PDA

View Full Version : quest... why?

birdfacer
08-06-2010, 05:04 PM
1024 tomes of wisdom, and I thought 256 was bad, why make such a boringgg quest? can't you abandon quests forever and still get the quest completion number without getting the rewards. This really isnt worth it.

bmc85uk
08-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Wow, didn't realise there was another one after that, 1024 is just ridiculous, 100 max for chests is enough.

Samtrumpet
08-10-2010, 03:54 AM
Yeah, i just got that quest too and im really angry.

Devs: cant you see that this quest is really boring, annoying and way too repetitive?!!!
Please change it to another one cause i really dont want to collect so many tomes AGAIN. It takes hours for this stupid quest...

Tailless
08-10-2010, 07:58 AM
I think they should leave it in. It was supposed to be a bit obscene so that you don't finish it in 2 minutes. If I was a low level I would just skip it until I was a bit higher so there is something to do at max level. Personally I think it's good that players do the quest on their high level characters. That way the newer players can see how more experienced players play the different classes and the lv 45s have some incentive to play the lower levels. That brings me to my last thought on these quests, I think the reward needs to be changed, these quests take a long time to complete and there is no guarantee that anything good will drop in the process. I don't think that a green is a suitable award for the time spent finishing these quests, a low level pink item maybe lv 19, like a choice between a Str Helmet, Dex crossbow(or a chest), or Int Robe would be nice.