PDA

View Full Version : What is budget pvp zone for now?

Santoryu
09-14-2020, 09:33 PM
Anyone knows?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-14-2020, 09:45 PM
76, costs few hundred million.

Rikochhan
09-14-2020, 10:21 PM
76, costs few hundred million.Learn how to read, he says "budget".

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-14-2020, 10:22 PM
Learn how to read, he says "budget".

Sent from my SM-J730G using TapatalkLearn what the term budget means.
He didnt say any value.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Rikochhan
09-14-2020, 10:23 PM
Learn what the term budget means.
He didnt say any value.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkIf you learn how to use your brain, you will know that budget means is affordable.

Encryptions
09-14-2020, 10:29 PM
If you learn how to use your brain, you will know that budget means is affordable.

Sent from my SM-J730G using TapatalkFew hundred mil is affordable.. Anything is affordable..
And a budget works like this.
Houses cars what ever is for sale. You have 100thousand dollars not much but you want to buy a car. You tell the dealer what your budget is say 25000$ and he will list the cars along that price line of 25000$ and below. When you want to buy something with a budget you must give a budget value for you to get results.
Not go up and say "I want to buy a car budget." Dealer isn't going to know your budget by looking at you I mean he isn't a mind reader, he is a car dealer.

Rikochhan
09-14-2020, 10:34 PM
Few hundred mil is affordable.. Anything is affordable..
And a budget works like this.
Houses cars what ever is for sale. You have 100thousand dollars not much but you want to buy a car. You tell the dealer what your budget is say 25000$ and he will list the cars along that price line of 25000$ and below. When you want to buy something with a budget you must give a budget value for you to get results.
Not go up and say "I want to buy a car budget." Dealer isn't going to know your budget by looking at you I mean he isn't a mind reader, he is a car dealer.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkDont get me wrong because you talk too much, everybody can analyze the title by just looking at it. Btw hundred mil not is affordable as you think it is. Do you think a newbie player can afford the "hundred mil gears" ur talking abt? Just use ur brain sometimes and dont start barking if u dont know what budget means.

Lawpvp
09-14-2020, 10:36 PM
I think most people would infer that "budget" translates to "cheap/more affordable" based on the context. At least I did.

Encryptions
09-14-2020, 10:40 PM
The word cheap is different for everyone. Some its 100mil some its 1bil some 10m some 1m some 100k. I gave him an answer for what would be cheap imo. 76 pvp is best. You can use those gears for pvp and pve only few hundred mil and you can pvp and farm at the same time. Other levels you can't farm as you are restricted to pvp only since most main farm levels are 71+.
Quit expecting me to read minds, time travel and know everything.

Rikochhan
09-14-2020, 10:41 PM
The word cheap is different for everyone. Some its 100mil some its 1bil some 10m some 1m some 100k. I gave him an answer for what would be cheap imo. 76 pvp is best. You can use those gears for pvp and pve only few hundred mil and you can pvp and farm at the same time. Other levels you can't farm as you are restricted to pvp only since most main farm levels are 71+.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkHe didnt include pve either, ur trying to include things that are not in the picture. If 1b is cheap to you then make ur own thread and stop barking here.

BaronB
09-14-2020, 10:42 PM
Budget - If used as a noun or verb it can pretty much mean any sum of money that is defied which the original poster didnt...

If used a adjective then budget also means inexpensive...

No one is actually wrong as OP wasnt more specific... but you all so cute getting hyped over sillyness :3

1 <3

Encryptions
09-14-2020, 10:44 PM
He didnt include pve either, ur trying to include things that are not in the picture. If 1b is cheap to you then make ur own thread and stop barking here.

Sent from my SM-J730G using TapatalkMake my own thread for what? Barking? You are the one who quoted me and posted so I quoted back.

Rikochhan
09-14-2020, 10:44 PM
Make my own thread for what? Barking? You are the one who quoted me and posted so I quoted back.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkBecause you cant understand what "budget" means imo [emoji23]

xsilentninjax
09-14-2020, 10:45 PM
He didnt include pve either, ur trying to include things that are not in the picture. If 1b is cheap to you then make ur own thread and stop barking here.

woof woof calm your tits dog :3

Rikochhan
09-14-2020, 10:46 PM
woof woof calm your tits dog :3Im calm asf [emoji1787] im just clarrifying somethin that some people cant understand [emoji23]

Encryptions
09-14-2020, 10:49 PM
Because you cant understand what "budget" means imo [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J730G using TapatalkA set price you are willing to pay for something.
I gave him my answer which would be cheap in my opinion. I don't know what will be cheap for him considering idk how much gold he has so I gave him an answer that relates to my opinion.
I am done chatting. I can't win an arguement with an incomprehensible individual.

