PDA

View Full Version : How to enter temple lb as a mage?

Decipate
09-14-2020, 02:02 PM
can someone please enlighten me on this event? I have 2 skratchs and 2 procing armors already, pls someone notice this tysm :>

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

EpicX
09-15-2020, 12:15 AM
I recommend stacking on all elixirs known to mankind, and 6+ hotbars is a must. If you're a dark apostle, using dark bombs help I've heard. Also, try not to overlap the ebon armor and abysal procs. Use one hotbar for skratch staff+ ebon armor and another for skratch staff+abyssal armor. Switch between the two when one's proc duration has ended so you can have continious high damage output. And.... Pets! some pets have good passive like breeze (has a chance to freeze mobs; multi target) or nekro ( has 10% chance to stun).

Hope this helps give you a general idea, others is all about experimenting with different weapons/elixir timing/charged skill timing.

xsilentninjax
09-15-2020, 12:16 AM
I recommend stacking on all elixirs known to mankind, and 6+ hotbars is a must. If you're a dark apostle, using dark bombs help I've heard. Also, try not to overlap the ebon armor and abysal procs. Use one hotbar for skratch staff+ ebon armor and another for skratch staff+abyssal armor. Switch between the two when one's proc duration has ended so you can have continious high damage output. And.... Pets! some pets have good passive like breeze (has a chance to freeze mobs; multi target) or nekro ( has 10% chance to stun).

Hope this helps give you a general idea, others is all about experimenting with different weapons/elixir timing/charged skill timing.

you forgot ebon staff which reflects damage taken

Decipate
09-15-2020, 12:17 AM

Hope this helps give you a general idea, others is all about experimenting with different weapons/elixir timing/charged skill timing.tyvm for noticing this thread :3

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

gilsooon
09-15-2020, 12:30 AM

hmmm so when lets say ebon armor procs switch to abyssal rightaway?

EpicX
09-15-2020, 01:10 AM
you forgot ebon staff which reflects damage taken

yes sorry, I haven't got my hands on ebon staff yet so I don't know how it procs. If anyone here has an ebon staff that used it for event, an insight would be helpful!

hmmm so when lets say ebon armor procs switch to abyssal rightaway?

I suggest waiting at least 2 seconds after ebon armor procs, cause when the stack happens between those two armors only hp regen and haste are stacked, meaning the damage/armor boost is of only one armor at one time.