PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!!

NotYoCookiez
03-15-2012, 10:46 AM
Yay! My first luck vanity! Haha yesterday I was all sad because I only had 27 plat and I knew the big luck deal was coming soon and I couldn't get it :(

And them bam! Update! Bigger Luck with more re roll chance for the price of 25 plat!

Haha I'm so happy now :3

Thanks you guys rawk!! \m/

Coltona
03-15-2012, 10:52 AM
Ya now think how us that bought the now worthless big luck feel..I spent 500 or so plat on 5 of them for 75 plat...nice job STS bravo, way to screw the people like a big corporation.

Walkhardd
03-15-2012, 10:57 AM
Ya now think how us that bought the now worthless big luck feel..I spent 500 or so plat on 5 of them for 75 plat...nice job STS bravo, way to screw the people like a big corporation.

Sigh...offering something cheaper than was anticipated is a bad thing I guess.

This just goes to show no matter what sts does, someone will complain. -_-

Coltona
03-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Sigh...offering something cheaper than was anticipated is a bad thing I guess.

This just goes to show no matter what sts does, someone will complain. -_-

Alright wanna make me happy? Give me a refund. And FYI I'm not the only unhappy one.

Samhayne
03-15-2012, 11:15 AM
Alright wanna make me happy? Give me a refund. And FYI I'm not the only unhappy one.

We're always happy to correspond with our customers. Please contact us on the web at http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20382463-i-can-t-create-a-ticket-how-do-i-contact-you

NotYoCookiez
03-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Aww :(

Thats life tho. Like once I bought I tv for $600 and a month later it was $400 lol

I never got a refund. But yeah sorry to everyone :(

Sryyoulose
03-15-2012, 12:03 PM
Well this is BIGGER luck NOT BIG luck 2 different vanity's no problem. Stop posting these types of comments on Cookiez thank you thread.

I only have 4 platinum darn. Need to buy an iTunes gift card =)

trunzoc
03-15-2012, 12:10 PM
So just curious about the 2011 big luck...

Did you who are complaining not get an entire year of rerolls for the 75 plat, that those of us who started in april of last year have missed out on?

Or maybe a phone analogy since this is a mobile game? I bought my Incredible 2 last may for a whopping $299 on contract. Now a year later they have the Rezound. Blow the Incredible 2 out of the water in every imagineable way, and all for $199!!!! Maybe I should be whining to Verizon that the year old phone isn't as good as the brand new one, and the new one is 1/3rd the price.

Sound familiar?

Elyseon
03-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Did you who are complaining not get an entire year of rerolls for the 75 plat, that those of us who started in april of last year have missed out on?
Im not complaining, but really not much rerolls, especially as they didnt work at all past sewers.
Also your phone analogy doesnt really relate... technology is always increasing making older cheaper, in a virtual game that doesnt happen the same.
Did the Alterran Wizard Society suddenly discover a new herb that is much more common and provides better results?

trunzoc
03-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Did the Alterran Wizard Society suddenly discover a new herb that is much more common and provides better results?

Apparently so. Or at least refined the formula used to make the helmet. I think they invented a new centrifuge to refine the shamrock essence into a higher, weapon-grade, version.

Like I said, I missed the opportunity last year, so really never bothered to study up on it until now. Is the old one really bunk after the sewers? anyone know if this knew one is?

Lowlyspy
03-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Nobody told you to buy big luck for 75 plat, you did that all on your own. IMO you should have known there was going to be a cheaper version for this year's event, hence the reason I didn't buy the more expensive big luck. And if you want to be technical about it, bigger luck is actually more expensive than big luck was since big luck was originally 15 plat.

Let it be a lesson to you, good things come to those who wait.

razerfingers
03-15-2012, 03:00 PM

If you would have bought it during st patricks day last year i believe it was 30 plat or 50 not 75 DOTD had it for 75..

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Appleisaac
03-15-2012, 05:10 PM
I cant believe your complaining about how the hats are cheaper then on Dotd -_- its not hurting you at all... its just helping other people. besides... i bought a few of the old big luck vanities for 75 platinum and im not upset a :) they will probably be discontinued now (replaced by new "bigger" luck).

P.S. im thinking about buying a "bigger luck" do they give the same chance to re-roll as a regular "big luck"? Or do they give a larger or smaller chance?

nvm i just read sam's thread :/ hmm i can see why your upset XD the re-roll rate is better on bigger lucks...

NotYoCookiez
03-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Lol Apple which side are you on?!

Haha

Lowlyspy
03-15-2012, 05:19 PM

Haha
The best side, the side of neutrality! (aka, switzerland)

Appleisaac
03-15-2012, 05:22 PM
Nobody told you to buy big luck for 75 plat, you did that all on your own. IMO you should have known there was going to be a cheaper version for this year's event, hence the reason I didn't buy the more expensive big luck. And if you want to be technical about it, bigger luck is actually more expensive than big luck was since big luck was originally 15 plat.

Let it be a lesson to you, good things come to those who wait.
to be fair it isnt just a visual thing... re-roll rates are better for bigger luck then for big luck :-/ and platinum is money... i can sort of understand why he feels ripped off... :-/ but sam already offered a refund (sort of) :) so there really isnt anything else to say ;)

Appleisaac
03-15-2012, 05:23 PM

Haha

having a hard time making up my mind ;)

Elysony
03-15-2012, 10:12 PM

Quit getting mad at STS because you think it's not fair.

zeusabe
03-15-2012, 10:27 PM
You guys really don't see the point...I give...logic seem to fail to seep through your thick armor-of-suck-up. Anyway, it's no use Coltongadkins, I believe we're a minority here when it comes to these kind of things.