PDA

View Full Version : Loadout Slots get Cleared

Prabsimar Chhabra
09-14-2020, 01:21 PM
I had my current Loadout as my Honor Pvp loadout and changed it to play event. Suddenly got a Ranked Honor Match and my Loadout had disapprared. There is no Load Option. I dont know what happened- I had to make the loadout again.

This has happened before also - But I didn't care much as I thought it was my mistake or something. But this time I had switched to this new loadout like one hour ago and the old one disappeared.220120

Sent from my Iron using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
09-15-2020, 01:15 AM
Change your loadout before u accept a match up.
If u already find a match and u accepted, your loadout wont work but if u find a match and u use loadout before u accept, it will wrok.

Lmk if im wrongYou didn't understand the Issue-
As you can see in the Screenshot , In Front of Honor PVP Loadout , There is no Load button. Its not my Current Loadout too. It said Current Loadout while I was using My Honor PVP loadout but I couldn't load it after I changed the loadout to something else. How can the Loadouts get cleared?

Sent from my Deadly using Tapatalk

Futumsh
09-15-2020, 09:09 AM
If you figure out a series of steps to reproduce the problem, let us know - I haven't seen it happen here.

Prabsimar Chhabra
09-18-2020, 07:53 AM
Okay soo did u save your loadout,?
Cause it wont appear as long as u save it.Yes. I mean If I don't Click Save. Then I cant name it. It just randomly disappears. This is the second or third time. Trying to see how i can reproduce this problem.

Sent from my Deadly using Tapatalk