentences of dev.

Stephencobear
09-13-2020, 10:07 AM
This is only for pvp not pve. Procs and buff remain if you switch gears in pve but not pvp. You can't switch in pvp combat. Don't mislead others by nitpicking sentences of dev.

They don’t say they intend to keep stacking procs in pve, it may still be changed, who knows.
That’s why I said put it in bugs, well soon see what they intend.

Truth_hurts
09-13-2020, 10:44 AM
Maybe they should nerf rogues I mean they can one shot evg bosses, deep marsh bosses,warriors in pvp, no good war can kill a good rog 1v1 in honor pvp, rog can do more damage in 1 normal aim shot no proc than a warrior can do with doz axe + doz aegis proc hitting an enemy with a skill, they one shot wars 25k+ hp 12k+ armor in fest outpost, they don't need tons of gears to be op whoopty doo rog needs 2 weapons and 1 sunken armor with speed set and 76 mythic.
War needs 6 weapons, 2 arc vests 1 non arc vest, 76 mythic set, speed set, and nonmythic set just so they can control stuff.

Maybe you should use your brain to speak logically? Every rogue can't one shot a boss. And these whooty doo rogs you talk of paid a huge price for those gears which most can't afford. They cost 5-10x more than your cheapass 6 weapons. And a warrior who doesn't know how to PvP should refrain from commenting on it. Now don't come flexing your temple lb points on me. It's gears, switch load out spam, timings and stable ping.
Have a good day selling your 32x sunkens

xsilentninjax
09-13-2020, 10:47 AM
Maybe you should use your brain to speak logically? Every rogue can't one shot a boss. And these whooty doo rogs you talk of paid a huge price for those gears which most can't afford. They cost 5-10x more than your cheapass 6 weapons. And a warrior who doesn't know how to PvP should refrain from commenting on it. Now don't come flexing your temple lb points on me. It's gears, switch load out spam, timings and stable ping.

"every rogue can't one shot a boss"
"It's gears, switch load out spam, timings and stable ping"

you just countered your own argument LMAO talk about having a brain smh

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 10:49 AM
Have a good day selling your 32x sunkensWhy so toxic lol..
Im. Not on anyone's side but myself I hav spent 300m around for my 1580str gear
And all 5 weps armor ect togather.. More if u include all pets I hav rn.. So x5 or 10x u mean 1.5b-3b for rogue gears?
Just asking.. Ddnt know rogues were so exp...
Ps. Pls no toxicity I'm just curious.

swoutttt
09-13-2020, 10:54 AM
No need to get salty or toxic in this topic. Glint aegis shouldnt do this well in endgame. Its a low lvl weapon wich belongs in his bracket (lvl 46).
Other weapons got nerfed for the same reason.

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 10:56 AM
No need to get salty or toxic in this topic. Glint aegis shouldnt do this well in endgame. Its a low lvl weapon wich belongs in his bracket (lvl 46).
Other weapons got nerfed for the same reason.If they nerf.... After event anyways.. If they do bfor event they'll have to reset lb or it's not fair.. Aaaaand reset is not an option

snakeeyes
09-13-2020, 10:59 AM

+1 right rogue cant do 1shot boss on dm need 3-5 skill and timing with 2 procs sunk and dug dag. But warior they have it all whithout a timing the doz axe give better chance to proc than duggar and also haste for fast skill cd with rage skill the goldloot is rip. Hope dev can exchange the haste proc of dozer axe to speed of duggar dagger speed is not worth for rogue because of speed set, arcane ability and hb of pet or maybe change the speed to damage reduce.

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 11:05 AM
+1 right rogue cant do 1shot boss on dm need 3-5 skill and timing with 2 procs sunk and dug dag. But warior they have it all whithout a timing the doz axe give better chance to proc than duggar and also haste for fast skill cd with rage skill the goldloot is rip. Hope dev can exchange the haste proc of dozer axe to speed of duggar dagger speed is not worth for rogue because of speed set, arcane ability and hb of pet or maybe change the speed to damage reduce.Have u ever played war... I challenge u.. Borrow gears or whatever and try playing.. Getting either evg wave 35+ or this event 95+
" they have it a without a timing... LMFAO"
Pls take more info bfor typing random things....or atleast mention you are not sure of what u say..
[emoji106][emoji846]

snakeeyes
09-13-2020, 11:10 AM
Have u ever played war... I challenge u.. Borrow gears or whatever and try playing.. Getting either evg wave 35+ or this event 95+
" they have it a without a timing... LMFAO"
Pls take more info bfor typing random things....or atleast mention you are not sure of what u say..
[emoji106][emoji846]

What are you fighting for? In evg and this temple event warior is the best while rogue and mage cannot run far wave than warior.

