PDA

View Full Version : Dear Arlorians and Developers

ThreadPolice
09-15-2020, 02:30 PM
Dear Arlorians and Developers,

I am wondering if someone else experienced this issue, I am just unsure whether it is Apple or AL itself.

Lately I am experiencing a lot of crashes of the game itself, starting off with a frozen screen and ending with a crash of the application itself. Especially once I switch the screen to a different app, checking the time on my phone or replying to a Whatsapp message.

I have this problem since the new update of AL and the two updates of IOS 13.6 and 13.7. My device is an Apple iPhone Xs.

Please let me know if someone else is experiencing the same problem? I unfortunately only have it with AL, and not with any other App. Could it be that the last two IOS’s of Apple aren’t running well together with the latest update of the Arcane Legends APP?

Looking forward for feedback :).

Futumsh
09-15-2020, 02:41 PM
So far Apple is not reporting any crashes at all for the latest app update (2.7.12). You might want make sure you have that version since it's only a couple days old.

Crash reporting I think is under Privacy -> Analytics & Improvements these days. If you don't want to have sharing on you can find the crash in the Analytics Data section and PM it to me.

ThreadPolice
09-15-2020, 02:59 PM
So far Apple is not reporting any crashes at all for the latest app update (2.7.12). You might want make sure you have that version since it's only a couple days old.

Crash reporting I think is under Privacy -> Analytics & Improvements these days. If you don't want to have sharing on you can find the crash in the Analytics Data section and PM it to me.

Dear Futumsh,

I checked to make sure that my phone and the application is up-to-date, it was. I found the data analytics, I will send them to you through pm.

Kind regards

Overbear
09-15-2020, 08:30 PM
edit bcs i was wrong srry