PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

*Live*
09-16-2020, 12:20 PM
So I'd like to start by saying thank you so much to @Futumsh and also to Lindsay from support. You both truly helped me so much. Also, you fixed everything so quickly. I truly appreciate you and your team. You guys are the true MVP's! Also wanna thank Demon and Altitudes along with many others so much! I couldnt ask for more real trustworthy friends. The second they knew something was up, they took action immediately. Essentially saving everything for me. Much love to every single one of you, Spacetime and all my friends! [emoji173][emoji173]

-Raw

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Czkt
09-16-2020, 12:23 PM
So I'd like to start by saying thank you so much to @Futumsh and also to Lindsay from support. You both truly helped me so much. Also, you fixed everything so quickly. I truly appreciate you and your team. You guys are the true MVP's! Also wanna thank Demon and Altitudes along with many others so much! I couldnt ask for more real trustworthy friends. The second they knew something was up, they took action immediately. Essentially saving everything for me. Much love to every single one of you, Spacetime and all my friends! [emoji173][emoji173]

-Raw

Sent from my LG-SP320 using TapatalkWe're just glad *you* were saved. Long live shredder lmfao <3

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Dandremic
09-16-2020, 01:09 PM

-Raw

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

ayyeeee there we go finally something positive

Overbear
09-16-2020, 05:35 PM
<3 thanks to STS

Stephencobear
09-16-2020, 08:32 PM
Glad to see that sts can & does help in these griefs.
Always glad to see that the guy who thought he was flipping the table wakes the next day to see he $#!* the bed.
XD