PDA

View Full Version : Solid Pinoy Reborn Give Gold to Points / death in tdm for gold

sjvillarete14
09-16-2020, 11:52 PM
You can see in here the Master of Solid pinoy reborn was using gold for the points in PVP RANKED. Dummy game they did to rank up in leaderboard. The other photo was using death to get some gold this person was member of Solid pinoy reborn this is unfair for us... Sts please have a massive ban for Solid pinoy Reborn cause it's unfair...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200917/adaf1cddc99e63ddd6243e7bb2767360.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200917/1c7af9cbda7f722ad9b7e3b30631f94e.jpg

Sent from my OPPO R9 Plusm A using Tapatalk

Zappy
09-17-2020, 12:16 AM
That's quite unfair for us who worked hard to grind up for pvp rank. I fought the master of Solid pinoy reborn before and accused us of a dummy game when we defeated them because the rog on its team is from my guild even tho the score was 20/19 what a sore loser now who's the one responsible for dummy games? looks like its just you LMAO

snakeeyes
09-17-2020, 12:27 AM
im against kdr farming thats why i quit seasonal. and now just like kdr farming for lb sake. But just like everybody say its legal and not againts tos i stop complaning about that.

Chaplet
09-17-2020, 12:53 AM
omg this is so sad :<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roycedamagnet
09-17-2020, 01:45 AM
He should be ashamed of himself

Mylfff
09-17-2020, 04:33 AM
Altarboivi right? Goodluck.

arcanefid
09-17-2020, 05:48 AM
Considering how painful it is to get PvP kills for APs these days, I'm not surprised.

Isn't it similar to paying for Elusive 4 or Evasive 6 bosses though?

sjvillarete14
09-17-2020, 06:09 AM
Altarboivi right? Goodluck.Yes that's him

Armani Boi
09-17-2020, 08:13 AM
Yes that's him

This sjvillarete14 [Biiography / Bringurpants] before he made this post, he already a BLACKLISTED PLAYER to join in Solid Pinoy Reborn due to the fact that he have attitude problem and very often going in/out of the guild to join other Guild [they say import player] to do Guild Battle which Solid Pinoy Reborn is totally against this behavior. I must say that this BIIOGRAPHY must be banned instead of proposing a massive ban since he deliberately go against STS rule to be used by different Guild for the sake of winning Guild Battle. We have banned so many players to join in our Guild following the STS and our Guild Rules.

Solid Pinoy Reborn have been in Arcane Legends for almost seven [7] long years with good reputation in this game and we continue to be the same and will always be.

Armani Boi
09-17-2020, 08:25 AM
Dear Everyone,

This sjvillarete14 [Biiography / Bringurpants IGN] only intention is to take revenge/to do harm to Solid Pinoy Rebon Guild on the basis that we kicked/banned him.

I helped him from scratch by lending high value end items and giving free elixer and many more so he can farm better until he able to stand with his own feet already. What he is doing now to do harm Solid Pinoy Guild is very ungrateful of him.

Anyway, everyone is invited to visit our FaceBook Page "Solid Pinoy Reborn" to see how are generous in helping our guild members. Please see visit us and we are happy to welcome you all.

Sincerely yours,
Altarboivi

Armani Boi
09-17-2020, 08:44 AM
Dear STS,

I would like to request from your good office to BAN this IGN BIIOGRAPHY / BRINGURPANTS [same player] for deliberately destroying the good reputation of the Solid Pinoy Reborn. Please do look out if he rename IGN already.

Solid Pinoy Reborn have been in Arcane Legends for almost seven [7] long years with good reputation in this game and we continue to be the same and will always be. We put huge effort, sleepless nights and sacrifices to be in this game for a long years, yet there is this player who wants to destroy our good reputation. We don't allow this to happen. With that, i appreciate if you can BAN his ign.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Altarboivi

snakeeyes
09-17-2020, 09:08 AM
STS/dev can i ask recruiting a player to other guild to fight to their guild is against tos while farming kdr and kill for is not?

*STS/dev can i ask recruiting a player to other guild to fight to their guild is against tos while farming kdr and kill for the sake of lb is not?

Armani Boi
09-17-2020, 09:12 AM
Hi Royce,

I'm not ashamed thats why I'm replying you. Im not the one who should be ashamed but instsead this BIIOGRAPHY /BRINGURPANTS ign's because he was kicked out and banned in our Guild he resort to this kind action. He is ungrateful considering that our Guild/Myself help him when is has nothing until he able to stand to his own feet.

Dont just any how butt-in for the sake of just commenting if you dont know me at all.

Cheers,
Altarboivi

xsilentninjax
09-17-2020, 09:15 AM
Dear STS,

I would like to request from your good office to BAN this IGN BIIOGRAPHY / BRINGURPANTS [same player] for deliberately destroying the good reputation of the Solid Pinoy Reborn. Please do look out if he rename IGN already.

Solid Pinoy Reborn have been in Arcane Legends for almost seven [7] long years with good reputation in this game and we continue to be the same and will always be. We put huge effort, sleepless nights and sacrifices to be in this game for a long years, yet there is this player who wants to destroy our good reputation. We don't allow this to happen. With that, i appreciate if you can BAN his ign.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Altarboivi

A very good reputation of exploiting cs indeed

snakeeyes
09-17-2020, 09:16 AM
Bro but the point of this thread is about the conversion on spr guildchat not the ign of someone not on the thread.