Rikochhan
09-14-2020, 10:50 PM
A price you are willing to pay for something. Cheap or inexpensive.
I gave him my answer which would be cheap in my opinion. I don't know what will be cheap for him considering idk how much gold he has so I gave him an answer that relates to my opinion.
I am done chatting. I can't win a arguement with an incompressible individual.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkJust a tip: Learn how to use ur little brain sometimes [emoji6]

xsilentninjax
09-14-2020, 10:53 PM
Im calm asf [emoji1787] im just clarrifying somethin that some people cant understand [emoji23]

Budget is relative, OP hasn't clarify a value range on his budget which makes the thread itself vague. Nothing wrong with a 100m endgame pvp set which also can be used in pve in terms of efficiency. How can you not understand such a simple thing :livid:

BaronB
09-14-2020, 10:54 PM
Just a tip: Learn how to use ur little brain sometimes [emoji6]

Be worth following your own advise... espically when I even posted the close enough the dictionary definition of the word budget and it proves no one was wrong...

As the saying goes tho, it seems ignorance is bliss

Rikochhan
09-14-2020, 10:55 PM
Budget is relative, OP hasn't clarify a value range on his budget which makes the thread itself vague. Nothing wrong with a 100m endgame pvp set which also can be used in pve in terms of efficiency. How can you not understand such a simple thing :livid:Oh you seems cant understand the thread either. Read what im tryin to say back in the thread & you will understand what the thread means imo.

Skolking
09-14-2020, 10:55 PM
Bro chill out you are the one who dosent understand anything at all, you are making yourself look empty-headed, budget is an estimation of expences over time, and there is no where in google or dictionaries that say a budget must be cheap, clearly you don't even understand what you are arguing about

Spooked
09-15-2020, 12:10 AM
Honor PvP, self explanatory
Instead of barking at eachother atleast give the OP some answers, you look silly.

Roycedamagnet
09-15-2020, 03:08 AM
The replies on this thread pretty much sums up the energy on forums these days [emoji91]

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

EpicX
09-15-2020, 03:21 AM
Anyone knows?

Honor pvp 76 is basically under 10k gold, it's competitive and you can get the banner/badge depending on your skill level.

Aeot
09-15-2020, 08:17 AM
Anyone knows?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using TapatalkIt depends on what you want. I would say that for a decent build rogue is the most affordable class right now since you don't need op items to deal damage and can put the rest of the gold in gold loot or whatever you like.

Bundlos
09-15-2020, 09:08 AM
You can honor PvP at 0 cost at endgame level 76. You would need 100 vale tokens for honor gears which you can obtain from vardan valley maps. There used to be a hardcore mode level 16 PvP bracket, but not sure if it's still active. Again that involves 0 cost in terms of gears needed. Regular PvP at endgame 76 would be the most expensive. Twink PvP is relatively more affordable but you would have to do some digging to find out which brackets are still active.

Edit: Also as EpicX mentioned the honor gear set can be purchased with gold. Requires minimal spending if you don't have vale tokens.

Quizno Sub
09-15-2020, 09:35 AM
so you just gonna bring me a birthday gift on my birthday to my birthday party on my birthday with a birthday gift

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Kumsaati
09-15-2020, 10:08 AM
Learn what the term budget means.
He didnt say any value.

Thread asks for “budget pvp zone” not for budget of pvp zones.
If we have to answer in a grammatically correct form then answer will be like: Budget pvp zone is a zone which involves cheap pvp items.
Its clear that op not refering to budget of every zone lol.

Its also in adjective form and thats what its;
budget
adjective [ before noun ]
very cheap:
a budget holiday/hotel/price

You are really annoying.

Encryptions
09-15-2020, 10:12 AM
Thread asks for “budget pvp zone” not for budget of pvp zones.
If we have to answer in a grammatically correct form then answer will be like: Budget pvp zone is a zone which involves cheap pvp items.
Its clear that op not refering to budget of every zone lol.

Its also in adjective form and thats what its;
budget
adjective [ before noun ]
very cheap:
a budget holiday/hotel/price

You are really annoying.

If Im annoying then ignore list me and go somewhere else idc. Mr stabber accuser.
Go read my posts above if you want to see what I said.

arcanefid
09-15-2020, 10:19 AM
I like drama myself, but this one's a bit annoying.

