PDA

View Full Version : Story token sacs

Encryptions
09-13-2020, 07:01 PM
Admit it, the quest easy to do yes but once a day. People use story tokens on comparing pets most of the time. Other use them for slots in the stash or inventory. And some; have 600+ tokens they never use because they have their pets laid out and have max slots.
So can there be a 50 story token sac added? Every other vendor has a currency sac except valley and crate token.
This one will be mainly for those who slot and unslot pets alot as glintstone tokens, cryostar tokens and hauntlet tokens can be use for stash/inventory. Hauntlet for auction.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

conat
09-13-2020, 08:23 PM
it is true many times we change the abilities of our pets several times a day and even more than once in a game ... it would be a good idea

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

IExposedYou
09-13-2020, 09:17 PM
+1. I had so many ppl ask me how to get story tokens or want me to sell some. Not everyone is patient to wait a few days or is rich enough to gamble on red eggs or wherever they can be looted by chance

Analytical
09-14-2020, 08:28 PM
+1 great idea, gonna be a good avenue of gold making

-1 ppl might be making multiple characters to get sacks of story tokens pretty easily. Not sure if this is considered as an exploit or legit farming.

arcanefid
09-16-2020, 06:02 AM
You can buy the trader's permit with Story Tokens and that's why I think the sacks are not available for them. Those people who make hundreds of accounts with bad intentions will have a field day when they can just unlock trading in a day.

Rather than getting Story Token sacks, maybe STS can make a new currency which lets us unlock pet slots and stuff?

Encryptions
09-17-2020, 06:44 PM
You can buy the trader's permit with Story Tokens and that's why I think the sacks are not available for them. Those people who make hundreds of accounts with bad intentions will have a field day when they can just unlock trading in a day.

Rather than getting Story Token sacks, maybe STS can make a new currency which lets us unlock pet slots and stuff?
Explain how those new accounts can get story tokens for a permit in a day if the token sac is made.

Oakmaiden
09-17-2020, 07:00 PM
I can currently farm story tokens on multiple toons to buy the tradable items. Which can’t be purchased by or gifted to new accounts that haven’t opened trading. I don’t see this as a “lucrative scheme “. So plus one.

Cromazid
09-19-2020, 08:58 AM
+1 would be really useful

arcanefid
09-19-2020, 09:05 AM
Explain how those new accounts can get story tokens for a permit in a day if the token sac is made.

Lol, you're right. Forgot that they can't buy em. XD

jazzbloonist
09-27-2020, 10:47 PM
Explain how those new accounts can get story tokens for a permit in a day if the token sac is made.Maybe stashing it on main and unstashing and opening on other chars in same acc.
Could just make it that it is tradable not stashable though.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-27-2020, 10:48 PM
Maybe stashing it on main and unstashing and opening on other chars in same acc.
Could just make it that it is tradable not stashable though.

Sent from my SM-G610F using TapatalkOnce you have a permit on your main char you don't need another one for alt chars.

jazzbloonist
09-27-2020, 10:50 PM
Once you have a permit on your main char you don't need another one for alt chars.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkI only have permit on main char, other chars do not have, so I cannot look at how i would look in certain vanities not from the class that my main is.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-27-2020, 10:51 PM
I only have permit on main char, other chars do not have, so I cannot look at how i would look in certain vanities not from the class that my main is.

Sent from my SM-G610F using TapatalkMight be a bug then, when I make new characters I don't need a permit for them.

IExposedYou
09-29-2020, 09:23 AM
Might be a bug then, when I make new characters I don't need a permit for them.

I heard somewhere that old accounts don’t need the permit for any new created characters.
New created account always have to buy permit for each of their new characters.