PDA

View Full Version : The Game needs long term goals/rewards

andreasobst
09-15-2020, 03:41 PM
After reaching L110 and getting best gear, the game gets a bit boring. Ofc, you can still farm, collect vanities etc., cause thats what the game is about. But a visible goal or motivation is always better. Thats why during events, there are a lot more active players online than in times between.

I would suggest to add long term goals, and reward them with special vanities/pets.

For example:
- Complete all "normal" quests (that every new player has access to) -> get a special vanity armor
- Reach a very high amount (for example 250.000) PvE-kills -> get a special Vanity Helmet
- Reach 100m Gold in inventory -> get a special Vanity Shield
- Wear all three "long term" vanities to get a strong set bonus, and recieve a Deluxe Pet (similiar to Decathrax) from Dark Prince.

I think that would keep me and many others more motivated to play PvE, and the game overall more again.

synfullmagic_23110
09-15-2020, 03:43 PM
After reaching L110 and getting best gear, the game gets a bit boring. Ofc, you can still farm, collect vanities etc., cause thats what the game is about. But a visible goal or motivation is always better. Thats why during events, there are a lot more active players online than in times between.

I would suggest to add long term goals, and reward them with special vanities/pets.

For example:
- Complete all "normal" quests (that every new player has access to) -> get a special vanity armor
- Reach a very high amount (for example 250.000) PvE-kills -> get a special Vanity Shield
- Reach 100m Gold in inventory -> get a special Vanity Shield
- Wear all three "long term" vanities to get a strong set bonus, and recieve a Deluxe Pet (similiar to Decathrax) from Dark Prince.

I think that would keep me and many others more motivated to play PvE, and the game overall more again.

Something like this :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3pc
09-16-2020, 12:32 AM
Sharp ideas, ive been recommending for some time please implement!

Bidigeldi
09-16-2020, 10:25 AM
Ofc, you can still farm, collect vanities etc.,
Farm what? Thrax? Collect vanities by opening old event chests? Isnt everyone just standing in towne/pvping when there is no event going or is it just me

NukeDragon
09-16-2020, 12:39 PM
I have always wanted a khopesh red sword ngl. I may farm one later, or try..

andreasobst
09-18-2020, 07:53 AM
Farm what? Thrax? Collect vanities by opening old event chests? Isnt everyone just standing in towne/pvping when there is no event going or is it just me

Yeah noone even really farms any more, you are right...