PDA

View Full Version : Devs: Please confirm these exist!

haroldiv
08-06-2010, 03:16 PM
I have spent the last week farming baelfort and forest haven. I have gotten 3 pink warrior chests, 3 pink warrior weapons and 1 pink archer bow and one pink mage staff.

I have not seen any of the following lvl 19 items. pink or purple =(

wands, talons, daggers, 2hs swords, robes, leather, helms, shields, wingshields or bracers.

I have a purple autoxbow of finesse, is there a pink version?

You dont have to tell me where, just please confirm they do exist!

tjornan
08-07-2010, 10:20 AM
a skull bracer of mastery exists, although i think its lvl 24..... as for the others, i have not seen them before

KingFu
08-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Th skull bracer of masterry is level 25. I have a purple dagger from bale fort! So I am guessing there is a pink. The first pink helm are at level 25 (dreamers elven helm. Snipers avian helm. Conquerors ursan helm) all of which I am buying (a,l of which drop in bale fort) ;). I have purple robes, and I have heard of pink lvl 19 robes. No pink shields or wings until level 30 unless they are like "great while buffalos" ;)

haroldiv
08-07-2010, 11:23 AM
I have 25 helms and they came from fathom FYI. Can u please post a pic of purple robe or dagger?

KingFu
08-07-2010, 11:25 AM
Uh sure. Maybe the helms do come from fathom;) btw I may have liquidated the dagger on accident.

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/bea5fd05.png

Yup something happened to my dagger and it is no longer there. I do recall having level 19 robes as well. They look exactly the same, just level 19. Same name too.

Are you selling the helms by Amy chance?