PDA

View Full Version : Device unauthorised

Mylfff
09-15-2020, 08:02 AM
Dear @devs,
Hi there. I recently do a factory reset on my phone because of some lag issues. Then after of resetting my device, i install the game once again and it needs an authorization code. I cant make another nor recieved email address where in they can send the CODE because my email address domain at game ends in @sts.com instead of @gmail.com. And i have no other device that is authorized to open with.

Thanks @devs. I hope you will read this. Thanks!

picklewickles
09-15-2020, 08:19 AM
how did you even manage to get an email adress with @sts domain

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Mylfff
09-15-2020, 08:24 AM
Well its my oldest email account that i create. I didnt know that there is a 2step verication code now where in they can send the code to open my account in my device.

Mylfff
09-15-2020, 08:26 AM
I cant recieve code because i have no email acc. That has a domain @sts.com

picklewickles
09-15-2020, 08:28 AM
did you start with contacting sts? maybe they have access to that email. i doubt the devolopers will be able to look in that email. so contacting sts is your best way to get back your account, but be patient they take a long time to respond

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Mylfff
09-15-2020, 08:31 AM
Yeah. I hooked the support now. Ill be waiting for their replies.

Futumsh
09-15-2020, 08:56 AM
If you used an email that you don't have access to for your account (though why you would possibly do that if it's something you want to keep access to, I don't know):

If you have a device which is still authorized for the account, log in and change the email to one you do have access to (nexus -> my account -> modify account).
If not, contact support, prove the account was originally yours, and they can change the email to one you do have access to for you.

https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or email support@spacetimestudios.com