PDA

View Full Version : Garetta Guild Hub

Inu
09-15-2020, 09:06 AM
There are 3 Guild Hub accesses from the Guild Hall, Windmoore, Kraag and Shuyal Guild Hub.
But, has anyone ever wondered why there is no access to Garetta Guild Hub from the Guild Hall?

Oakmaiden
09-15-2020, 09:30 AM
I wondered back when we built that city. I think it was just too much effort. New towns don’t have any halls or hubs at all. I think we need an event that destroys a town or two. Then maybe a denser population in each town instead of empty cities.

Abdu ._.
09-15-2020, 09:32 AM
I wondered back when we built that city. I think it was just too much effort. New towns don’t have any halls or hubs at all. I think we need an event that destroys a town or two. Then maybe a denser population in each town instead of empty cities.I like that idea of event that destroys town

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Soyeonara
09-15-2020, 10:21 AM
I wondered back when we built that city. I think it was just too much effort. New towns don’t have any halls or hubs at all. I think we need an event that destroys a town or two. Then maybe a denser population in each town instead of empty cities.

Hahaha, you being tired to be a Hero in Arlor....

GucciBang
09-15-2020, 12:24 PM

best idea I've ever seen

Oakmaiden
09-15-2020, 02:31 PM
I can’t decide which town(s) is used the least. Maybe we should examine their attributes and blow up the one that is easily undone. :p