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 11:12 AM
What are you fighting for? In evg and this temple event warior is the best while rogue and mage cannot run far wave than warior.Does it matter? Both rog and mage gets rewards for being class top... And pt evg I play with mages.. Also wars.. I don't discriminate

Potatogod
09-13-2020, 11:25 AM
Does it matter? Both rog and mage gets rewards for being class top... And pt evg I play with mages.. Also wars.. I don't discriminate

It matter for some people because when you play a game you want to get as far as possible. As example when you play this event and you're #1 when you die at wave 25 while a warrior get the high score when they're at wave 100

snakeeyes
09-13-2020, 11:27 AM
Does it matter? Both rog and mage gets rewards for being class top... And pt evg I play with mages.. Also wars.. I don't discriminate

Cool men chill hahaha remember remiem say "we are family here and Also, folks, please be nice" this is an open forum we free to chat here. Sory for my bad english

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 11:28 AM
It matter for some people because when you play a game you want to get as far as possible. As example when you play this event and you're #1 when you die at wave 25 while a warrior get the high score when they're at wave 100You will be titled as games best mage or games best war.. Or rog
Overall lb maybe not true.. But there was times whn war was in similar position.. Meta changes so deal with it lol.. Let us wars enjoy atleast until nxt expansion

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 11:30 AM
Cool men chill hahaha remember remiem say "we are family here and Also, folks, please be nice" this is an open forum we free to chat here. Sory for my bad englishYes yes.. Sorry if I sounded mean.. I always like teamwork/fun/also non agrresive or non egoistic competition.

Recently played evg with rog/mage/mage and me.... Mages and rogs had no good gears.. Literally no lvl 76 weps for 2 of thm no lvl 76 armor for 2
Only 1 mage was barely geared... And we got to wave 102..how bout that.. They were able to help me to get there.. Just wanted to mention

Truth_hurts
09-13-2020, 11:31 AM
"every rogue can't one shot a boss"
"It's gears, switch load out spam, timings and stable ping"

you just countered your own argument LMAO talk about having a brain smh

Try to read better.
LMAO Smh

Why so toxic lol..
Im. Not on anyone's side but myself I hav spent 300m around for my 1580str gear
And all 5 weps armor ect togather.. More if u include all pets I hav rn.. So x5 or 10x u mean 1.5b-3b for rogue gears?
Just asking.. Ddnt know rogues were so exp...
Ps. Pls no toxicity I'm just curious.

What can I say...that warriors no brainer comments brings out the worse in me. Ask around about enhanced awaken rogue gears among your friends js. Yes they are expensive among the 3 classes. No hate =)

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 11:33 AM
Try to read better.
LMAO Smh

What can I say...that warriors no brainer comments brings out the worse in me. Ask around about enhanced awaken rogue gears among your friends js. Yes they are expensive among the 3 classes. No hate =)True.. Agreed [emoji120] but the x5 or x10 was way too exagerrated

darrh
09-13-2020, 11:34 AM

This guy i remember back when i first play this game on 2019. You still selling your op dex items? haha Ruimte

Encryptions
09-13-2020, 12:34 PM
What are you fighting for? In evg and this temple event warior is the best while rogue and mage cannot run far wave than warior.Be happy you rogs and mages don't have to solo to wave 100+ and spend hours upon hours and so much gold trying to win top 10lb. Dam Id be glad if I was a rog or mage because top 10lb solo ezzz. It takes 1 hour just to get wave 100. It takes 0.5seconds to die.
Can't say anything about group because there is a war and rog who got to wave 115 and is #2lb. That is impossible for war to solo 100-115.