Yureadingthis
09-17-2020, 09:19 AM
Tbh the only issue here is if that buying kills for aps or whatsoever is a bannable offense. You can't just request someone to be banned or that ign ban your trying to say. Same goes for the thread op, just file a proper report instead at "support@spacetimestudios.com".

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
09-17-2020, 09:28 AM
If you want to clear the reputation of your guild explain why the master say hes willing to pay your members death for the sake of lb. And exposing the ign to ban here on forum is against sts.

Zappy
09-17-2020, 10:00 AM
Hi Royce,

I'm not ashamed thats why I'm replying you. Im not the one who should be ashamed but instsead this BIIOGRAPHY /BRINGURPANTS ign's because he was kicked out and banned in our Guild he resort to this kind action. He is ungrateful considering that our Guild/Myself help him when is has nothing until he able to stand to his own feet.

Dont just any how butt-in for the sake of just commenting if you dont know me at all.

Cheers,
Altarboivi

Hot news everyone I've asked Biiography's side and he told me why he became an outcast on the guild because he face their guild master on pvp so the story goes like this they played pvp rank and Bio was against it's Guild Master and of course his master beg on him to lose the battle so he could win and climb more points at the board he would pay him if he throw the game but Biiography refused no amount of gold can buy his pride and honor. So this salted Master of him outcasted him of the guild and said some hateful stuffs at him poor Biio I'm sure he worked hard for it to climb on Pvp Rank he can't just throw the game in exchange for gold Lmao. ahhahaa

Armani Boi
09-17-2020, 11:12 AM
Hot news everyone I've asked Biiography's side and he told me why he became an outcast on the guild because he face their guild master on pvp so the story goes like this they played pvp rank and Bio was against it's Guild Master and of course his master beg on him to lose the battle so he could win and climb more points at the board he would pay him if he throw the game but Biiography refused no amount of gold can buy his pride and honor. So this salted Master of him outcasted him of the guild and said some hateful stuffs at him poor Biio I'm sure he worked hard for it to climb on Pvp Rank he can't just throw the game in exchange for gold Lmao. ahhahaa

FAKE NEWS FAKES NEWS FAKE STORY he gave to you!

Why he is outcast and no one is bothering him already....i will tell you why! Because have attitude problem, boastful and he think of himself as HIGH and PRO player thats why nobody is bothering him. Another thing, my guild team went on PVP [not pvp ranked] against another player who is a Ganger which we giving the dose of his own medicine.....called help and the player who came is Biiography. Knowing that he is from Solid Pinoy Reborn, how dare to have a guts to go against your own Guildmates? What a very shameful act coming from him, he never think twice. I already broadcast and make a Rule in Solid Pinoy Reborn that in PVP always check who is the enemies and if you see that its your Guildmate, better leave the PVP map or dont go against it for respect. This is the REAL STORY. With that, we make distance to him already coz we already knew what kind of player he is.

Don't just believe on his story okay!

Armani Boi
09-17-2020, 11:30 AM
That's quite unfair for us who worked hard to grind up for pvp rank. I fought the master of Solid pinoy reborn before and accused us of a dummy game when we defeated them because the rog on its team is from my guild even tho the score was 20/19 what a sore loser now who's the one responsible for dummy games? looks like its just you LMAO

Oh i see, your the rouge i fought in pvp honor ranked with the team i'm in have a rouge which is your guildmate. Yes,' i suspected immediately that its a dummy game coz your guildmate under our team always dead in 1-2 shot by enemies. I noticed when the points reached like our team have 1 pt and your team almost 14 pts or more. When i keep repeatedly saying its dummy game, thats the time our rouge [your guildmate] in the team slowly become focus so that my suspect will eventually remove hahahahaha. I remember this clearly.

So if where you, stop throwing dirt to my face but instead look at your dirt in your face first and clean okay.

Scll
09-17-2020, 11:34 AM
Idk anything about any of this but heres my input, first off calling players out in forums is against the forum rules and targeting the whole guild bcz of 1_2 players act is an idiotic move imo. I'm not defending anyone.

Armani Boi
09-17-2020, 11:37 AM
I already explained our/my side and i don't want this story to make a long discussion, so i will not anymore explain further and comments in future.

Thank you and god bless everyone and stay safe during this pandemic!

Sincerely yours,
Altarboivi

Zappy
09-17-2020, 11:57 AM
Oh i see, your the rouge i fought in pvp honor ranked with the team i'm in have a rouge which is your guildmate. Yes,' i suspected immediately that its a dummy game coz your guildmate under our team always dead in 1-2 shot by enemies. I noticed when the points reached like our team have 1 pt and your team almost 14 pts or more. When i keep repeatedly saying its dummy game, thats the time our rouge [your guildmate] in the team slowly become focus so that my suspect will eventually remove hahahahaha. I remember this clearly.

So if where you, stop throwing dirt to my face but instead look at your dirt in your face first and clean okay.

Ahahah you just suck that's why your team lose ahahaha :3 I saw you standing for a couple of times throwing the game and chatting and blaming your team mates while on clash and of course I would have advantage since I play more pvp honor matches and have more experiences than him what would you expect? Lmao ahahah Unlike you who want's to make your guild members as dummies to gain more wins for the rank on LB board I train and encourage my members to do pvp rank to be part of the LB top 50. You said you helped Bio and gave him free stuffs and more then he might be living well off on your guild then but why did he bite his master's hand I wonder why hmmmm.

Axism
09-17-2020, 10:01 PM
Using dummy to enter LB. TRASH mage.

Santoryu
09-17-2020, 11:13 PM
Altarboivi is Shaking :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk