View Full Version : Quests Update

Gavry
08-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Devs,

not sure if this is coming, however, I'd like to see some more information added to the quest section of the interface.

1. I'd like to see all completed quests listed on a tab, broken down by map that it started on.

2. I'd like to be able to go through all quest information from the quest section. If I start a quest and then stop playing for day I want to quickly see where I'm up to and re-read the conversations I'd had up until then. Something like:

1. Person Name - Map Name & Number
" Information the person gave me"

Task I was given

If it is a multi part quest then there would be a 2. and a 3. etc. That way I can go over my current quest from the quest panel of the interface as well as do a full review of all completed quests. Currently I spend quite a while trying to remember what it is I'm actually meant to do, and from a story point of view, why? I know I have to kill 12 glowing eye skeletons, but for who and why am I doing that again?

If the quests are meant to add to the storyline of the game we need to have that story available to us at all times.

Cascade
08-06-2010, 09:01 PM
I agree with everything especially the Tab of completed quest part! They definitely need to add this.

bmc85uk
08-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Well said, I think this is definitely feasible within the current HUD, a tab list for quests (current/completed) could go down the side of the window to avoid squashing it vertically.

When you click a quest it should open a new overlay on the HUD, with a full page of detailed information that you can scroll through, basically a complete coversation log, with the objectives highlighted in each section, this would allow for multi-part quests.