PDA

View Full Version : Inventory

Ibenji
09-14-2020, 12:08 PM
Just an idea to combat the limited stash space and cap at 500 slots. Is it possible that instead of having multiples of the same item we can have the option of stacking them?
So instead of:
Auto Gold Loot
Auto Gold Loot
Auto Gold Loot
Auto Gold Loot
We see:
Auto Gold Loot x4
Of course, this is all optional and not a permanent idea or rule.

Vivapinata
09-14-2020, 01:32 PM
I was thinking something like that, because AL updated that too. But it sorta makes PL storage alot better. It makes us have to switch characters and use stash alot more. If we make PL so easy to access with items.than We would only need 1 toon with 50 inventory slots to hold all xp speed dmg boosts etc. And would megate the effect of us having to buy more slots.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Ibenji
09-14-2020, 01:40 PM
I was thinking something like that, because AL updated that too. But it sorta makes PL storage alot better. It makes us have to switch characters and use stash alot more. If we make PL so easy to access with items.than We would only need 1 toon with 50 inventory slots to hold all xp speed dmg boosts etc. And would megate the effect of us having to buy more slots.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

I thought about that too. I was thinking about decreasing the number of slots, while also making it able where we can stack. So say 300 slots instead of 500, etc.

Ibenji
09-14-2020, 02:08 PM
I thought about that too. I was thinking about decreasing the number of slots, while also making it able where we can stack. So say 300 slots instead of 500, etc.

Sorry if that sounds counterproductive.

Endpoints
09-15-2020, 02:54 AM
I would really love if this will be implemented because right now I'm having inventory problems with those flasks and kits, and storing them on alts takes too much time, not to mention how hard to find and use a specific elixirs with hundreds of them in your inventory.
A tradeable Inventory kits would help too for players who doesn't have ways to obtain platinum.

Bidigeldi
09-15-2020, 03:38 PM
Why decrease inv slots, can still count up slots if you are stacking them.

Would definetely be nice tho to have some quality of life updates, also on withdrawing/depositing in stash,
full stats page with luck % etc.,
updated descriptions (+25% dmg = 1.25x dmg or +25% above dmg elix ??),
being able to see crafting components for items without having to purchase the plat dungeon,
and some more stuff I cant think of on the spot.

This kind of stuff is probably unclear for newer players, but I guess we dont really care about that