PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Ideas and Suggestions for Upcoming events

Maryjuanaaa
09-15-2020, 02:32 PM
Alright, so hear me out.

I think it would be a brilliant idea if Ghostly versions of popular vanities, made a comeback into the game as leaderboard awards for events like Ursoth, Halloween, Winterfest etc.

To clarify, Im not saying that ghost vanity versions that already exist should be brought back, but released in a different version of a popular vanity, or a whole new concept altogether. Maybe ghost versions of past event leaderboard vanity awards like the Frank set or the Ice Spirit set.

Talking with other leaderboard runners, both new and experienced, I have learnt that this is also a shared opinion. Some of us who were around Halloween 2014 have dreamt of owning a set like that, and I hope the developers see the potential in this idea and invest in it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Bluez88
09-15-2020, 07:23 PM
+1 I also agree

Many players share the same opinion, it was just recently that players wanted the ‘temple spirit’ vendor in the current event to become a vanity. This npc has a spectra/ghost like effect but in the colour yellow which is new and unique.

I believe these types of vanities/styles would be liked by a lot of the community and for that reason having these ghost/spectral style vanities for events would be a great implementation. *cough* Halloween.

RedeZy
09-18-2020, 10:28 AM
+1 I like this idea, been mentioned before.