PDA

View Full Version : Buff skratch staff's proc

alexkousherian1
09-15-2020, 04:48 PM
Skratch staff takes so long to proc in a 1v1/2, whereas it takes skull dozer and dug dags instantly proc as soon as they attack someone. It's not fair in a 1v1 if you're fighting someone with 22k plus damage and knowing there's nothing you can do but hoping you get the proc on time. Glowstik doesn't work too well agaisnt rogs who have dug dags either. Please sts, increase the timing for skr staff or buff them.

Sent from my SM-A205G using Tapatalk

Dandremic
09-15-2020, 06:47 PM
+1 for faster proc rate

Analytical
09-15-2020, 08:37 PM
+1 noticed this as well in both pvp and pve. Skratch staff does take longer to proc. It almost doesn't proc with normal attacks except when both curse and fireball are used

Analytical
09-15-2020, 08:40 PM
Skratch staff takes so long to proc in a 1v1/2, whereas it takes skull dozer and dug dags instantly proc as soon as they attack someone. It's not fair in a 1v1 if you're fighting someone with 22k plus damage and knowing there's nothing you can do but hoping you get the proc on time. Glowstik doesn't work too well agaisnt rogs who have dug dags either. Please sts, increase the timing for skr staff or buff them.

Pls move or create a new thread in feedback and suggestions section so Dev can see this

Polosam
09-17-2020, 05:25 PM
Duggar daggers don't actually proc instantly. Their chance for procing are high cause we got nox abilities etc. Idk about the mage staff. Also when I proc in PvP I go from 6k dmg to like 7,8k, so I don't see having anywhere close to 22k.
Just explaining some stuff about duggar daggers

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

alexkousherian1
09-17-2020, 06:30 PM
Duggar daggers don't actually proc instantly. Their chance for procing are high cause we got nox abilities etc. Idk about the mage staff. Also when I proc in PvP I go from 6k dmg to like 7,8k, so I don't see having anywhere close to 22k.
Just explaining some stuff about duggar daggers

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας TapatalkYou know what i meant by "instantly" they proc fast where at the point it's like instant. and in pvp is it fair for someone to have over 9k damage? (1.8k more) plus damage due to the weapons proc? And your comment has nothing to due with my thread so don't ruin other peoples thread because this about skr staff, not dug dags