PDA

View Full Version : Olympus

TruePlayer
03-15-2012, 12:01 AM
Alot people asking how to join olympus, as now we not recruiting. Also the only way to make it to mount Olympus is to beat one are goddly officers in a private game of pvp, match to ten. I also welcome and challenger and i am sure that my officers do too.
Here a list of officers you can chose from to challenge:

Imkelly " int/dex mage she can do it all
Shiloo " pure int mage, he no joke
Mothersolo " this babe pack some heat"
Moooooorpheus" aka pkbanana" fearless warrior
TruePlayer " dual bird" i dodge bullets babe...
Pick wisely cause you only have one chance ;).

fuzzylazer
03-15-2012, 12:06 AM
LoL... How do people become officers? Very good at pvp or just trustworthy? O.o

TruePlayer
03-15-2012, 12:18 AM
LoL... How do people become officers? Very good at pvp or just trustworthy? O.o

Good question to become a elite member in olympus "officer"
1: you have be trustworthy"
2: have to beat 3 current officers in pvp match.
3: last if u make to this, you get a chance to pick any member to form a ctf team and try beat a rival guild in a ctf game.
Benetfits of olympus officers, gold and gears never a issue! Has power to hand pick any member to be on ur team. And gets alot respect from all guild members.

fuzzylazer
03-15-2012, 12:28 AM
Good question to become a elite member in olympus "officer"
1: you have be trustworthy"
2: have to beat 3 current officers in pvp match.
3: last if u make to this, you get a chance to pick any member to form a ctf team and try beat a rival guild in a ctf game.
Benetfits of olympus officers, gold and gears never a issue! Has power to hand pick any member to be on ur team. And gets alot respect from all guild members.
Ahh, I get it! It is an endgame pvp guild right? Are you also trying to make leaderboards? (Just want more information about the guild) Do you allow twinks if our endgame chars are in it?

TruePlayer
03-15-2012, 12:37 AM
Ahh, I get it! It is an endgame pvp guild right? Are you also trying to make leaderboards? (Just want more information about the guild) Do you allow twinks if our endgame chars are in it?

Actually olympus was formerly known as new age legends and was ranked top.
But guild lb dont mean anything dosent make your guild good. I can see the current lb guilds r full of noobs who cant pvp nor pve the correct way.
Also guilds who dont pvp r not consider any good pvp is the main purpose of pocket legends.

saool
03-15-2012, 12:45 AM

Actually olympus was formerly known as new age legends and was ranked top.
But guild lb dont mean anything dosent make your guild good. I can see the current lb guilds r full of noobs who cant pvp nor pve the correct way.
Also guilds who dont pvp r not consider any good pvp is the main purpose of pocket legends.

I beg to differ, you my good Sir are completely wrong. My guild, with a lot less players can manage just as well as yours in PvE. We pride ourselves in helping others not bringing them down.

p.s. We're about helping those in need to learn the basics/mechanics of the game, and never LB. Why? Because that's how we get your guilds up there ;)

ROFLMFAO!!!

Pulling your leg...but "You Go Glen Coco!"
Have fun! ;)

TruePlayer
03-15-2012, 01:04 AM
I beg to differ, you my good Sir are completely wrong. My guild, with a lot less players can manage just as well as yours in PvE. We pride ourselves in helping others not bringing them down.

p.s. We're about helping those in need to learn the basics/mechanics of the game, and never LB. Why? Because that's how we get your guilds up there ;)

ROFLMFAO!!!

Pulling your leg...but "You Go Glen Coco!"
Have fun! ;)

For pve how fast can ur guild do a run. How many rare drops can ur pve guild get a day. These r things have ask your self if ur a pve guild, also how much do u know about the boss of those maps and how to beat them the quickest way. Theres alot into pve too. These r guilds u want join if you want be a pro farmer. Just a tip

TruePlayer
03-15-2012, 01:05 AM
Helping one thing but mastering the game is another that what seprate pros from noobs

Naonagotek
03-15-2012, 02:03 AM
Great at pvp eh? Aka rush rival guilds onsight

saool
03-15-2012, 02:08 AM
Helping one thing but mastering the game is another that what seprate pros from noobs

lmao when a new campaign is out no one truly knows which way is fastest to beat a boss, unless you've done that same boss a few times (hours, sometimes days). As for our guild runs a lot of our players reach cap right about the same time (days after release). We know exactly what our class is supposed to do and we work as a team never leaving anyone behind. Our runs tend to be fairly fast, and structured. We have it to the point where most runs are only based on people/players we know and trust, and most of those are our own. Sometimes even I do runs without my guild (but only because they're not online).

We try and never use the word noob either, because WE ALL have been noobs at some point too. Best way to teach a "noob" is to show him/her how her/his class works, not by saying "You don't know how to...". Remember this too, you never know when one of them "noobs" might be better than you and could and more then possibly take your place.

saool
03-15-2012, 02:09 AM

ninja edit

:rolleyes:

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-15-2012, 02:20 AM
Good luck with guild anyways true

Cytokinesis
03-15-2012, 11:32 AM
Thier goes true acting like he owns all..

What's your problem?

TruePlayer
03-15-2012, 12:09 PM

During guild war yes all members must be ready to defend them self against a rival guild.

Also ty cry idk what his problem but this post is for information and collective opinion not for useless talk and flaming.

XghostzX
03-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Good luck with the guild.

Elyseon
03-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Good guild, a lot of good players in it

Naonagotek
03-18-2012, 11:52 AM
What I meant on my previous post is that I had just join legends and I step into a pvp game. What happens? A warbird from your guild rushes me until I leave

Jugernugett
03-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Olympus!!!!>.< they're enemies with me as yugioh with Pegasus or whatever it is