PDA

View Full Version : Arbiter's vanitys

imtakingover
03-15-2012, 11:29 AM
Older Arbiter vanity challenge should be available to all newcomers. Here should be an option like if you want to earn older pieces of arbiters armor you have to gain that much of extra xp point for current level cap(lets say 56k instead of 28k). Fact that new players can't complete their sets isn't fair.

Defyduck
03-15-2012, 12:19 PM
I agree on this one,if not double lets give that vanity after 3x or 4x exp of the normal

Gala-x
03-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Or atleast when we reach the next level cap it gives us the remaining pieces that we dont have.

adidaman
03-15-2012, 02:22 PM
You miss it, you miss. I missed the cop in pocket legends and I don't cry about it. What's done is done

Taipan
03-15-2012, 03:07 PM
The players who spent hours... tons of time... now you want it to be available again?!?
Sorry bro but this aint how it works. yes I know you may be a new player to SL, but other players worked to get that 49,000XP for the helm.
PS: I never capped at 36, and its my own fault. I took a month break and when i came back Voleria was about to come out.

iAmPain
03-15-2012, 06:08 PM
The players who spent hours... tons of time... now you want it to be available again?!?
Sorry bro but this aint how it works. other players worked to get that 49,000XP for the helm.

totally agree bro. did u know it took me a week to get that helm w/out enhancer or nothin (except for the daily one lol, i love those)

Elyseon
03-15-2012, 06:16 PM
They wont do this just like with the PL elites, I wish ppl would look at the many many other threads asking the samething.

Gala-x
03-17-2012, 06:45 AM
Well, i agree whats done is done. who knows. in the future they may release an event allowing people to earn it once more.

Ark
03-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Older Arbiter vanity challenge should be available to all newcomers. Here should be an option like if you want to earn older pieces of arbiters armor you have to gain that much of extra xp point for current level cap(lets say 56k instead of 28k). Fact that new players can't complete their sets isn't fair.

I never had a chance to get the helm piece, so i think its a good idea. and if its a problem add them.

EX. 49k(for helm) + 28k(chest) = 77k xp

I would so do 77k just so i can get the helm because i never had a chance and that isn't fair...

ArtStar
03-17-2012, 04:11 PM
It was actually 49850xp to cap in the Shipyard.
Tough luck guys, but I don't think it is gonna happen.
These cap vans are going to be a huge thing as sl grows.
They were made exclusive for that time period, and it will never happen again.

*Zero*
03-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Well, i agree whats done is done. who knows. in the future they may release an event allowing people to earn it once more.
Devs have stated that cap vanity items are a 1 shot deal after it's gone it's gone for good.

Deathpunch
03-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Devs have stated that cap vanity items are a 1 shot deal after it's gone it's gone for good.

Hooray!

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

KillaSkillz
03-18-2012, 10:30 AM
I was going to post something that bordered on flaming, so I changed it.

I happen to think that it is unfair to bring back anything that are limited time items. It is unfair to the people that were here, and did it in the alloted time. Sorry you weren't here for it but there will almost surely be other offers, maybe a 2nd arbiter set after this one completes, that starts from the helm and gives more variety to the set as it keeps expanding in pieces.

I'm pretty miffed I was born after kenner/hasbro made the vinyl caped jawa, but I cannot expect them to re-release the original version in all it MOC glory because of that. It just wouldn't be fair.

Rawrimafish
03-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Well... don't you think some people don't want to have aribiter pieces? Its a good idea, I'd like this in the game.

octavos
03-19-2012, 11:24 AM
I was going to post something that bordered on flaming, so I changed it.

I happen to think that it is unfair to bring back anything that are limited time items. It is unfair to the people that were here, and did it in the alloted time. Sorry you weren't here for it but there will almost surely be other offers, maybe a 2nd arbiter set after this one completes, that starts from the helm and gives more variety to the set as it keeps expanding in pieces.

I'm pretty miffed I was born after kenner/hasbro made the vinyl caped jawa, but I cannot expect them to re-release the original version in all it MOC glory because of that. It just wouldn't be fair.

What happend in PL on older items, thats why there was an uproar. Older players felt there items were useless, wich i can defiantly see there point.

IMO:
"I have my memory of it, and how I got it" this is why it dont bother me if they bring back an old item... and I wish not to deny new players of items even (ELITE) vanity cap items. Yes i spent money on it but it was my choice. But i dont blame ppl who do get mad, we all have our opinions. just my 2 credits

mafiainc42
03-20-2012, 02:49 AM
I missed out on the sl helm only upset at myself. I have 3 complete capp sets on pl.. 56 capp was along time ago and no redo of cop. maybe with 71 cap they will redo new helm..who knows. Who cares.. Dl is comin..

iAmPain
03-20-2012, 12:47 PM
bringing back an old cap vanity is like living in the 30th century and being reborn back to 20th lol

PianoWizzy
03-22-2012, 07:48 PM
:( I'll be rather sad if I never had the chance to get the helm. I just joined the game shortly after Voleria was released and I'd be perfectly happy to go another 50k xp IN VOLERIA to get that helm! :(

The most upsetting thing is that I've never even heard of SL until the night I joined so I didn't even have a remote chance of getting it when it was originally available. :/

imtakingover
03-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Many people worry that people are leaving and hoping that new updates will bring people back. However, people also think that it is ok that new players have no chance to catchup and can only collect fewer vanities. Being fair and friendly to newcomers is something that will extend life of a game.
Why would this piss people off? Only if they are greedy :rugby:

Mothwing
03-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Deja-vu...I think we've seen this thread a couple times.

Just for the record, life isn't fair. We don't always get what we want.

I bet the newbies don't even know what Arbiter's is anyway ;)

Deathpunch
03-24-2012, 11:06 AM

No. No. No. Life isn't fair. Get over it.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Rawrimafish
03-24-2012, 03:45 PM
The holo shield in PL isnt that special anymore... I mean theres tons in SL and it doesnt seem special anymore. The red holo shield is cool

Ark
04-07-2012, 05:26 AM
Many people worry that people are leaving and hoping that new updates will bring people back. However, people also think that it is ok that new players have no chance to catchup and can only collect fewer vanities. Being fair and friendly to newcomers is something that will extend life of a game.
Why would this piss people off? Only if they are greedy :rugby:

I agree.

ThousandSun
04-26-2012, 03:15 AM
I almost did not try to cap at 36 but dang happy I went eye of the tiger lol. Ppl stay asking me where i get the helm make feel hella elite =D

BlindZombie
04-27-2012, 11:58 AM
Sorry bro but this aint how it works. yes I know you may be a new player to SL, but other players worked to get that 49,000XP for the helm.
PS: I never capped at 36, and its my own fault. I took a month break and when i came back Voleria was about to come out.

I agree, and I don't agree.
I agree that old players worked hard to get them and that new players shouldn't get them.
And why I don't agree ? Because you said :

'' now you want it to be available again?!?
Sorry bro but this aint how it works. yes I know you may be a new player to SL, but other players worked to get that 49,000XP for the helm. ''

and on the posts above, you can see that this :

'' if you want to earn older pieces of arbiters armor you have to gain that much of extra xp point for current level cap(lets say 56k instead of 28k) ''

has been said, so I don't know why you said that ? He just said that if older players want it, put an option to work hard TOO or even more.

- Zombie

Ark
04-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Lol you guys are bring up an old thread xD.