PDA

View Full Version : The Difference Between Big Luck and Bigger Luck

Samhayne
03-15-2012, 11:12 AM
Hey guys,

We've seen questions from people who had previously purchased Big Luck on the Deal of the Day who feel a bit cheated that a new luck vanity is available for St Patrick's Day. The option to purchase Big Luck at a premium price was offered for those who wanted to get it outside of the St Patrick's Day holiday. Our apologies for anyone who feels that way, but we always intended to celebrate St Patrick's Day again, just as we intend to celebrate Easter, Halloween, and other holidays throughout the year, every year.

To be clear, let me go through the differences between last year's Big Luck and this year's Bigger Luck.

The main difference between Big Luck and Bigger Luck is the visual one (Big luck is a 3 leaf clover, Bigger Luck is a 4 leaf clover).
The Luck difference between the two isn't that huge. Bigger Luck is slightly better. If you have to have the very best luck, you might want to buy a luck elixir instead?

Our intent was to make something different from last year. If you recall Halloween 2011, there were complaints when we re-used the same look as the year before. We wanted to avoid that, so that's the reason for the change.

Hopefully that helps you better understand. Thanks, as always, for your support!

epicwolfgang
03-15-2012, 11:15 AM
So my question is...does big luck from last year grant a lil luck from last year durring the celebration?

Coltona
03-15-2012, 11:16 AM
I'm not even gonna mention the thing... Just a question. May I receive a refund on my big lucks?

octavos
03-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Since SL, got its first St.patties, I was like "wow" im sure this will be an ongoing issue for every holiday....
Im just glad we can celebrate along with STS. Please keep it positive :D
-SMH-

I'm not even gonna mention the thing... Just a question. May I receive a refund on my big lucks?
Coltongadkins send an email to support here http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home and you can get your refund.
but there is no need to flame, buy if you want...its a choice.

drewcapu
03-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Big Luck is a 12% reroll. Little Luck is 5%. Always has been.

-ALS

Any chance at revealing what the actual percentages are for this year's items (both PL and SL)?

JaytB
02-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Oops, posted in wrong thread O.o

JaytB
02-08-2013, 11:36 PM
My tapatalk app acting up :/

Guess I'll just stop posting now before nercroing this thread a third time :D

Multibird
02-09-2013, 12:06 AM
So my question is...does big luck from last year grant a lil luck from last year durring the celebration?

On St. Patricks day you got smaller luck by waving at people with Bigger luck on

Spyce
02-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Thanks for clearing that up!
Many people were confused.

LwMark
02-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Woah woah woah....little luck actually gave 5% reroll? Really? I always told everyone naaa an liquidated all mine except one