Why is it so hard to understand that budget in this context means 'affordable and effective'?

Untaught
09-15-2020, 10:29 AM
I like drama myself, but this one's a bit annoying.

Why is it so hard to understand that budget in this context means 'affordable and effective'?Somr people don't have the ability to accept their mistakes[emoji56]

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-15-2020, 12:25 PM
When you buy "budget" you always give out the budget number of currency you have in order to get precise results. Else it ends like this.
Mercher: buying merch budget.
Seller 1: selling doz axe 34m.
Mercher: sorry not my budget too high.
Seller 2: selling nekro egg 3m.
Mercher: sorry too cheap.

Seller 1 and seller 2: "Then what is your budget?? We can't sell you the items you want if you don't tell us your budget."
Goes for the same irl when buying a car or something.. except they will set your budget for you if you don't give a number, and it won't end out pretty for you.

BOOMcoco
09-15-2020, 12:33 PM
boomcoco here

Yureadingthis
09-15-2020, 12:57 PM
@Remiem please close this thread

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
09-15-2020, 01:34 PM
If you learn how to use your brain, you will know that budget means is affordable.

Lol in english when budget is used like this it means how much should he have to start playing pvp. Doesn’t necessarily mean affordable [emoji28] just the base price to some nice gears i guess u can say...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tackled
09-15-2020, 01:39 PM
@Remiem please close this thread

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

A single question turned into a fight and dictionary.. we need change. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shocan
09-15-2020, 02:50 PM
I saw someone say budget means affordable and can no longer take this thing seriously, jesus

XYRRU
09-15-2020, 03:07 PM
Honor PvP 76. Gears literally cost 100 vales. And hey, it comes with pets as well.

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

XYRRU
09-15-2020, 03:23 PM
Please stop fighting, and just spread love.

Just kidding, keep the drama. It's fun to read.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200915/d656b2ec8676224004d6790cc2678f24.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

arcanefid
09-15-2020, 04:17 PM
When you buy "budget" you always give out the budget number of currency you have in order to get precise results. Else it ends like this.
Mercher: buying merch budget.
Seller 1: selling doz axe 34m.
Mercher: sorry not my budget too high.
Seller 2: selling nekro egg 3m.
Mercher: sorry too cheap.

Seller 1 and seller 2: "Then what is your budget?? We can't sell you the items you want if you don't tell us your budget."
Goes for the same irl when buying a car or something.. except they will set your budget for you if you don't give a number, and it won't end out pretty for you.

I saw someone say budget means affordable and can no longer take this thing seriously, jesus

Words can have more than one meaning. Budget also means cheap or reasonable (as in price), it's a fact.

You also have the 'economy flights', it doesn't mean you deal with economics when you're in the sky, or that you need to be an economist to take it, it just means a cheap flight.

I understand that we don't know what 'budget' means for OP because we don't know their wealth, but to keep ignoring a fact like this is just crazy. And it's pretty obvious what the OP meant.

Kumsaati
09-15-2020, 05:14 PM
Words can have more than one meaning. Budget also means cheap or reasonable (as in price), it's a fact.

You also have the 'economy flights', it doesn't mean you deal with economics when you're in the sky, or that you need to be an economist to take it, it just means a cheap flight.

I understand that we don't know what 'budget' means for OP because we don't know their wealth, but to keep ignoring a fact like this is just crazy. And it's pretty obvious what the OP meant.

Just forum trolls :)

Rikochhan
09-15-2020, 07:34 PM
I saw someone say budget means affordable and can no longer take this thing seriously, jesusIf you you look closely on how the thread title means then you can get it that budget means cheap x affordable imo not necessarily the literal meaning of the word itself.

Jairus980
09-15-2020, 10:42 PM
Anyone knows?

Warrior class is few hundred mils. I assume similar for mage and 2-3x more for rogue if you looking for op gears.
Assuming 8% str axe is 60m
Chasmal armor 7% + helm 7% str = 100-150m
Buried set 15% str = 30m
Or speed set with 8% str set = 15-20m
Valley arti 7% str = 50-75m (idk the value myself)
Noble fury 800k-1m each x21 pieces
Arcanite shog 25m
Glow/nekro/guen. AA is base on preference.
This is my class value

If you want cheap. Just go honor pvp

Just a tip: Learn how to use ur little brain sometimes [emoji6]

Your IQ is so dam high, the numbers overloop into negative integer.