PDA

View Full Version : I give out items!

-_-Legiito
03-15-2012, 04:33 PM
Ok so I looked at all these contests and I notice all the people entering but only like 1-5 people usually win. So I decided to do a little something for al those people who dont win. From today(march 15th) to April 1st im hosting a major item giveaway. How you can enter is just by being active a player in PL. I will be traveling from Forest Haven to MT.Fang giving out free items amd money! Now remember im only one person and if you don't get an item im sorry. But I will give out as much items as I have in my inventory. If you want to help with this all you have to do is donate a item or two or donate how ever much money you want. All of the given items and money will be donated to none beggers along with the things im already donating. Beggers who ask for more money or more items wil not be supplied anything. Those who are good players will be given items or money.

To donate add Legiito
Please don't add me to beg for items thou.
-Thanks

Edit: gratz to our new co-giver! Charitibear is his name and helping is his game!

MrKrone
03-15-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm on everyday, so if you see me, hit me up. Ignore - mrkrone, triceracops

Ill donate some pinks if or when i start farming. Most likely AO pinks though...

-_-Legiito
03-15-2012, 04:50 PM

Ill donate some pinks if or when i start farming. Most likely AO pinks though...

K ill be on later on tonight mostly but I still may pop in every now and then to give some stuff out. I was just in FH a few minutes ago. Turns out low level mages love low level wand and birdies love money. LoL. Also any items will be accepted no matter the value.

Thedexbird
03-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Hi ign ddarkvader add me I would donate if I had pinks I sold all for my orlok set hit me anywhere I guess

-_-Legiito
03-18-2012, 12:01 PM
I would just like to thank all the donaters cuz together we all donated about 250k so far. Im still continuing so ive been doing some farming on my low lv and ive collect some low lv items also. Tonight ill be in forest haven. im looking.for a big giveaway tonight. C yall there.

Chickenrunnn
03-18-2012, 12:07 PM
Awesome ! :D Ur so nice ^^ I'll be hunting u :)!

Chiti
03-18-2012, 01:57 PM
Ign: Chiti I'm too poor i need items(nah jk i'm not poor lol tell me i donate pinks i hv lot of pinks in my inventory nd stash which i havent seen yet lol

-_-Legiito
03-18-2012, 07:04 PM
For ever one looking ill be on in about 2hours

MrKrone
03-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Gah, found the thread again! Yes! I forgot your name, so i couldn't donate, and then i couldn't find the thread, so i liquidated all my pinks and stuff. Ill try again tonight, haha.

250k donated sofar? Woo!

TechniShock
03-19-2012, 08:16 PM
What time do you usually get on?

Swords
03-19-2012, 08:18 PM
He is like a deer, We are all hunters!

TechniShock
03-19-2012, 08:20 PM
lol, he's like Samhayne!

Coltona
03-21-2012, 02:23 PM
Ok so I looked at all these contests and I notice all the people entering but only like 1-5 people usually win. So I decided to do a little something for al those people who dont win. From today(march 15th) to April 1st im hosting a major item giveaway. How you can enter is just by being active a player in PL. I will be traveling from Forest Haven to MT.Fang giving out free items amd money! Now remember im only one person and if you don't get an item im sorry. But I will give out as much items as I have in my inventory. If you want to help with this all you have to do is donate a item or two or donate how ever much money you want. All of the given items and money will be donated to none beggers along with the things im already donating. Beggers who ask for more money or more items wil not be supplied anything. Those who are good players will be given items or money.

To donate add Legiito
-Thanks

If you really wanna stock up I have over 250 items i give away, but haven't recently. I could donate some and help with giving.

MrKrone
03-21-2012, 03:29 PM
We should donate only to people above lvl 20, as it shows they are willing to keep playing, and they're low level still. This will help boost our economy some, maybe, possibly, i don't know what i am talking about.

Or does this defeat the whole purpose?

MrKrone
03-21-2012, 03:31 PM

Lmao, sorry for the double post but this is too funny to me. My kindle autocorrects ign to ignore. Heh hheh...

-_-Legiito
03-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Ok guys this thread pops up alot and I have heard a question about the time I usualy play. I play usually at night( yea I no) Also I saw more donaters. For yall just add me in game. Btw im logging on now!

-_-Legiito
03-21-2012, 03:52 PM
Coltan. Meet me ingame and we can discuss later. Ill pm u.

Inflammed
03-21-2012, 06:24 PM
That's great :)

I'm always online, I'd like some items :p

Ign:Inflammed/bluecomet/kovalchuck

Swords
03-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Im gnna stalk him :P

MrKrone
03-21-2012, 07:18 PM
That's great :)

I'm always online, I'd like some items :p

Ign:Inflammed/bluecomet/kovalchuck

Beggars don't get anything, brah. Read the first post again, brah. Okay, Brah?

Suentous PO
03-21-2012, 07:44 PM
Cool, kinda reminds me of Chrismasslady (sp?) during WF. I'm lookin for you now. I'll be on as xsuex

-_-Legiito
03-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Ill be on in an hour, I just got one thing to say. Be prepared for games!!! Me and chariti are hosting games! Prizes will be given!:)

-_-Legiito
03-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Hint hint->->
.......Pinks....... ;)

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 06:29 AM

To donate add Legiito
-Thanks

Edit: gratz to our new co-giver! Charitibear is his name and helping is his game!
Exactly... Your first statement... Only a few people can win. Just like this contest, they have to try and find you.

MrKrone
03-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Exactly... Your first statement... Only a few people can win. Just like this contest, they have to try and find you.
Do you mean to suggest we spread the items out to a few more people, so more newbs can get items?