PDA

View Full Version : Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Star Legends with Bigger Luck!

Samhayne
03-14-2012, 03:02 PM
This Saturday, March 17, marks the annual celebration of St. Patrick's Day (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Day). Join in the celebration with your very own Bigger Luck vanity helm, available now through next week in the Store for 25 Platinum. Yes, Bigger Luck grants more luck over last year's Big Luck.

During the event, those who wave at people wearing Bigger Luck will get a little luck vanity helm.

Have fun!

octavos
03-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Cool, thz sam

Popular
03-15-2012, 10:48 AM
Luck Luck Luck :D:love_heart:

Feke
03-15-2012, 11:15 AM
No luck... Got a problem here! I bought the Big Luck, equipped it with my character that had unused Miner's Luck Enhancer... Something is mixed up if I use them both, 'cause I don't reroll at the drops anymore.. I got greens but as I usually get. No rerolls for better luck at every loot as it should be with the Miner's enhancer. So -20 Platinums for nothing..
edit:
On Biosphere I got only greens, so.. I don't know.. But on Numa.. :/

Samhayne
03-15-2012, 11:22 AM
No luck... Got a problem here! I bought the Big Luck, equipped it with my character that had unused Miner's Luck Enhancer... Something is mixed up if I use them both, 'cause I don't reroll at the drops anymore.. I got greens but as I usually get. No rerolls for better luck at every loot as it should be with the Miner's enhancer. So -20 Platinums for nothing..

Hey Feke,

If you haven't already, please get in touch with our Support Team about the problem with the luck enhancer and wearing Bigger Luck. http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20382463-i-can-t-create-a-ticket-how-do-i-contact-you

Thanks!

octavos
03-15-2012, 11:22 AM

*Ninja'ed by sam*
That my friend is a bug. please post this with pics on bug reports section (your xperia can take screenshots mine cant -_-). so the devs can reproduce your bug. and also do what sam said...to get ur plat till the issue is fixed.

Esoul
03-15-2012, 11:42 AM
I send email to support...

Feke
03-15-2012, 11:55 AM
*Ninja'ed by sam*
That my friend is a bug. please post this with pics on bug reports section (your xperia can take screenshots mine cant -_-). so the devs can reproduce your bug. and also do what sam said...to get ur plat till the issue is fixed.

I can't make screenshot 'cause I used the whole elixir.. But I'll write to support team in a half an hour.

octavos
03-15-2012, 11:56 AM
I can't make screenshot 'cause I used the whole elixir.. But I'll write to support team in a half an hour.
Fantastic..."In-detail" they love details. :p

Noobbe
03-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Is the "Big Luck" effect permanent, or only for the period of the event?

octavos
03-15-2012, 08:56 PM

The ones in pl are...so I would hope so.

tearacan
03-16-2012, 08:42 AM
thank you all, my new toon is full of happiness with a little luck...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/erwin_78/starlegends/happy-luckyclover.jpg

Arcanine
03-16-2012, 09:13 AM

i would also like to know the answer to this question. i might buy it if it's a permanent effect.

Samhayne
03-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Bigger Luck's effect is permanent, just like last year's Big Luck in Pocket Legends.

Arcanine
03-16-2012, 09:40 AM
Bigger Luck's effect is permanent, just like last year's Big Luck in Pocket Legends.

awesome! quick reply too, LOL. thanks :)

Iaceden
03-16-2012, 10:13 AM
Does Bigger Luck's effect stack with the luck enhancement from the free Daily Elixer or the +25% ReRoll elixer?

octavos
03-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Does Bigger Luck's effect stack with the luck enhancement from the free Daily Elixer or the +25% ReRoll elixer?
Yup, ill get quote in a sec

Edit

Big Luck 2011 is x percent, and x is non-zero and at least 2 digits. Big Luck 2012 is y percent, and y is greater than x. Luck stacks, so if you have a luck elixir and are wearing Big Luck, you'll get the elixir bonus, plus the Big Luck bonus.

There you have it.

-ALS

Taipan
03-16-2012, 04:31 PM
Devs,
Thanks for the Bigger Luck and Little Luck so much! Already bought Bigger Luck and Im having a great time giving out Little Luck (and getting re-rolls :) )!