XxxolyxxX
09-13-2020, 12:35 PM
Other weapons got nerfed for the same reason.they nerfed
Immo staff banish
I don't see why glintstone shouldn't get nerfed

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

XxxolyxxX
09-13-2020, 12:39 PM
Be happy you rogs and mages don't have to solo to wave 100+ and spend hours upon hours and so much gold trying to win top 10lb. Dam Id be glad if I was a rog or mage because top 10lb solo ezzz. It takes 1 hour just to get wave 100. It takes 0.5seconds to die.
Can't say anything about group because there is a war and rog who got to wave 115 and is #2lb. That is impossible for war to solo 100-115.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkU can make a rogue or mage and prove it
Else don't say false things saying it's easy for others

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Jemstroyer
09-13-2020, 01:19 PM
Be happy you rogs and mages don't have to solo to wave 100+ and spend hours upon hours and so much gold trying to win top 10lb. Dam Id be glad if I was a rog or mage because top 10lb solo ezzz. It takes 1 hour just to get wave 100. It takes 0.5seconds to die.

Rogs/mages should be happy. 1 mistake at wave 93+ even with jugg youre dead. Burning an hr just to get to wave 93-97 always repeating same mistake. Burning gold for elixs. LB war score score is like group score.

Crocodile
09-13-2020, 01:46 PM
Well, as expected from a guy who try to trade mephisto with guen. Why don't sts just nerf everything? Literally everything!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-13-2020, 01:46 PM
Rogs/mages should be happy. 1 mistake at wave 93+ even with jugg youre dead. Burning an hr just to get to wave 93-97 always repeating same mistake. Burning gold for elixs. LB war score score is like group score.

Ikr in group wave 110 I had ebon aegis proc on so 2x hp with jugger skill with chas proc on 2x armor and glow aa on which results to around 60-70k hp 25k~ armor base str 2.2k and I get insta killed by 2 ranged enemies.

swoutttt
09-13-2020, 01:57 PM
Well, as expected from a guy who try to trade mephisto with guen. Why don't sts just nerf everything? Literally everything!

What is your point? I did end up trading a Mephisto egg for Gueni egg :). You stated that i was stupid, but in the end you was the one without any knowledge.. But hey no hard feelings. My topic is not to nerf all. It was just to send the glint aegis back to the bracket were he belongs.

Encryptions
09-13-2020, 04:54 PM
Maybe you should use your brain to read logically.
"Every rogue can't one shot a boss."
I didn't say "every rogue can one shot all bosses." People with common sense would know I am talking about end game rogues. Because yeah sure a level 1 is going to one shot a evg boss.
5-10x more than my weapons? Lets see.
Doz axe 45m. Doz aegis 20m. Terror blade 45m. Ebon aegis 17m. Glint aegis 10m. Ebon sword 8m. So added up that costs 155mil (cough cheap end) and you tell me those rogue gears cost 700mil-1.5billion + gold? Nah bro.
War who doesn't know how to pvp? Have you seen me in pvp? No then why talk like you have.
Lmaoo any warrior; in fact any one any class on that leaderboard can tell you that temple lb takes strategy to do. Not spamming skills and procs. That gets you killed. Nah not op gears either I am using a 1700 str 10k armor set. My main chas vest is 2 awa 1.5% str and 2% dodge. Stable ping? Jairrus has 300+ ping and is #1 lb solo war and group war.
I just realized. You said temple leaderboard is "spamming, timing." How can you spam and time something at the same time?

For you lb runners I wish you all good luck. Wave 113 enemies will hit you for 30000+ damage. Btw; that wasn't a red zone attack. You see that tiny man in the far back close to team bars. Yep that 33k dmg was his weakest bow attack.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200913/664f9aef457db54be609808393294222.jpg

QuaseT
09-13-2020, 06:31 PM
Rogs/mages should be happy. 1 mistake at wave 93+ even with jugg youre dead. Burning an hr just to get to wave 93-97 always repeating same mistake. Burning gold for elixs. LB war score score is like group score.Yes I am very happy that I am not able to reach that level as a mage and have to get carried by a war. Indeed.

