PDA

View Full Version : Obsidyas...

BaronB
09-17-2020, 07:35 PM
Well since noticing this pet in the stables I must say I was looking forward to it and as soon as I saw it had landed in store i purchused this beautiful egg with plats and even paid the 225 plats to get it to level 76 because lets be honest... sitting afk most of the time doesnt earn you much XP XD

Lord an behold however my dissapointment when I saw the pet standing next to me in town... looking rather punny considering how OP of a pet it is T.T the smoke is cool an all however for such a beautiful specimin I feel like its lacking that umphh or punch it deserves it should T.T

Maybe even something wild like a black aura to show its signifigence of such an outstanding pet rather than looking like a malnourished Ekans out of Pokemon >.>

1 <3

Spell
09-17-2020, 08:55 PM
Well since noticing this pet in the stables I must say I was looking forward to it and as soon as I saw it had landed in store i purchused this beautiful egg with plats and even paid the 225 plats to get it to level 76 because lets be honest... sitting afk most of the time doesnt earn you much XP XD

Lord an behold however my dissapointment when I saw the pet standing next to me in town... looking rather punny considering how OP of a pet it is T.T the smoke is cool an all however for such a beautiful specimin I feel like its lacking that umphh or punch it deserves it should T.T

Maybe even something wild like a black aura to show its signifigence of such an outstanding pet rather than looking like a malnourished Ekans out of Pokemon >.>

1 <3
malnourished ekans lmao im done xD
but i agree! +1
its pretty tho

BaronB
09-17-2020, 09:27 PM
Back into its pokeball it goes... Heroic Grimm I choose you!!

Serious note the black aura you get from that level 50 victor arti would even look amazing on Obsidyas!

1 <3

will0
09-18-2020, 03:50 AM
Is this pet suppose to be more op than Iridayas as this is a plat pet?

|Ares|
09-18-2020, 04:40 AM
A black aura around Obsidyas like the red one around heroic samael would be great!

Verbie
09-18-2020, 07:08 AM

1 <3

How do you feel about the reduction to the happiness bonus?

BaronB
09-18-2020, 04:50 PM
How do you feel about the reduction to the happiness bonus?

It wasnt just the happyness bonus that made this pet glisten in my eyes :3

will0
09-20-2020, 07:26 AM
I don't notice much the 25% dam reduction honestly... Nekro shield is better

Zeus
09-20-2020, 12:43 PM
The pet was nerfed too soon, but now if they buff it they also risk upsetting players. Sooo, kind of at a stand still as what to do.

Verbie
09-20-2020, 02:50 PM
To be honest it's not so much the reduction in stats and more so how it was carried out.

When the pet was originally announced I saw the stats and had money ready to purchase a few. However, after the stat reduction nothing was said and the picture was changed in the announcement to make it appear that the stats now are the original.

Now if that doesn't concern anyone willing to spend $100 I don't know what to tell you. In the real world that's called bait and switch.

BaronB
09-20-2020, 04:51 PM
To be honest it's not so much the reduction in stats and more so how it was carried out.

When the pet was originally announced I saw the stats and had money ready to purchase a few. However, after the stat reduction nothing was said and the picture was changed in the announcement to make it appear that the stats now are the original.

Now if that doesn't concern anyone willing to spend $100 I don't know what to tell you. In the real world that's called bait and switch.

The pet was nerfed too soon, but now if they buff it they also risk upsetting players. Sooo, kind of at a stand still as what to do.

Yeah that was rather sly how the stats just got nerfed suddenly and without any discussion either, i had already paid play for the egg and plat to lvl it up but if i knew a nerf was coming as nice as the passive is, with no aura either id have either sold the egg or asked for a refund already.

will0
09-20-2020, 06:30 PM

not the 1st time they doing it .. regret buying

RedeZy
09-20-2020, 06:36 PM
Did they not say that obsidyas was a better version of idriyas, the hb and aa of the pet is weaker than idriyas. Passive is pretty decent however. They really should consider changing the stats back before the store sale ends.