PDA

View Full Version : Laws without fangs

Inspiron
09-18-2020, 10:57 AM
Lmao these pvp dummying complaints are obviously against tos, and why sts didn't even made any program that will detect these things, even using macro, cheaters and dummy farmers are freely roaming around.

Even when we submit detailed reports nothing happens.

Just delete the whole TOS its mere decoration if no actions still implemented.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
09-18-2020, 02:25 PM
Lmao these pvp dummying complaints are obviously against tos, and why sts didn't even made any program that will detect these things, even using macro, cheaters and dummy farmers are freely roaming around.

Even when we submit detailed reports nothing happens.

Just delete the whole TOS its mere decoration if no actions still implemented.

Sent from my CPH1803 using TapatalkAnother Clown... Dummy farming isn't Against TOS anymore

Sent from my Deadly using Tapatalk

Avaree
09-18-2020, 02:45 PM
Easier to allow it, than police it....but that’s why STS remove the PvP LB. well done DF!

Encryptions
09-18-2020, 03:56 PM
Sts said on a post. Dummy farming is allowed, but botting a dummy farm isn't. Botting isn't allowed period.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Inspiron
09-18-2020, 08:40 PM
Another Clown... Dummy farming isn't Against TOS anymore

Sent from my Deadly using TapatalkThe likes of you, are the clown lame person who can't kill others in pvp.

Yes don't justify the wrong doings in the first place, what pvp stands for again? PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER, not player versus dummy, dummy.

Inspiron
09-18-2020, 08:43 PM
Easier to allow it, than police it....but that’s why STS remove the PvP LB. well done DF!Not a valid reason, its their job to moderate the game they should do something about it, yes PVP LB is removed, overall LB is still affected tho and seasonal LB and also seasonal PVP LB ;)

Analytical
09-18-2020, 08:45 PM
Easier to allow it, than police it....but that’s why STS remove the PvP LB. well done DF!

Succinctly articulated!

"Easier to allow it, then to police it" explains a lot of social phenomena not limited to AL.

Spooked
09-18-2020, 11:19 PM
I mean who gives a crap? Its only them wasting time on some numbers that really dont mean that much when everyone can see its dummy farmed.
Theyre basically slowly tattooing a big fat L on their forehead.