PDA

View Full Version : Tour

Undershooting
09-15-2020, 03:03 AM
I have a concern about the time it’s taking to get through the submissions, if it’s taking that long why don’t they wait till they finish looking through all submissions of one week rather starting the 4th one and whilst they are still stuck at week 2, because, I don’t wanna find out there’s a mistake in one the the pictures in the week 2 after I have done all 6 weeks, just not worth doing it if it’s not for the vanity. It’s not that I’m being impatient, it’s just that everyone would like to know whether if they should carry on if their submissions are valid.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-15-2020, 03:10 AM
They've done their part which are the instructions and formats, dos and don'ts, so everyones expected to follow these, otherwise thats your problem. They're overlapping weeks so that the validation of entries are continuous, saves us 6 weeks all throughout.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Drae12
09-15-2020, 04:50 AM
Remiem isnt a robot lol. She's also human. She's doing her part as a developer. She is going through every single screenshots that we are posting, imagine thats a 3000+ screenshots a week. Just be patient, if you want to make sure that you are not missing sny maps, just try to post 10 times and you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faotblack
09-15-2020, 05:05 AM
Remiem isnt a robot lol. She's also human. She's doing her part as a developer. She is going through every single screenshots that we are posting, imagine thats a 3000+ screenshots a week. Just be patient, if you want to make sure that you are not missing sny maps, just try to post 10 times and you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkModerator not developer. Developers are those that make the game itself, and moderators are mostly working with/for the community.

Drae12
09-15-2020, 05:37 AM
Moderator not developer. Developers are those that make the game itself, and moderators are mostly working with/for the community.

Thanks for correcting me. But still, my point is she's also a human who got a job to do :) and that job is not easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arcanefid
09-15-2020, 05:45 AM
That feeling that you've done something wrong is always there. It's pretty bad when it's from a month ago, but just make sure you triple check your images before the week closes. If you're not sure one of them isn't right, then go and do it again. Once you're pretty sure that you've got them right, then maybe they'll have a few days where they will check their PMs and see if they've made any mistakes.

Remiem
09-16-2020, 08:45 AM
<3 Thank's ya'll! It's definitely a trek getting through the tracking and thank you SO much for your patience! Don't worry, if you've read all the rules and proofed your posts it's very unlikely you've made a mistake. And if I did...well, I promise I'll fix it! I'm sure you're fine.