PDA

View Full Version : Chill interview with cinco

Yureadingthis
09-18-2020, 10:11 AM
U guys missed it lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200918/6dc9a596709aa69f94dccf49933a89f9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200918/3d0a03aa1ba0c872ebda748d7cd3d50d.jpg

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Stvength
09-18-2020, 10:39 AM
Lolz

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Inspiron
09-18-2020, 10:42 AM
No wonder, alike people really flock together hmmmm

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

conat
09-18-2020, 10:53 AM
Do not forget to wear your mask [emoji23]

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Overbear
09-18-2020, 01:43 PM
No wonder, alike people really flock together hmmmm

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

What is this supposed to mean e.e

PostNoob
09-18-2020, 02:22 PM
What is this supposed to mean e.e

Probably a reference to the unsavory behavior of the op. Hoping to rip people off by putting extremely overpriced items in auction and pray for someone to misclick. Its not like a 1 off thing either, and his alts nickname fits him perfectly.

GucciBang
09-18-2020, 02:35 PM
f... dmthr

all my homies hate dmthr

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Overbear
09-18-2020, 03:40 PM
Probably a reference to the unsavory behavior of the op. Hoping to rip people off by putting extremely overpriced items in auction and pray for someone to misclick. Its not like a 1 off thing either, and his alts nickname fits him perfectly.

oh hahaha. yeah it's sad. I hate this guy, especially since his guild name is "I'm Rich" or something like that like cmon buddy.

Susanne
09-18-2020, 03:43 PM
We didn't miss much. It's common knowledge that the mage vanity is quite plain. I really don't care much for the rogue vanity either.

Saint Jaffo
09-18-2020, 04:42 PM

lmao you exposed the sheet out of him +1

arcanefid
09-18-2020, 05:46 PM
If only Mr. Cinco visited his account's behavior and not his house... XD

Analytical
09-18-2020, 05:55 PM

+1 I'm sure if cinco has the time to visit his house it should apply for that as well @cinco

Roycedamagnet
09-18-2020, 06:06 PM

+1 I'm sure if cinco has the time to visit his house it should apply for that as well @cinco

Fyi, that's Cinco's house. I'm pretty sure Dm*auc-scammer* guy visited Cinco, not the other way around. Cinco has these types of conversations with players that visit his house all the time.
Besides, what's he supposed to tell a guy that plays HIS game? "You're a disgusting person so get out of my house"?
Being the guy that contributed towards majority of its inception, he's only trying to be nice to the community.
Y'all are just too quick to assume, judge and hate on anyone and everyone, it's amusing.

Crocodile
09-18-2020, 06:43 PM
Cinco was there because of his ign meaning [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

arcanefid
09-18-2020, 06:46 PM
Fyi, that's Cinco's house. I'm pretty sure Dm*auc-scammer* guy visited Cinco, not the other way around. Cinco has these types of conversations with players that visit his house all the time.
Besides, what's he supposed to tell a guy that plays HIS game? "You're a disgusting person so get out of my house"?
Being the guy that contributed towards majority of its inception, he's only trying to be nice to the community.
Y'all are just too quick to assume, judge and hate on anyone and everyone, it's amusing.

Uhh true that, assumed way too quickly. For the other part, I didn't say he was supposed to be rude or ask him to get out, just a check on his account, to make HIS game a better one. :P

Repent
09-18-2020, 06:49 PM
Yeah lol his name was changed by devs also don’t hate on someone Bc they have a marketing strategy that fools bums. Like it’s your own fault you don’t look before for you click stop hating on people spread some love! Dmthfckr is actually a really chill dude and very friendly we talk a lot in-game.

Analytical
09-18-2020, 06:51 PM

Fid suggested an inspection, not to throw an equally obnoxious remark.

Glad to hear that cinco is tying to be nice to the community. I'm curious how will cinco treat players who intentionally and shamelessly threaten the positive gaming experience of many in AL, if he ever is aware or at least even care to address the issue. (Not calling any names here for the sake of this statement, speaking in general.)

And ohh... don't play smart here pls, you seem to be making more assumptions on what our responses here meant than originally intended.

To clarify, no, I don't hate and judge everyone as ill intended tho it's safer to be cautious rather than ignorant. To answer your doubt, Dmtfker is an individual, not everyone. He appears to be someone that's likely hated by a good portion of the AL community, not sure if it includes you, but that's beside the point.

Similar to a few others who might have involved themselves rightfully and frequently to either attempt in price manipulations, fake offers, shady trading, lowball etc, apparently people like these tend not to get lots of respect from the salient AL community.

xsilentninjax
09-18-2020, 07:30 PM
Yeah lol his name was changed by devs also don’t hate on someone Bc they have a marketing strategy that fools bums. Like it’s your own fault you don’t look before for you click stop hating on people spread some love! Dmthfckr is actually a really chill dude and very friendly we talk a lot in-game.

so, a swindler in one hand, and a sweet mouth on the other eh?

Nevoc
09-18-2020, 08:47 PM
Regardless, Dmthfcker is actually a great guy

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

Analytical
09-18-2020, 08:55 PM
so, a swindler in one hand, and a sweet mouth on the other eh?
Ever heard of double standard? Seems to fit well here!

Donald trump is a great guy regardless, really I mean (:

Crocodile
09-18-2020, 09:03 PM

Sent from my SM-A205FN using TapatalkKaren is also a great human being ever..like ever..

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
09-18-2020, 09:12 PM
Dmthr speaking for the people! [emoji860][emoji23][emoji1373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
09-18-2020, 09:25 PM

I can say the same about Kim jong un

Spooked
09-18-2020, 11:07 PM

Imagine defending such an person.
Honestly, it says alot about you that you actually take time out of your day unironically defending that horrendous person of a player.
Its honestly beyond me.

