View Full Version : Vanity sale duration/quantity

Archugejackmen
09-18-2020, 10:10 AM
Announcements have mentioned that event runs from Friday till Sunday. Does this mean that it runs for 3 whole days (72 hours), meaning that 360 (72/2x10) of each vanity set will be introduced?

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-18-2020, 10:11 AM
Lol.. True.. Seems so.. It'll be flooded and price sure will drop a lut

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Potatogod
09-19-2020, 07:49 AM
But after sunday the prices will rise a lot

IExposedYou
09-19-2020, 07:55 AM
The quantity is now 50 per set. Spirit sets are all purchased every time I checked.

Encryptions
09-19-2020, 09:11 AM
Unrelated to the thread but.
I Find it funny how people complain that they can't buy the vanity in the store since 10 were being sold so they complain and sts adds more vanity to the store. Now people complain that doing that ruined the rarity and price of the vanity.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hel
09-19-2020, 09:35 AM
I Find it funny how people complain that they can't buy the vanity in the store since 10 were being sold so they complain and sts adds more vanity to the store. Now people complain that doing that ruined the rarity and price of the vanity.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkYeah, true, 50 in each 2 hours, and first time i see a set complete in auc, just 2 armor and 1 helm, even having more sales they are still stocking up.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200919/e4484f7b4ba3aadc9af5fd71bf47797c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200919/6b4b86b87a9c7fdda67eb8ec53490917.jpg

Archugejackmen
09-19-2020, 10:10 AM

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

It’s a shame, really. The spirit/spectral vanities look really good, and previously with only 10 available every 2 hours, it was pretty scarce. Now with 50 available every 2 hours, platters and hoarders are bitter that they aren’t the only ones who have these vanities. No matter what the devs did, they’d still get hate for it.

Oakmaiden
09-19-2020, 04:10 PM
I think the devs know the truth through the sales records. I bought one for me, not for merch or hoard. I think that’s what most people wanted. A few who thought they should make 50m from 200 plat are disappointed. Exclusivity is for LB. Imagine if Ford only made 10 cars a week.

Darkrai
09-19-2020, 05:51 PM
I bought my 2 sets for the collection, if u want to make gold go bugger cinco for awake event

Menace
09-19-2020, 05:59 PM
I think the devs know the truth through the sales records. I bought one for me, not for merch or hoard. I think that’s what most people wanted. A few who thought they should make 50m from 200 plat are disappointed. Exclusivity is for LB. Imagine if Ford only made 10 cars a week.Which is why it should have been 50 from the start so people knew what they were buying plat for. Now theres the hastle of refunds because it was changed one day in and the hoarders didn't get what they wanted. Something the devs will know for next time.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Roycedamagnet
09-19-2020, 06:15 PM
I don't care about the rarity, they look badass af nevertheless. Still spent lots of plats on them even after they increased quantity to showcase the extras in my house. But I can definitely see why people are mad, STS should have been clear about the sales from the beginning. Then again, they increased quantities only because everyone were upset about those cool vanities being sold out before they even got an opportunity to buy em.
They werent able to listen to community's request to redesign the mage vanity, maybe they thought the least they could do now was to increase quantity so everyone had a fair chance to buy.

mhysaa
09-19-2020, 07:22 PM
Funny to see more comments about the same drama that already got solved with refund than comments actually answering what he/she asked:

Announcements have mentioned that event runs from Friday till Sunday. Does this mean that it runs for 3 whole days (72 hours), meaning that 360 (72/2x10) of each vanity set will be introduced?

In start yes would be that, now it will be around 1600 ( should be 50x12 a day), not sure when the update came and changed the quantity so can`t make the calculation correctly, but i think its mixed, not sure if is 50 spirit/50 normal of each class or in total to all.

- for everyone that is happy about the changing why you guys keep running the same topic about few ppl who complained? I see more people coming back with this topic that says didn`t hoard them, than the ones who actually hoarded. -