Skolking
09-13-2020, 06:59 PM
The point here is Glint aegis stacking with dozer weps, wars just proc the dozer and let the glint proc do the job its not fair,
Yes rogues with sunk and duggar can one hit some bosses but wars can one hit bosses and melt mobs like butter, even with dugger and sunken stacking i cant melt mobs in event like wars do.
War this time is just a mix of rogue and war and mage :damage and immortality, and also aoe damage.
If devs wanted to be fair they should have done weapons dont stack at all.
And lastly the main point to dominate as a rogue you have to be very op while as a war you don't, a war of 1300str can run lb as far as he has the weapons needed while rogue and mage you have to get at least 1800int/dex.
In fester outpost any class can dominate just have the right elix i got two hit by a war despite having 7700k arm, 10000k hp and 25dmg red elix and effigy.

xsilentninjax
09-13-2020, 07:06 PM
Try to read better.
LMAO Smh

What can I say...that warriors no brainer comments brings out the worse in me. Ask around about enhanced awaken rogue gears among your friends js. Yes they are expensive among the 3 classes. No hate =)

Use a brain, also fix your logic. Best of luck
LMAO smh

Crocodile
09-13-2020, 07:35 PM
What is your point? I did end up trading a Mephisto egg for Gueni egg :). You stated that i was stupid, but in the end you was the one without any knowledge.. But hey no hard feelings. My topic is not to nerf all. It was just to send the glint aegis back to the bracket were he belongs.Yea, I traded my Guapo to Zhulong yesterday. I'm not saying u r stupid, actually u r the most intelligent human being here. I suggest u list down everything that not belong in the bracket as well since u hv so much time. Thanks in advance.

Encryptions
09-13-2020, 07:43 PM
Yea, I traded my Guapo to Zhulong yesterday. I'm not saying u r stupid, actually u r the most intelligent human being here. I suggest u list down everything that not belong in the bracket as well since u hv so much time. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G973F using TapatalkHope he doesn't list my secret op dragon sword trick that does 5000 damage a tick per volcano to enemies on it. I better keep that a secret.

Stephencobear
09-13-2020, 08:43 PM
Yes I am very happy that I am not able to reach that level as a mage and have to get carried by a war. Indeed.

My irony detector just exploded I’m my face, comically like bugs bunny..

Crocodile
09-13-2020, 09:34 PM
Hope he doesn't list my secret op dragon sword trick that does 5000 damage a tick per volcano to enemies on it. I better keep that a secret.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkCount in my OP lvl71 taint set. Oppss

Kystone
09-13-2020, 09:46 PM
why not just nerf all classes into the ground, making wave 5+ lb worthy? just a suggestion

Encryptions
09-13-2020, 09:50 PM
Count in my OP lvl71 taint set. Oppss

Sent from my SM-G973F using TapatalkIkr taint 71 insta wipes all enemies in the wave in event with its proc.

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-13-2020, 09:54 PM
Why were video games created lol..
Literally every warrior who has all gear and tries for lb are having FUN.. I thought mages/rogs were too but seems like not from the comments..

Crocodile
09-13-2020, 10:00 PM
Why were video games created lol..
Literally every warrior who has all gear and tries for lb are having FUN.. I thought mages/rogs were too but seems like not from the comments..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkThey get used to rogs and mages dominating lb. Imo what happening now is like culture shock, they can't accept the fact that war has been neglected for so long back then. I have a lot of good rogs and mages friends in game, we also know that we complete each other as a team.

This guy also forgot the gap of war vs rog vs mage points in lb few years back.

Truth_hurts
09-13-2020, 11:48 PM
Use a brain, also fix your logic. Best of luck
LMAO smh

I feel sorry for your lack of comprehension skills. You need that luck more than I do =)

xXxrriottxXX
09-14-2020, 01:58 AM
All people who wants to be ebons nerfed are noobs

Enraged
09-14-2020, 02:26 AM
People usually just pin point the weapons like it's some kind of kill switch... let's not neglect what is really going on here. If there is one thing that should be nerfed, it is the HOTBAR SLOTS. Everything was just fine before it was introduced.

Enraged
09-14-2020, 02:51 AM
People usually just pin point the weapons like it's some kind of kill switch... let's not neglect what is really going on here. If there is one thing that should be nerfed, it is the HOTBAR SLOTS. Everything was just fine before it was introduced.Hotbars aren't supposed to be used for this very reason of stacking procs to be begin with, it is made for the sake of easy access to your items.

Basically, I'm suggesting to remove the gear loadouts in hotbar section instead, replace it with Build/Skill loadouts. Items accessible to hotbars should only be pets, vanity loadouts, build/skill loadouts, and the chest section of your inventory.

