PDA

View Full Version : Hitting/Bombs sound

Carlysa
09-17-2020, 03:06 AM
I have a problem while playing AL, it occurred just this morning while I’m farming Deep Marsh. I heard a very weird sound coming from my phone audio. It sounds like hitting or bombs, I don’t know how to describe it. It is kinda annoying, keep looping the same sounds every 5 secs approximately.

I’m using iPhone. I have cleared the caches on my iphone, update a new software iOS14, uninstalled and installed AL back. But still, this weird sound still happens. Even on the login screen this weird sound still happens. But, whenever I watched YouTube, there’s no weird sound happens.

I’m wondering whether this is a bug or glitch from AL app, or my phone has problem.

Yureadingthis
09-17-2020, 05:44 AM
Experienced the same the sound i hear is same as finishing each wave of evg thats waht im hearing. Eventho im not in that map specifically

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
09-17-2020, 09:32 AM
@Carlysa Do you have the latest app update (2.7.12)? Does the problem go away if you force close and relaunch?
@Yureadingthis Are you seeing this on android, or are you also on iOS? (We had not had any reports of this issue that were not on iOS previously, so we were assuming it was iOS specific since there are more android players).

Carlysa
09-17-2020, 10:20 AM
Yes. I already installed the AL latest version. The problem does not go away even I force close and relaunch T_T

Futumsh
09-17-2020, 11:55 AM
Do you hear it immediately after force close / relaunch, or does it start happening again after playing a while, or what?

Futumsh
09-17-2020, 01:01 PM
I updated a device to the newest iOS 14 to make sure it wasn't related, and is fine so far here.

Futumsh
09-17-2020, 03:15 PM
Also, are you sure you force closed rather than suspend/resume? (swiped it off the recent app list before relaunching)
I can't think of a reason it would still be going on relaunch if it were force closed.

Encryptions
09-17-2020, 06:56 PM
@carlysa sounds like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-JJee4SRCg

Carlysa
09-18-2020, 04:38 AM
@Futumsh yeah i did the force close, swipe up thingy.. and I even restart my phone. Nothing works. The sound are there every time I login my account.

@Encryptions Mine is different than yours. Mine is louder, and it sound like two warriors are slashing and hitting their weapons on the grounds lol