PDA

View Full Version : 2020-09-18 Content Update (278315)

Futumsh
09-18-2020, 04:54 PM
+ Increased the number of Dragkin Guardian, Korgar Goretusk and King Slaterock vanity items available in the Store.
+ The Dragkin Guardian headdress no longer auto-equips the matching armor.

anduan
09-18-2020, 04:56 PM
Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-A715F mediante Tapatalk

|Ares|
09-18-2020, 05:03 PM
How many sets will be available in the store after update?

Hel
09-18-2020, 05:15 PM
+ Increased the number of Dragkin Guardian, Korgar Goretusk and King Slaterock vanity items available in the Store.
+ The Dragkin Guardian headdress no longer auto-equips the matching armor.Please add the vanity weapon for mage and flame for all class, we are the only without a new weapon vanity :/.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200918/d55fda39e6b078dec1fbd69dc8727943.jpg

Priormage
09-18-2020, 05:40 PM
Please add the vanity weapon for mage and flame for all class, we are the only without a new weapon vanity :/.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200918/d55fda39e6b078dec1fbd69dc8727943.jpgYes please :(

Enviado de meu Mi A2 usando o Tapatalk

Achates
09-18-2020, 05:54 PM
Please add the vanity weapon for mage and flame for all class, we are the only without a new weapon vanity :/.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200918/d55fda39e6b078dec1fbd69dc8727943.jpg

Yes please, others get new weap vanity but why we dont? Its gonna be interesting to have one :D

Darkoptiic
09-18-2020, 05:54 PM
Why would you increase number of vanities. Its fine as is. You guys are always blinded by greed ruining the game experience for many. The thing that makes a vanity nice is its rarity which ofc you ruin every single time.

Snowdager
09-18-2020, 05:56 PM
Please add the vanity weapon for mage and flame for all class, we are the only without a new weapon vanity :/.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200918/d55fda39e6b078dec1fbd69dc8727943.jpg

I would love to see this happen! I know the developers are busy with the upcoming events, but if this is a easy vanity to add I’d love to see it happen!

Tookyo
09-18-2020, 05:59 PM

The new rogue vanity has it's own authentic face and so does the warrior head. I don't know if it is too late or not but i'll throw my suggestion. I suggest that mage head to have King Barlow face with beared. That would switch the vanity from "funny" to normal. That's just my personal opinion.

IExposedYou
09-18-2020, 06:01 PM
Why would you increase number of vanities. Its fine as is. You guys are always blinded by greed ruining the game experience for many. The thing that makes a vanity nice is its rarity which ofc you ruin every single time.

That’s because a lot of players complained there aren’t enough to buy when the countdown hits 0 ...
I’m also disappointed by the increased quantity. Shouldn’t have bought it. Price will go down drastically now.

ThiccThots
09-18-2020, 06:04 PM
Why would you increase number of vanities. Its fine as is. You guys are always blinded by greed ruining the game experience for many. The thing that makes a vanity nice is its rarity which ofc you ruin every single time.You're dumb. If they make it too rare it will just get stupidly overpriced. This isn't about greed it's making it fair and a good price which isnt going to go stupidly high.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Darkoptiic
09-18-2020, 06:12 PM
You're dumb. If they make it too rare it will just get stupidly overpriced. This isn't about greed it's making it fair and a good price which isnt going to go stupidly high.

Whats so fun about wearing a vanity that every player has? Lol. I wanna look unique. Idk abt u, seems like u got a stupid, dull personality

omg_its_Amy
09-18-2020, 06:17 PM
Ty,have fun wearing it, gonna be worthless. If I would have known that before I wouldn't have spent all my plat but yea, more vanities more more profit for sts.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

Cinco
09-18-2020, 06:18 PM
Hilarious :-)

“Listen to the community!!!”

“Eh... err... but like don’t listen to them if they say something that could maybe affect my outrageous greed tho..”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThiccThots
09-18-2020, 06:19 PM

“Eh... err... but like don’t listen to them if they say something that could maybe affect my outrageous greed tho..”

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou're honestly THE best [emoji1787] kudos to you sir

Farmisthevibe
09-18-2020, 06:21 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]the dev is a funny man :D

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

Analytical
09-18-2020, 07:02 PM

Was gonna type something, guess I saved some words there.

Selling sunburn cream cheap 1k each!