“Marketing strategy”
Its straight up preying on people and if you can sit here defending that with a straight face ill make sure to stay far away from you.
Its honestly amazing how dmthr has managed to get so many simps going for himself to whiteknight for him on the forums.
Wouldnt have a hard time believing those are his alts either to be quite frankly, if you can get a good night’s rest swindling and capitalizing off of other players backs i honestly dont see anything stopping him.
When you’ve hit rock bottom anything floats.
One day either him or one of his lap dogs will get ripped off or straight up scammed and i can guarantee you they will come crying to a dev to have the person in question banned.

I love how the dev team has stepped up its standards and ive said it many times, but as far as scam prevention and actual punishment goes..

Repent
09-18-2020, 11:56 PM
We are entitled to our own opinions as much as you are your own. Regardless of that fact this is still a game you do what you want as long as it isn’t against tos you are fine don’t make a big deal about something you can’t change. Besides does it really affect you? Also he is probably just the most notorious person who does such things you have prob done something similar in the past and it didn’t work for you. Don’t hate on others success bro jealousy isn’t a good trait. I have no problems with you or anyone on the forums I just wish we would stop brining people down for sharing their opinions or by doing something we personally don’t like. I hope everyone who takes the time to read this has a great day :) stay safe guys!

Nevoc
09-19-2020, 12:01 AM
based forum

Kumsaati
09-19-2020, 06:03 AM
We are entitled to our own opinions as much as you are your own. Regardless of that fact this is still a game you do what you want as long as it isn’t against tos you are fine don’t make a big deal about something you can’t change. Besides does it really affect you? Also he is probably just the most notorious person who does such things you have prob done something similar in the past and it didn’t work for you. Don’t hate on others success bro jealousy isn’t a good trait. I have no problems with you or anyone on the forums I just wish we would stop brining people down for sharing their opinions or by doing something we personally don’t like. I hope everyone who takes the time to read this has a great day :) stay safe guys!

It’s disgusting, especially stealing peoples efforts and calling that market strategy.

Learn what pelf means.

Spooked
09-19-2020, 06:31 AM

Noones saying you cant have your opinion, all were saying is your opinion is hot air.
Its beyond me how you can sit there and call what he does “success”
I would rather delete my entire account than have to abuse people to make a living.
You must have no sense of empathy at all, which is a very dangerous trait, a sociopath’s to be precise.
Its honestly parhetic and i cant imagine how someone like you functions in a normal society.
Its again beyond me how you are so preaching against critizing others, but blatantly taking advantage of people is the most normal thing in the world for you, unbelievable honestly.
Again, would not be surprised if you were dmthr on an alt.
You’re making insanityrises look like the lord and savior of AL, i salute you for that.

Potatogod
09-19-2020, 07:18 AM

Market strategy?????
Can you remember the lepre scam that's a market strategy too.

Scll
09-19-2020, 07:57 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200919/f5dce13b00b89eeda2e137ef0375be18.jpg

sts seems to have forgotten its own rules when it comes to this guy

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Yureadingthis
09-19-2020, 08:05 AM
Ah yes, what would my thread be without these loyal haters of mine. Y'all know how to mind your own business? Im hoping to see you again crying with all the thread I'd be making, amateurs. Lol. Ciao

GucciBang
09-19-2020, 08:08 AM
Ah yes, what would my thread be without these loyal haters of mine. Y'all know how to mind your own business? Im hoping to see you again crying with all the thread I'd be making, amateurs. Lol. Ciao

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalkstfu [emoji106]

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
09-19-2020, 08:10 AM

An amateur at lies and deceit? bch I'd rather get an F on that rather than becoming a pos like you damn :witless::shame:

Yureadingthis
09-19-2020, 08:12 AM
An amateur at lies and deceit? bch I'd rather get an F on that rather than becoming a pos like you damn :witless::shame:I love you silentninja you never let me down with all these hate speech of yours. You're always there and present upon all my thread. Besides, thats what you really do most of the time, spouting hate and nonsese to almost everything. Do what you do best and I'll do mine. [emoji16]

xsilentninjax
09-19-2020, 08:21 AM
I love you silentninja you never let me down with all these hate speech of yours. You're always there and present upon all my thread. Besides, that what you really do most of the time, spouting hate and nonsese to almost everything. Do what you do best and I'll do mine. [emoji16]

Trust me on that old chum, if I'm doing hate speech, what does that make you? a swindler? Guess you're the best at it
Not really a nonsense when your "market strategy" is literally just taking advantage of other people,
The one spouting nonsense would be you, you don't make money, you just take them from others.

Guess you've never looked at your own reflection now do you :p

Oh I forgot, you had a superiority complex, my bad my bad.:indecisiveness:

Yureadingthis
09-19-2020, 08:23 AM
oh hahaha. yeah it's sad. I hate this guy, especially since his guild name is "I'm Rich" or something like that like cmon buddy.It seems like your jealous of all the attention im getting? Or you just hate me cuz its a trend? Don't you worry, idgaf buddy.

Susanne
09-19-2020, 08:37 AM
I think you all should be ashamed of yourselves. If the behaviour on this forum is indicative of how a lot of you behave in your day to day lives, then there's no hope.
There are worse things that are happening in the world than someone putting over-priced items in a multiplayer mobile game. It's a pity people don't get so passionate about something more important.
People have been doing what the op has done for years and nobody said anything then. I'm beginning to think you just enjoy going on about it because you think it makes you all look as pure as the driven snow. More like driven slush.
It's *simple*. READ WHAT'S FOR SALE BEFORE YOU BUY.