PDA

View Full Version : Farming kills setup?

Superdexme
03-14-2012, 01:08 AM
What's the best class and attribute point setup for farming kills and next dying....is str/dex bear the best??

Superdexme
03-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Not dying****

fuzzylazer
03-14-2012, 03:00 AM
Uhh, it depends on your playstyle. Dex birds kill the most but dies the quickest. Int mages kill pretty fast as well but also dies really quick. In my opinion, I would say a str mage or dex mage. They have mana shield. O.o And it depends on what lvl are you stopping it at. :)

Suentous PO
03-14-2012, 03:44 PM
high damage dealers get a lot of kills, so id go for a dex build. yeah most heath and suvivability generally might be a dex bear. i seem to go through more manna pots with my dexmage as opposed to my dexbear but this is not a hard fast rule. gear equips make a huge difference in some areas like mana regen or health and dodge. more variables would be what lev you want to stay at , or cap. and if you want more pvp or pve.

Superdexme
03-14-2012, 04:58 PM
I asdime you are a pure dex Mage?? And I don't have a level cap I'm just killing for fun!!! I'll just level after killing for too long haha!! I'm thinking pure dex bear or dex/int Mage ....

Superdexme
03-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Assume**

Late
03-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Try bird I see a lot of them getting kills

Crunchee
03-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Try int/dex bear ;) Crazy damage. And bears look really nice holding a wand.

Walkhardd
03-14-2012, 05:59 PM
I would think for farming kills, a pure dex bird would be your best bet.

Coltona
03-14-2012, 06:12 PM
Hm well my 3 high levels are warbird, dexbear, and pally. Here's my advice/comments on each.

Dexbear- Really powerful with a str helm/plate and bow combo, mine is 57 dual spec and i can tank shadow caves with him, mana and health regen is super high for a bear on this combo meaning spam away all you want on skills. Armor is a bit less, but buffs fix that, and damage/hit percent is higher for more effective killing.

Warbird- Not the best bird regen at low levels, meaning you'll use some mana pots, but definitely better survivability for a bird, with still very high damage. Once you hit 50+ regen is no longer an issue in my opinion with sewer sets (fury is best) having such high regen for mana and hp (mana and hp are at 30+ WTF). My bird is 57 as well and is my favorite character next to my pally.

Pally- My fav character for sure, high armor, low regen for mages until 50+ as well, and the ability to rev/heal/tank with a mage, keeping your team going longer. I buff, then debuff and attack with aoe spells like crazy never losing mp and melting enemies taking most of the aggro for my team. I even out do bears and birds with my survivability and damage sometimes, reviving them after I finish off the mobs. I tried mana shield, but in my opinion it's a death trap for pallies, since heal is your most important skill when tanking, which requires mp, mana shield of course turns all damage on your mp instead of hp, and once that's out it drops allowing your mp to start dropping which will require a heal...which you can't do for the fact of using mana shield..dead. My pally is 55 with a fury set switching to enchanted staff set at bosses for more damage. The armor is high, but blasted higher when you buff meaning you're a healing tank that blows stuff up.

I haven't tried a dex mage, but that's more for pvp in my opinion as pve kills you a lot more, i'm currently working on an int bird, and will soon after try an in bear just for fun.

NECROREAPER
03-14-2012, 06:15 PM
Doesn't matter, just buy the elixirs like the leaders to get a spot on the board, even if you were no where near the top before.

I hope you see what I did there.

Coltona
03-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Doesn't matter, just buy the elixirs like the leaders to get a spot on the board, even if you were no where near the top before.

Yes do this and join the "Thrasher Gen", enjoy mediocrity.

NECROREAPER
03-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Yes do this and join the "Thrasher Gen", enjoy mediocrity.

Exactly.

DexGOD
03-14-2012, 06:35 PM

Yeah, agreed. Disabling XP at level 12 and killing zombies at Forest Haven required an insane level of skill y'know.

Coltona
03-14-2012, 06:36 PM
Yeah, agreed. Disabling XP at level 12 and killing zombies at Forest Haven required an insane level of skill y'know.

Turn around...see what i did THERE!

OvigorothO
03-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Try int/dex bear ;) Crazy damage. And bears look really nice holding a wand.crunch knows what she talking about ;) i wud listen

NECROREAPER
03-14-2012, 07:06 PM

A lot more skill than being a lvl 65 in FH. I KNOW you see what I did there

DexGOD
03-15-2012, 05:05 AM
A lot more skill than being a lvl 65 in FH. I KNOW you see what I did there

Exactly. I mean, the L12 with an attack elixir can only like 1 hit mobs - so difficult compared to the 65 who obviously needs less than one hit.

Again, I hope you see what I did there.