PDA

View Full Version : Guys quit complaining...

razerfingers
03-15-2012, 04:47 PM
You are all considerably bashing on STS about the big luck vanties well numerous of you are and i dont like it. They are making an effort to turn saint patricks day into something fun and exciting so grow up and if you got nothing good to say dont say it at all if you have a problem about the pricing take it up with STS dont blare tour mouth on forums to get publicity and cause a big ruckus and make them more worried about whats going on hete instead of making more high quality games and items to use ingame that can benefit us as a whole.. <end rantish ranty ranttt> :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Elyseon
03-15-2012, 04:48 PM
I hate it when people complain about my complaining...
...or do I? ;D

Mothwing
03-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Useless thread...Periods are your friends btw.

Lowlyspy
03-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Eh I was smart and waited for my cheaper big luck. Good things come to those who wait :)

Fao
03-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Eh I was smart and waited for my cheaper big luck. Good things come to those who wait :) then why don't you wait any longer? Next year's could be 15...

Lowlyspy
03-15-2012, 05:15 PM
then why don't you wait any longer? Next year's could be 15...
I doubt it considering last year's was 15. I honestly expected it to be more like 40-50 plat, the fact that it's 25 plat AND gives better luck than big luck does just gives me more of a reward for my patience.

Growwle
03-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Just think of it like the iPad. The iPad HD is out for the same price as the iPad 2 was last year. The iPad HD is better in many ways than the iPad 2, so should Apple give the people who bought iPad 2s last year a rebate?

Elyseon
03-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Yeh actually i was surprised at price, i have last years, idc about the new 'better luck', but i wish they made last years look a little more different so i could still show it off.

Btw
Just think of it like the iPad. The iPad HD is out for the same price as the iPad 2 was last year. The iPad HD is better in many ways than the iPad 2, so should Apple give the people who bought iPad 2s last year a rebate? completely unrelated, but no one in this thread is asking for a rebate

ArtStar
03-15-2012, 05:25 PM

Ahahahaha

Hankomachos
03-15-2012, 05:27 PM
...Periods are your friends btw.

This is not true.

Periods are actually people's BEST friends.
:P

razerfingers
03-15-2012, 05:28 PM

Im not wasting your time by writing it.. you're wasting time by reading it not my problem :)

dugantale
03-15-2012, 05:29 PM
You are all considerably bashing on STS about the big luck vanties well numerous of you are and i dont like it. They are making an effort to turn saint patricks day into something fun and exciting so grow up and if you got nothing good to say dont say it at all if you have a problem about the pricing take it up with STS dont blare tour mouth on forums to get publicity and cause a big ruckus and make them more worried about whats going on hete instead of making more high quality games and items to use ingame that can benefit us as a whole.. <end rantish ranty ranttt> :)

Agreed

Mothwing
03-15-2012, 09:32 PM
This is not true.

Periods are actually people's BEST friends.
:P

LMAO!

Im not wasting your time by writing it.. you're wasting time by reading it not my problem :)

No, it took 30 seconds out of my life, not a big loss.

razerfingers
03-15-2012, 10:42 PM
LMAO!

No, it took 30 seconds out of my life, not a big loss.

Cool

MrGoober
03-15-2012, 11:05 PM

So you make a thread complaining about people complaining ... GENIUS :confused:

Piosidon
03-16-2012, 12:08 AM
Guys, Razer is just trying to get a message out and I pretty much agree with him. On almost every holiday/special occasion, I've seen people complain about the most stupidest things to complain about. STS reuses items, we complain on lack of creativity. STS has 2 (soon to be 3) games operating. They don't even have to celebrate the holidays, yet they do it anyway so we can have fun. You don't even have to participate in special events.

razerfingers
03-16-2012, 12:11 AM
Guys, Razer is just trying to get a message out and I pretty much agree with him. On almost every holiday/special occasion, I've seen people complain about the most stupidest things to complain about. STS reuses items, we complain on lack of creativity. STS has 2 (soon to be 3) games operating. They don't even have to celebrate the holidays, yet they do it anyway so we can have fun. You don't even have to participate in special events.

Thats exacly whst i was trhing to get at they dont have to its not a game where they need to do something for the holidays they choose to and donthe best they can in the time they have to do it.

ArtStar
03-16-2012, 12:14 AM

Well said, I agree. This should have been the original post. Correct grammar and everything.

razerfingers
03-16-2012, 12:23 AM
Well said, I agree. This should have been the original post. Correct grammar and everything.

