PDA

View Full Version : New vanity weps and the token vendor

Willl
09-17-2020, 01:23 PM
Since those weps are tradeble

since mage and war weapons are copied while rog wep is NEW

I think all those 3 weapons should be accessible by token vendor for all classes.

@Cinco

Many of us wants same for different reasons too as I read in other thread

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

PostNoob
09-17-2020, 05:58 PM
So you want to buy Rog weps to merch... Thats what i get reading inbetween the lines.

BaronB
09-17-2020, 10:09 PM
Plat is shared across all alts on the same account, so just make a rogue... go to the store and buy away!

Problem Solved ^.^

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-17-2020, 11:48 PM
Plat is shared across all alts on the same account, so just make a rogue... go to the store and buy away!

Problem Solved ^.^The rog weapon he meant I think.. Which only a rogue who has tokens in the particular character can buy from vendor.(not store bought)

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Hel
09-18-2020, 12:32 AM
Since those weps are tradeble

since mage and war weapons are copied while rog wep is NEW

I think all those 3 weapons should be accessible by token vendor for all classes.

@Cinco

Many of us wants same for different reasons too as I read in other thread

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk+1 mage flame vanity useless.

Crocodile
09-18-2020, 12:49 AM
+1 mage flame vanity useless.All vanity are useless, vanity was meant for appearance only.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
09-18-2020, 12:51 AM

Problem Solved ^.^

tokens are character bound.... plat is account bound...

Hel
09-18-2020, 01:08 AM
All vanity are useless, vanity was meant for appearance only.

Sent from my SM-G973F using TapatalkYou understand what i mean...

Hel
09-18-2020, 01:11 AM
tokens are character bound.... plat is account bound...Hi, the new vanity weapon by tokens are tradeable, the vanity in store by plat too.

Willl
09-18-2020, 02:22 AM
So you want to buy Rog weps to merch... Thats what i get reading inbetween the lines.Merch? I play honor on rog but only my mage is geared for event :)

Also even if someone wanna sell it where is the problem? It is selling and not merching.. Lol

Willl
09-18-2020, 02:24 AM

Problem Solved ^.^Nabby the spear vanity weapon from token vendor not for plats.... XD.

xsilentninjax
09-18-2020, 02:24 AM
Hi, the new vanity weapon by tokens are tradeable, the vanity in store by plat too.

the vanity weapon by tokens are available by class, you're saying that I have to get 3.5k tokens from a new rogue account?

Hel
09-18-2020, 12:26 PM
the vanity weapon by tokens are available by class, you're saying that I have to get 3.5k tokens from a new rogue account?Hi, i prefer if we can chose what we want to buy with tokens, my rogue are low level, cant enter event, if it sell all class are better.

Saint Jaffo
09-18-2020, 04:44 PM
+1
we could buy every vanity item no matter what class it was during the Forgotten Vanity event, but in Dragkin event we can only purchase class-related items... I'm kinda confused right there. (I know Forgotten Vanity event items were bounded to the account, but why can't we purchase this ones on every class too?)