PDA

View Full Version : Just started pvp with voodoo mage...

fuzzylazer
03-14-2012, 02:56 AM
Hey there, I have just started pvping with my new lvl 35 voodoo mage. My KD is so far 4 kills- 1 deaths! (LoL, 4 KDR, PrO) I HAVEN'T faced any other voodoo mages but I'm sure I'll get owned. Most voodoo mages I see are going really positive. Thats why I probably will get owned. Any tips??

Thank You

Zenidal
03-14-2012, 03:28 AM
Noodleleg has made an awesome guide on Voodoo Mages, you might want to check it out. :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?50860-A-guide-for-the-BEST-Voodoo-Mage!&highlight=guide+voodoo+mage

Protank
03-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Congrats on making a voodoo! I just came back to voodoo last weekend after about a six month break.
So many new faces, builds and play styles it's almost like being a noob all over again. My old nuke only works half the time and I have to trick them just to pull it off. Seems like most are using a kite build that I'm learning very fast. Anyway gl!
Ima check out Noodlegs thread :D

fuzzylazer
03-15-2012, 05:16 AM
Congrats on making a voodoo! I just came back to voodoo last weekend after about a six month break.
So many new faces, builds and play styles it's almost like being a noob all over again. My old nuke only works half the time and I have to trick them just to pull it off. Seems like most are using a kite build that I'm learning very fast. Anyway gl!
Ima check out Noodlegs thread :D
Thanks for the gl! Good luck to you as well, sometimes you may just find me dead on the ground! LoL.

sceiayhy
04-02-2012, 03:10 PM
I can get you up to date on how to adapt. If youd rather just read it noodle has a decent build and good tatics posted