Priormage
09-18-2020, 07:32 PM
i'm very sad for spacetime studios. they made a beautiful Vanity like these to have a banana price. stop playing ball out of sts, you guys are losing players :)

Priormage
09-18-2020, 07:34 PM
moreover, they deceived Platinum buyers .... gretzzzz

Aeot
09-18-2020, 07:47 PM
Why are you people complaining?? How did the Devs cheat plat players? It's not like the items you paid 200 for are now 10. And even if it was the case the Devs reserve the right to do it. All this update did was increase quantity a bit so there are more to go around. Not just you wanted the vanity, there are others that wanted it too and knowing the hoarders, in 2 days these would be 50m now this changed

Priormage
09-18-2020, 07:57 PM
Why are you people complaining?? How did the Devs cheat plat players? It's not like the items you paid 200 for are now 10. And even if it was the case the Devs reserve the right to do it. All this update did was increase quantity a bit so there are more to go around. Not just you wanted the vanity, there are others that wanted it too and knowing the hoarders, in 2 days these would be 50m now this changedvanity is just too beautiful for everyone on every corner to have one. in addition initially few would be sold and many people bought it because it would become a rare Vanity.

Analytical
09-18-2020, 08:07 PM
vanity is just too beautiful for everyone on every corner to have one. in addition initially few would be sold and many people bought it because it would become a rare Vanity.

Since when everything nice and new released to the game is only for a selective few to own? And what logic does it mean for nice vanities to be rare, do you mean more affordable vanities must be hideous?

Instead of encouraging devs to make much better vanities than the current version, and let it be the benchmark of future limited and rare vanities, all there seems to add is fanning more greed in AL.

Everyone deserves a nice looking vanity. And a rare vanity doesn't always have to be nice.

Priormage
09-18-2020, 08:08 PM
Since when everything nice and new released to the game is only for a selective few to own? And what logic does it mean for nice vanities to be rare, do you mean more affordable vanities must be hideous?

Instead of encouraging devs to make much better vanities than the current version, and let it be the benchmark of future limited and rare vanities, all there seems to add is fanning more greed in AL.

Everyone deserves a nice looking vanity. And a rare vanity doesn't always have to be nice.I was wrong bro. Ty devs for this vanitys ;)

Snowman Is here
09-18-2020, 08:22 PM

Grateful we have you making the decisions around here lol

Avaree
09-18-2020, 08:36 PM
Thanks (:Yes

Sweet8
09-18-2020, 08:39 PM
To be fair.. make it 30 vanities every 6 hrs..

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Priormage
09-18-2020, 08:40 PM
To be fair.. make it 30 vanities every 6 hrs..

Sent from my vivo 1723 using TapatalkPls...

kersey
09-18-2020, 08:53 PM
Better put all these vanities via vendor for 10k tokens so everyone can have a piece and not require some to spend real money to have one.

Anyway, F2P is the way to be now. I'll just wait for other plat buyers to be deceived again and will buy off cheap items from them. [emoji4]

kersey
09-18-2020, 08:58 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnd I hope you don't call us greedy when you charge us real money for it.

Kettle calling a pot black.

Put them all via vendor, return and refund all the plats and end this drama.

Analytical
09-18-2020, 09:00 PM
Better put all these vanities via vendor for 10k tokens so everyone can have a piece and not require some to spend real money to have one.

Anyway, F2P is the way to be now. I'll just wait for other plat buyers to be deceived again and will buy off cheap items from them. [emoji4]

+1 good idea, I prefer to buy them 1 gold each!

Would be a great scene where in every city there are 100+ NPC afking :D

That said, if you would love sts to sink some gold this way, sounds good too, maybe can make future vanities similar to this standard for 10m-20m gold per set in store just like the wedding vanities 😉

Cinco
09-18-2020, 09:01 PM
And I hope you don't call us greedy when you charge us real money for it.

Kettle calling a pot black.

Put them all via vendor, return and refund all the plats and end this drama.

Of course! Customer service will be happy to exchange the items for their Platinum cost. Just contact them. Thanks!

Mojos
09-18-2020, 09:26 PM
vanities are still selling fast... so many hoarders.
already got mine for my class.

ty devs

Snowman Is here
09-18-2020, 10:01 PM
Must be awful not being able to corner the market on these vanities by using bots. What a tragedy.

(and rip first day merchers)

ThreadPolice
09-18-2020, 11:33 PM
Hi Futu and Cinco,

I was thinking, maybe for future decisions, I understand your point of view, deciding to increase the availability of the vanities so every player is able to get them. But maybe for next time, either mention the quantities can fluctuate throughout the event, or increase the quantity and put a larger gap in-between the time gap itself. For example: thinking of 12 hours ago.