You can still access your gear loadouts however from your inventory (like how it used to be) but I highly doubt that anyone with enough game sense will take that risk of gear switching in front of the fight unless you have incredibly op ping.

This way everyone will stick to one gear loadout, no more superior and inferior classes, and gear progression continues.

Ps. I'm expecting a lot of hate especially from the warrior community for this suggestion, but I think this is the most viable solution for this whole fiasco instead of actually nerfing the weapon.

swoutttt
09-14-2020, 05:27 AM
Hope he doesn't list my secret op dragon sword trick that does 5000 damage a tick per volcano to enemies on it. I better keep that a secret.

You know you cant keep that secret... Its the same as your mail were u ask red balloon owners to lie and manipulate prices with you. That should have been a secret to. Sadly your the type that doesnt say sorry when get caught but always blames others.

Encryptions
09-14-2020, 05:33 AM
You know you cant keep that secret... Its the same as your mail were u ask red balloon owners to lie and manipulate prices with you. That should have been a secret to. Sadly your the type that doesnt say sorry when get caught but always blames others.You still haven't explained how 1 person and that 2018 mail made every item rise 2-5x in price over a span of 3 days. Yet you and many others want to trash talk me for it. Bahhaa you should see the death threats and insults I get in game I seen better insults on barby party online.
Everytime items rise you guys use the same excuse. 2018 you guys used the ss 2019 you guys used the ss 2020 you guys used the ss. Every year.

darrh
09-14-2020, 05:34 AM
You know you cant keep that secret... Its the same as your mail were u ask red balloon owners to lie and manipulate prices with you. That should have been a secret to. Sadly your the type that doesnt say sorry when get caught but always blames others.

bahaha you too lol? selling op dex items and say fake co? ironic

swoutttt
09-14-2020, 05:37 AM
You still haven't explained how 1 person and that mail made every item rise 2-5x in price over a span of 3 days. Yet you and many others want to trash talk me for it. Bahhaa you should see the death threats and insults I get in game I seen better insults on barby party online.

See.. You was the one sending that mail. You wanted to trick prices and stab the community in the back. You wanted to lie and mislead innocent people.. But why should you say sorry? Meanwhile you play the victim xD or change the subject....

I feel bad for you.

Encryptions
09-14-2020, 05:40 AM
See.. You was the one sending that mail. You wanted to trick prices and stab the community in the back. You wanted to lie and mislead innocent people.. But why should you say sorry? Meanwhile you play the victim xD or change the subject....

I feel bad for you.You finding every excuse to block out the fact in which you can not explain how 1 person caused every item to rise 2+ times in value over the span of 3 days. If you could read you would of known I didn't make the mail. Was copy and paste.

swoutttt
09-14-2020, 05:42 AM
bahaha you too lol? selling op dex items and say fake co? ironic

Lol still mad? Next time when someone sells OP set dont think you can buy it with 6m gold xD.
You was never a serious buyer, just a jalous admirerer.

darrh
09-14-2020, 05:44 AM
Lol still mad? Next time when someone sells OP set dont think you can buy it with 6m gold xD.
You was never a serious buyer, just a jalous admirerer.Nope lol u bring this first u make accusation about other people to try to fake/manipulation price meanwhile you too.

Sent from my SM-A207F using Tapatalk

swoutttt
09-14-2020, 05:48 AM
You finding every excuse to block out the fact in which you can not explain how 1 person caused every item to rise 2+ times in value over the span of 3 days. If you could read you would of known I didn't make the mail. Was copy and paste.

See.. Do i care about items rising 2 times in the span of 3 days? No not at all.. All i point out is that you wanted to trick innocent people for gold.
Thats 100% true i seen the proof.. I dont care about the random subjects you make up to justifie your actions. Or the sad im a victim stories..
U could have said sorry to the community once you got exposed.. Is that to hard?

swoutttt
09-14-2020, 05:51 AM
Nope lol u bring this first u make accusation about other people to try to fake/manipulation price meanwhile you too. Smd.

Sent from my SM-A207F using Tapatalk

Well i cant wait to see the proof ^^! And no need to curse, or are you here for somethig different?

