View Full Version : Regarding pet aa description

Yureadingthis
09-15-2020, 03:07 PM
This matter have been going around suggestions and feedback before but i have never seen it been discussed here in forums general discussion. I literally have no idea why STS developers are always going for unnecessary description which does not gives us the right information we players needed of how many in terms of percentage. Instead, they'd always go for terms like "which significally improves boss damage, elite damage etc." As a player, we really dont need these kinds of lousy description instead gives us a straightforward percentage just like any other pet available on the stable. Also, for us not to get confused and ask the same question over and over again via tapatalk or in game which could be prevented if you could just consider changing those pets Arcane Ability description. Please, let me know what you think about this one guys. Thanks for your time.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200915/d30f2a949de27cfeb7e8bf3aa11f093f.jpg

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Archugejackmen
09-16-2020, 08:34 AM
This matter have been going around suggestions and feedback before but i have never seen it been discussed here in forums general discussion. I literally have no idea why STS developers are always going for unnecessary description which does not gives us the right information we players needed of how many in terms of percentage. Instead, they'd always go for terms like "which significally improves boss damage, elite damage etc." As a player, we really dont need these kinds of lousy description instead gives us a straightforward percentage just like any other pet available on the stable. Also, for us not to get confused and ask the same question over and over again via tapatalk or in game which could be prevented if you could just consider changing those pets Arcane Ability description. Please, let me know what you think about this one guys. Thanks for your time.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200915/d30f2a949de27cfeb7e8bf3aa11f093f.jpg

It certainly would help if they included the percentages % in its original description.

Remiem
09-16-2020, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the feedback, guys! Those pet descriptions have pretty short character limits to keep everything on screen, so sometimes it can be difficult to get all of the details in there, but I totally get that these things are important when choosing a pet. We'll take this into consideration and, if we can't fit it all in, I'll make sure it at least gets into the forums. :)

Willl
09-16-2020, 09:50 AM
+1 we actually do need detailed desription on every AA but also on many passive ability of many pets.

Maybe simce there would be not enough space you could add a new window on AA/Passive called "show details".

Actually there is plenty of enigmatic description on pets, hope a solution is coming soon :)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Futumsh
09-16-2020, 11:14 AM
If you patch, the new pets should have the aura stats in the stable descriptions.

Yureadingthis
09-16-2020, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the feedback, guys! Those pet descriptions have pretty short character limits to keep everything on screen, so sometimes it can be difficult to get all of the details in there, but I totally get that these things are important when choosing a pet. We'll take this into consideration and, if we can't fit it all in, I'll make sure it at least gets into the forums. :)I know this may be too much to ask for still but i was really hoping that some day you'd also put to consideration changing some old pets description too. not to mention some really have a lot of space (characters) which could be of a good use giving us the information we players really needed. Thank you devs.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200916/ca0ca25354d70c6750f3163691698b2c.jpg

PatD
09-17-2020, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the feedback, guys! Those pet descriptions have pretty short character limits to keep everything on screen, so sometimes it can be difficult to get all of the details in there, but I totally get that these things are important when choosing a pet. We'll take this into consideration and, if we can't fit it all in, I'll make sure it at least gets into the forums. :)

while we're at it :)

Would it be possible to know the difference between the 3 shoggoth(legendary, heroic and arcanite) AA?
They all have exactly same description but the title, Thank you very much in advance :D