PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Noob Question

Beethoven
03-14-2012, 08:20 AM
OK, this is embarrassing having to ask this, but I'm having problems with the sound. I just recently loaded up the game, and the music still plays and some of the sounds still work, but whenever I shoot an arrow, it's silent for no reason. I did put some hat on my character as soon as I started playing, but I can't see why this would affect the sound of me shooting. And no, I did not mess with any of the settings.

Anyone know why the shooting sound would disappear all of a sudden?

saool
03-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Try force closing the app, if not turn off and on your device. :)

Conradin
03-14-2012, 08:23 AM
Technichal difficulties are nothing be be embassaded about :) Mt guess is the new patch has a bug thats interfering with your sound. What device are ya on.

Martin Tander
03-14-2012, 08:23 AM
yea it happens to me sometimes aswell....kill app and relaunch...should solve the prob

Appleisaac
03-14-2012, 03:35 PM
did you check to see if you have tons of other apps open? if you have too many apps open at one time it could really hurt the performance of the game.

Beethoven
03-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Thank you for the help, guys. (And thanks for not making me feel like an arse for such a noobish question....LOL :smile:)

I tried the force close first, but then I rebooted my device which did the trick. :p

Technichal difficulties are nothing be be embassaded about :) Mt guess is the new patch has a bug thats interfering with your sound. What device are ya on.

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Note. This game is unbelievable on a 5.3-inch screen!

Snakespeare
03-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Oh good, no more "woeful sounds" from Beethoven. "nicht dese Töne" (sry, I'm a bass and couldn't resist)

Swords
03-14-2012, 07:11 PM
did you check to see if you have tons of other apps open? if you have too many apps open at one time it could really hurt the performance of the game.

What he said

nmyxspaceship
03-14-2012, 08:17 PM
I have the same problem mostly on Fang as well I would think it is some type of bug and remember the only stupid question is the one you never ask.:)

fuzzylazer
03-15-2012, 06:05 AM
Restart your device. If that doesn't work, delete and reintall.

Chickenrunnn
03-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Restart your device. If that doesn't work, delete and reintall.

And then have a look in ur game options :).. Click on top left of PL screen, then the button "menu", then look for options, and have a look at "sound" place lol :) Cya and good luck !
If the problem remains, email support they may help you to solve this problem! :D

Bye bye ! Have fun!