Artentreri
03-16-2012, 12:47 AM
So razer, actually spelled razor, you're trying to tell people that they shouldn't voice their opinion? How is it hurting you dude? I don't agree with half the crap on this forum, but I let most of it go because it's just people's own outlooks. Now, when people go telling me that I shouldn't say what I'm thinking about the game that I played with the only other people that I know who play this game, I feel obligated to speak up. I mean really man, who am I gonna talk to about what I think is bs, and what I like, about this company?

razerfingers
03-16-2012, 12:56 AM
So razer, actually spelled razor, you're trying to tell people that they shouldn't voice their opinion? How is it hurting you dude? I don't agree with half the crap on this forum, but I let most of it go because it's just people's own outlooks. Now, when people go telling me that I shouldn't say what I'm thinking about the game that I played with the only other people that I know who play this game, I feel obligated to speak up. I mean really man, who am I gonna talk to about what I think is bs, and what I like, about this company?

I didnt say you cant voice your opinion though.. And if im not mistaken this is my opinion so we might all have diffrent outlooks but this is how i see it and im voicing it.
Edit: its spelled razer to be diffrent :P

Artentreri
03-16-2012, 01:01 AM
You're right, you do have your opinion, but your thread title is "guys quit complaining" so from that I somewhat get the impression that you're telling me to quit complaining, which is telling me not to speak my mind. If all I can do is give praise to sts then that doesn't help the company, at all. That's like getting a big mac that taste like a cold dog turd, and then being told not to say anything about it. By the way sts I'm not comparing you to a cold dog turd, its just a metaphor.

razerfingers
03-16-2012, 01:04 AM
You're right, you do have your opinion, but your thread title is "guys quit complaining" so from that I somewhat get the impression that you're telling me to quit complaining, which is telling me not to speak my mind. If all I can do is give praise to sts then that doesn't help the company, at all.

well you gota give them some credit for trying. and they cant make everyone happy but it wa referring to the people complaining about the big luck prices

Artentreri
03-16-2012, 01:13 AM
I understand bro, but the simple fact is that if people who were upset about the price didn't have a place to gripe about it, then that would probably just make them fume over it even more. I mean, who pays for your plat? And if you say you do, where do you get the money? Maybe some people who were complaining about it are people like me who actually have jobs and responsibilities, and just don't have the cash to spend on plat. Just try to remember, you don't always know what the other person is dealing with.

Piosidon
03-16-2012, 01:17 AM
I understand bro, but the simple fact is that if people who were upset about the price didn't have a place to gripe about it, then that would probably just make them fume over it even more. I mean, who pays for your plat? And if you say you do, where do you get the money? Maybe some people who were complaining about it are people like me who actually have jobs and responsibilities, and just don't have the cash to spend on plat. Just try to remember, you don't always know what the other person is dealing with.
Email support and ask for a refund, might work. This is like x-mas, without the banning, all over again IMO.

razerfingers
03-16-2012, 01:21 AM

i understand that but i got a job too but im still 15 and work for grandpa and make $25-$30 a weekend and dont really get plat sometimes i do for elixirs but this time i hat some left over and got an afordable big luck :)

Artentreri
03-16-2012, 01:22 AM
I'm not asking for a refund because I didn't buy anything, because I don't have the money for it. Not sure what made you think that, but you completely missed my point.

Artentreri
03-16-2012, 01:24 AM
i understand that but i got a job too but im still 15 and work for grandpa and make $25-$30 a weekend and dont really get plat sometimes i do for elixirs but this time i hat some left over and got an afordable big luck :)

Haha hell yeah man.

Piosidon
03-16-2012, 01:28 AM
I'm not asking for a refund because I didn't buy anything, because I don't have the money for it. Not sure what made you think that, but you completely missed my point.
My apologies, but from how the way you stated your posts, I thought it was safe to assume that you were either "a victim" of bigger luck thing or just plain upset. I chose #1. I just feel it is a little childish to be complaining about something that happens everyday in real life.

razerfingers
03-16-2012, 01:32 AM
It sad that i cant give anymore thanks :/ lol i waste them so fast in a day maybe im just so generous :3. And lol i was looking back at some of my first threads and i trolled so much hhahaha i look at it now and laugh

Artentreri
03-16-2012, 01:38 AM
Nope, not a victim. Why is it up to you to decide what people deem important though? I mean, think about (if you're old enough) back to high school and all the crap that you thought was important but was really just pointless baggage weighing you down, ya know? What I'm saying is it's easy to get sucked in to stuff, no matter if it's a game or what girls think of your shirt. It's pointless to talk down to others who don't share your views, just remember dude it's just a game, and these are just random people that you don't know and probably will never even meet.