Encryptions
09-14-2020, 05:55 AM
See.. Do i care about items rising 2 times in the span of 3 days? No not at all.. All i point out is that you wanted to trick innocent people for gold.
Thats 100% true i seen the proof.. I dont care about the random subjects you make up to justifie your actions. Or the sad im a victim stories..
U could have said sorry to the community once you got exposed.. Is that to hard?Bahaha say sorry again? I did that in 2018 when the mail was first brought to forums. People made fun of me for saying sorry because I sent the mail not knowing that action was bad and called me names for it. Now people just bring it back every time items rise and use it as the excuse. People like you.
But still no way you care about people. You are on this forum wanting to ruin the game play of others by trying to constantly get their class nerfed.

swoutttt
09-14-2020, 06:10 AM
Bahaha say sorry again? I did that in 2018 when the mail was first brought to forums. People made fun of me for saying sorry because I sent the mail not knowing that action was bad and called me names for it. Now people just bring it back every time items rise and use it as the excuse. People like you.
But still no way you care about people. You are on this forum wanting to ruin the game play of others by trying to constantly get their class nerfed.

Aah i get it now.. Nerfing Aegis would ruin your gameplay.. ? Dont pretend you care about others lol. You are here for selfish reasons.

IExposedYou
09-14-2020, 06:16 AM
I don’t even care if glint aegis is nerfed. Makes life easier for warriors to not be able to go to high waves. However, people need to understand that there are metas in games. Seems like this and probably previous expansion are warrior metas. Just wait for your class’ meta.

And before asking to take away gear load out think about gold farm in evg. Without it warriors won’t survive high waves and you all can’t farm gold there efficiently anymore.
If you’re lb hungry and aren’t op just wait for another event.

Skolking
09-14-2020, 07:14 AM
You still haven't explained how 1 person and that 2018 mail made every item rise 2-5x in price over a span of 3 days. Yet you and many others want to trash talk me for it. Bahhaa you should see the death threats and insults I get in game I seen better insults on barby party online.
Everytime items rise you guys use the same excuse. 2018 you guys used the ss 2019 you guys used the ss 2020 you guys used the ss. Every year.

I don't think thats even possible for one person to manipulate price to that extent, the rise in price is just based on inflation.

Skolking
09-14-2020, 07:16 AM
Seriously its better warriors stayed this way, but sts should just reduce damage damage taken by rogues and mages in pve and am ok

Oakmaiden
09-14-2020, 08:44 AM
The weapon is past it’s time, nerf. That’s the right thing to do. Same as Dragon weapon and Forged. Nerf time.

Reptys
09-15-2020, 01:21 AM
Not really sure what to say...

PostNoob
09-15-2020, 01:46 AM
Honestly. Have u guys ever played a mmorpg? Rpg? Pvp rpg? 30 lvls under cap(soon more) and u expect to use a certain weapon cause it's "cool, fun". Lol. Listen closely, meta is real, and i as a critic, wonder. but broken to be broken.. Truly, from my heart, i ask the tank players who haven't turned sour, will getting rid of gilnt kill the class? Thats the talk that should be happening. @Fid. , i commend you, shouts man.Broken doesn't have to be 3 to 1. Its 3 to 1 now.

AKILIOS
09-15-2020, 02:01 AM
2020 R.i.p glint aegis.+1

Jairus980
09-15-2020, 04:37 AM
Honestly. Have u guys ever played a mmorpg? Rpg? Pvp rpg? 30 lvls under cap(soon more) and u expect to use a certain weapon cause it's "cool, fun". Lol. Listen closely, meta is real, and i as a critic, wonder. but broken to be broken.. Truly, from my heart, i ask the tank players who haven't turned sour, will getting rid of gilnt kill the class? Thats the talk that should be happening. @Fid. , i commend you, shouts man.Broken doesn't have to be 3 to 1. Its 3 to 1 now.

All I know I wanna be useful for the sake of protecting my team and not killing like sweeping dust. That's not needed nowdays since armor awake can make rogue and mage withstand hard maps. :)
Best of all, armor have cap on each level. ;)

Encryptions
09-15-2020, 10:42 PM
U could have said sorry to the community once you got exposed.. Is that to hard?