Currently the amount of available vanities is 10 per 2hour.

The main problem is: people are unable to receive the vanities.

What if you increase the quantity and also extend the time gap?
So: 60 vanities per 6 hours, or 120 per 12 hours.

This would remain the quantity equal and probably improve the chance of people being able to receive the vanity. Every player should be able to log in every 6 or 12 hours, no matter the time zone. Every 24h will be a bit difficult, but either 6 or 12 hours is perfectly fine.

Take this into consideration for future events :)

Hel
09-18-2020, 11:47 PM
vanities are still selling fast... so many hoarders.
already got mine for my class.

ty devsIm still not, i still dont see mage spirit type in auc, it are curious because there many sold in store already o.O

XYRRU
09-19-2020, 01:01 AM
Whats so fun about wearing a vanity that every player has? Lol. I wanna look unique. Idk abt u, seems like u got a stupid, dull personalityI mean, LB vanities are quite unique... why not wear one?

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
09-19-2020, 01:07 AM
Hi Futu and Cinco,

I was thinking, maybe for future decisions, I understand your point of view, deciding to increase the availability of the vanities so every player is able to get them. But maybe for next time, either mention the quantities can fluctuate throughout the event, or increase the quantity and put a larger gap in-between the time gap itself. For example: thinking of 12 hours ago.

Currently the amount of available vanities is 10 per 2hour.

The main problem is: people are unable to receive the vanities.

What if you increase the quantity and also extend the time gap?
So: 60 vanities per 6 hours, or 120 per 12 hours.

This would remain the quantity equal and probably improve the chance of people being able to receive the vanity. Every player should be able to log in every 6 or 12 hours, no matter the time zone. Every 24h will be a bit difficult, but either 6 or 12 hours is perfectly fine.

Take this into consideration for future events :)

Woops, I mean 30 vanities per 6h or 60 per 12 hours*[emoji28]

Pups
09-19-2020, 01:23 AM
The new rogue vanity has it's own authentic face and so does the warrior head. I don't know if it is too late or not but i'll throw my suggestion. I suggest that mage head to have King Barlow face with beared. That would switch the vanity from "funny" to normal. That's just my personal opinion.Yea +1 to make the head to King Barlow's Face so mages can be unique at somepoint :( . Like the other classes they got new concept of faces or weap vanities why not also to mages?

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

will0
09-19-2020, 02:09 AM
Yea +1 to make the head to King Barlow's Face so mages can be unique at somepoint :( . Like the other classes they got new concept of faces or weap vanities why not also to mages?

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

I like this idea too....

Shimada
09-19-2020, 02:18 AM
From 10 to 50 pc per vanity in every 2 hours seems a lot. I might wanna think in the future before I invest to these vanities . :tyrannosaurus:

Willl
09-19-2020, 02:37 AM
From 10 to 50 pc per vanity in every 2 hours seems a lot. I might wanna think in the future before I invest to these vanities . :tyrannosaurus:From 10 to 50? It got increased that much?

Update was needed but i tought 15/20 was fine... 5x its a bit too much

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

MiruZetu
09-19-2020, 02:51 AM
Al player logic these days!

Oh this vanity is cool lets hoard n sell it in future when it get rare n expensive!!

Srsly guys? 30m for 200 plat vanity is too much now its down to 20m n i should b 5-10m for plat ratio.. just bcoz u plat player get to make gold dont think u keep this game alive.. u play players make a lots of gold in 1 days.. (well lucky plat players)

What sts did is perfect. There r more horder than players who actually buy to wear it.. + plat player saying u charge their 💰 ... Just complain in in support they will return ur plat and b happy with that.. people mentality now is to ripoff f2p players hording and complaining plat to gold ratio🤦
Thanks you for increasing quantity devs!!!

Bundlos
09-19-2020, 03:03 AM

This seems harsh but is on point.
Thank you for the quick resolution to the issue. And for complaining players, just because a vanity is dope doesn't mean it has to stay rare. Enjoy its look. For those who were banking on profit, its only changed from short-term to a long-term gain.
Again a big thanks to STS team for bringing about these amazing vanities. The constant sold out streak speaks for itself.

QuaseT
09-19-2020, 07:35 AM
+1 for this update. Everybody who wants a vanity that makes him stick out of the mass should not be able to buy it in store for plats. Run a leaderboard for that. Good to see that people with bad ping can get a vanity now too XD