View Full Version : suggestion to bring life back to nuri's and level 65 players

wvhills
03-14-2012, 10:29 AM
I posted this in another thread and wanted to make it an official suggestion.

"Hey Sam, it has been a while since fang was released and it sounds like it will be awhile before humania comes out. I myself liked Nuri's and would like to make the following suggestion:

1) nerf the mobs in nuri's to make them a little less potent than the mt fang mobs
2) grant fractional xp/kills to level 60-65 players
3) increase the glyph drop rates to an equivalent level of mt fang pinks

This would give us 2 areas to play in besides just one. I don't think any of these are unreasonable or would be that hard to implement but I can also see where you guys wouldn't make any money off of it. I just think it would be a good thing for the community and would get more people playing. More people playing = more plat.

I can put this in the suggestions area if you want me to. "

Rare
03-14-2012, 02:11 PM
I would like more in depth quests with good rewards.

Late
03-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Nuris was the best

Elyseon
03-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Or, since spending more plat is something they want, make the reroll elixirs actually work there.

Nuris was the bestwhat do you mean by best?

Late
03-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Or, since spending more plat is something they want, make the reroll elixirs actually work there.

what do you mean by best?

better than any other campaigns

Appleisaac
03-14-2012, 09:05 PM
I went thru nuris without ever seeing an item higher then green drop (I started nuris after fang), and this made it the most boring campaign in the game. STS needs to raise drop rates because without them... nuris is the worst campaign in pocket legends... :(

Sryyoulose
03-14-2012, 09:59 PM
It's always been the worst. You stay in sewers from 50-58 lol.

Elyseon
03-14-2012, 10:14 PM
better than any other campaigns

Wow, u like it?
The first level was designed for a thrasher team. The drops are super low. The snake charmer will sometimes kill u even when u are behind pillar. Idk. Definately one of the worse ones IMO

wvhills
03-15-2012, 07:43 AM
I think design wise it could be one of the best. I think the bosses and theme are original and creative. I like the fact that you have to know certain strategies against them. My problem is the same as what you guys have already mentioned: the mobs hit too hard (much harder than fang) and there's no pay off in pinks. Honestly, I don't think we can even guess what the drop rate is there because boss kills are so rare. At least nerf the mobs and give us xp/kills until there are enough boss fights to see what drop rates are like.

Please devs? Pleeaaassssseeeee???

Shellkaz
03-15-2012, 07:56 AM
As I've said before in other threads. Increase the drop rates, add quests for crafting supplies. Steel is still selling for 200k in cs and demonic is selling for more than i originally bought mine for!!! If you can find it in cs at all.

I like nuris, at least now that the grind to the 61 level cap and vanity is well behind me lol. There is absolutely no reward to running nuris, pinks and crafting all drop from bosses, and the drop rate is so absurdly low that you really have to want that demonic to grind there. I only go back to help guildies level. And they leave nuris behind as soon as they can get into fang for the same reasons.

Goodest
03-20-2012, 11:41 AM
going on 20+ runs through nuri's hollows i have seen 0 pinks drop and 0 crafting material drop. drop rate must be 0.000001% this needs to be un-nerfed. Also those clowns are more powerful then elf thralls in fang why did you do that?

Elyseon
03-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Demonic is next to discontinued

Martin Tander
03-20-2012, 12:26 PM
well....about snake charmer...if someone got hit by white wave(cement shoes are the symptom) and he havent hidden himself but stands near those who have...the blast from shoes aoe kills those who have hidden themself...thats how it worked..no bugs there... and if u spent all ur money on sewer gear u cant do much sewer runs(u dont get greens or oranges from mobs,therefore u buy potions but dont get the gold back) so u lose money as long as u doing sewer runs...but in nuri greentrash drops and u can liquidate it to compensate the potion spamming(i left sewers at 53 cuz i couldnt afford those runs and went to nuri campaign)

frostine
03-23-2012, 01:51 PM
So wait...It gets easier at Fang? I've put this game on hold for months feeling rather discouraged to play and have finally leveled some at Nuris. The sewers look like every other level in the game and it's boring running the same dungeon over and over for multiple levels. I hope Fang is better...can't wait to get out. Is minimum level to run Fang an absolute 60?

Zapoke
03-23-2012, 01:59 PM
So wait...It gets easier at Fang? I've put this game on hold for months feeling rather discouraged to play and have finally leveled some at Nuris. The sewers look like every other level in the game and it's boring running the same dungeon over and over for multiple levels. I hope Fang is better...can't wait to get out. Is minimum level to run Fang an absolute 60?

Yes, Fang is easier than Nuri (mobs hit lower), and you get more drops in Fang, as well as better exp. You need to be level 58 to run in a level 60 dungeon.