K. This is 2018. Mr "I should say sorry." Oh please just stop with the bs.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200916/eb13cd9a77bed0e6287f5ca5de3ab909.jpg

xsilentninjax
09-16-2020, 02:21 AM
I feel sorry for your lack of comprehension skills. You need that luck more than I do =)

Perhaps you can enlighten me with your so called idiocracy =)

Truth_hurts
09-16-2020, 04:03 AM
Perhaps you can enlighten me with your so called idiocracy =)

I mean dude...next time you try so hard to come up with a comeback.... take a few minutes to check out the meaning of the words you use. That said I would like you to Google what idiocracy means x'D
And NTY, as they say silent treatment is the best response to ................(you can fill in the blank yourself)

Soyeonara
09-16-2020, 05:00 AM
I think it is a time for dev to close the thread. The discussion is out from the topic and lead to drama.

swoutttt
09-16-2020, 09:46 AM
K. This is 2018. Mr "I should say sorry." Oh please just stop with the bs.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200916/eb13cd9a77bed0e6287f5ca5de3ab909.jpg

Lol first you decide to pm me this, then make it public..Did i hurt your manipulative feelings?
Again your appology is weak and selffish..You blame others who told you could make nice profit?
You have no opinion for yourself? You thought all was okay to try scam and backstab community cause others told you could make profit?
Again you always pretend to be the victim.. I feel sorry for you.

Encryptions
09-16-2020, 10:20 AM
Lol first you decide to pm me this, then make it public..Did i hurt your manipulative feelings?
Again your appology is weak and selffish..You blame others who told you could make nice profit?
You have no opinion for yourself? You thought all was okay to try scam and backstab community cause others told you could make profit?
Again you always pretend to be the victim.. I feel sorry for you.

You are such a hypocrite its not even funny.
I apologize in 2018 you call me a stupid ***. Then its 2020 now and you want me to say sorry (again) but in 2018 when I did you tt me? Now I showed a screenshot which I have many more; a screenshot of you tting me for saying sorry in 2018 and now you say the apology is weak and selfish.
You are a huge hypocrite.

ThreadPolice
09-16-2020, 11:24 AM
You are such a hypocrite its not even funny.
I apologize in 2018 you call me a stupid ***. Then its 2020 now and you want me to say sorry (again) but in 2018 when I did you tt me? Now I showed a screenshot which I have many more; a screenshot of you tting me for saying sorry in 2018 and now you say the apology is weak and selfish.
You are a huge hypocrite.

I think you are the biggest hypocrite here. You pretend you are innocent but honestly you cause a lot of drama, on forums, in line, everywhere. Most of the people dislike you, and you want to know why? Because you brag, flex, selfish and many more in that context related things. Once something is against you you start to cry to get in your rights, but your rights is the same as anyone else. Same with posting the “selling suken armor x20” there is nothing to be proud of there, what is it? 300m? LOL you tryna flex while other ppl’s lb vanities is worth more than your whole account. Furthermore, you sound like a guy approx 16-17y/o, friendless, and being bullied in the past and pretending like someone tough ingame. But you’re not.

Face feedback and learn to improve, so do we all. Stop with the things people hate the most, and yes, I got kicked multiple times for going into discussion with you in Line chat, but all the time I was 100% right. The only reason ur there is bcs of ur related friendships and maybe bcs u have some gold. But not because of ur personality, because that’s minus a thousand. I might not be perfect, no one is, but at least I reflect and try to improve.

In line you complain about that you keep getting called out for price manipulator, but you are causing it yourself, by somehow coming back to it every time. What is it? Some kind of attention? You need something betters to do in your life, because flexing and bragging won’t bring u anywhere, neither crying about the smallest amount of feedback. You know how we call this in management? Roughly said “a not potential employee”. You sound like someone spoiled that always like to be in the victim role, but this won’t bring u anywhere, people don’t like this kind of ppl irl, and ppl will never like this. Only the same kind of “victims” they collide together.

And regarding the price manipulation, this is your own fault, actions give reactions (and yes ik this comment can make me get banned, but sometimes someone has to open your eyes and face reality). If u never sent that message, it wouldn’t have happened, ur intentions were to manipulate the price, as literally stated in the message. Accept the effect of it and stop reminding society because you cause this yourself.

I think I spoke for not just me alone, but for a bunch of people in Arlor.

Thanks for your attention, I won’t reply to this thread anymore.

Cinco
09-16-2020, 11:36 AM
Anybody here like facts? Here's a hilarious one: if you find yourself typing something like "yur ediot" or "fix ur brain lol" you can guarantee I'll make a note on your profile certifying that your feedback is useless.