It sad that i cant give anymore thanks :/ lol i waste them so fast in a day maybe im just so generous :3. And lol i was looking back at some of my first threads and i trolled so much hhahaha i look at it now and laugh

Yeah I feel ya, your's was my last thanks. Haha.

Piosidon
03-16-2012, 01:40 AM
Nope, not a victim. Why is it up to you to decide what people deem important though? I mean, think about (if you're old enough) back to high school and all the crap that you thought was important but was really just pointless baggage weighing you down, ya know? What I'm saying is it's easy to get sucked in to stuff, no matter if it's a game or what girls think of your shirt. It's pointless to talk down to others who don't share your views, just remember dude it's just a game, and these are just random people that you don't know and probably will never even meet.
Lol, did you see the "my apologies" part?

razerfingers
03-16-2012, 01:44 AM

Yeah I feel ya, your's was my last thanks. Haha.

I feel special :D

Artentreri
03-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Yeah, and saying I'm sorry and calling what I'm doing childish in the same post just doesn't quite add up to me. But, I'm goin to sleep, too much furniture moving today I'm beat. I'll check this when I wake up.

I feel special :D

You should. :loyal:

razerfingers
03-16-2012, 01:50 AM
Yeah, and saying I'm sorry and calling what I'm doing childish in the same post just doesn't quite add up to me. But, I'm goin to sleep, too much furniture moving today I'm beat. I'll check this when I wake up.

You should. :loyal:

Do you think i troll a lot? Now that i read my old threads and such i unintentially troll so much now its become a second nature lol and same here im going to bed will check up on this tomorrow!

ArtStar
03-16-2012, 01:57 AM
Guys guys, agree to disagree or whateverrrr. This thread should have ended 15 posts ago lol.

Gnight fellow Art!

Piosidon
03-16-2012, 02:00 AM
The reason why I got sucked into this thread is because of all the replies people have made to Razer. I'm the kind person that stands up for others no matter what, even if it makes me look stupid. I do not know how you were taught, but I was taught to help others. I'll admit I've made lots of mistakes, and this time I KNOW everybody has. It's what makes us the way we are.
P.s. Let's talk in PMs tomorrow, k? :)

ArtStar
03-16-2012, 02:11 AM
P.s. Let's take this to PMs tomorrow, k? :)

Whatever happens tomorrow, you cannot fight.
You are both fellow Arts.

Artentreri n Artomass can't argue you mussent!

Piosidon
03-16-2012, 02:13 AM
P.s. Let's take this to PMs tomorrow, k? :)

Whatever happens tomorrow, you cannot fight.
You are both fellow Arts.

Artentreri n Artomass can't argue you mussent!
I'll edit it to "let's talk" then lol

ArtStar
03-16-2012, 02:19 AM
Why yes, that would make me feel so much better :3

Bahaha, I kid I kid.
Izzzzz very bored.

MightyMicah
03-16-2012, 02:33 AM
Awesome thread razer, it was upsetting me as well. Everyone wants new, so they get new, everyone wants better so they get better, everyone wants cheap so they get cheap, and what happens? Everyone complains. Just wow.

iAmPain
03-16-2012, 03:11 AM
made me laugh at the end of my day..epic thread bro

Esoul
03-16-2012, 04:20 AM
Email support and ask for a refund, might work. This is like x-mas, without the banning, all over again IMO.

I email to support for the refund from SL to PL...I hope support team can help..I'm only human being who makes a mistakes ╰( ̄ω ̄o)

razerfingers
03-16-2012, 10:00 AM
Thanks to the people who understood out of all the jumbled mess acrually got what i was trying to get at :) some stuff doesnt show on paper as good as you think it.

Elyseon
03-16-2012, 10:15 AM
Thanks to the people who understood out of all the jumbled mess acrually got what i was trying to get at :) some stuff doesnt show on paper as good as you think it.

Or on a phone screen ;)

Samhayne
03-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Closing this one up. I think peeps have had their say. At the end of the day, if you have an issue with what we're doing and it relates to a purchase, please contact us directly either via e-mail to support@spacetimestudios.com or on the web at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

*click*